• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
33. A fun walk with Dinah Duck

Author's Note:

After a gentle rain, Twilight and Dinah Duck walked down the puddle filled streets.

It was a cloudy day in Canterlot City when a light shower came along. Wearing a yellow raincoat, Twilight Sparkle looked at everyone trying to keep dry.

“I’m glad I came prepared.” Twilight said as she opened her umbrella. “I better get going. Sunset Shimmer is expecting me.”

Walking cautiously, Twilight hopes to meet Sunset at Rarity’s house for a sleepover. Pretty soon, the rain stopped. So, Twilight closed her umbrella.

“Look at these puddles.” Twilight said happily. “Pinkie Pie would have a field day jumping them.”

“I’d like to join her.” Said the voice of a Spanish speaking girl.

Twilight then saw a white skinned girl with bright yellow hair. She has a yellow nose that looks like a beak.

“Twilight Sparkle.” The girl greeted. “One of the brainiest people of Canterlot City. I heard about you.”

“And, I heard about you.” Twilight responded as she looked at the visitor. “You’re Dinah Duck from Harvest Hills.”

“That’s me.”

Twilight and Dinah went inside Sugarcube Corner for a break from walking.

“What are you up to?” Dinah asked.

“I’m meeting my friend Sunset Shimmer for a sleepover.” Twilight explained. “It’s at the home of our elegant friend, Rarity.”

“Isn’t Rarity and her sister out of town?”

“They went to Manehattan for the night. They asked Sunset to watch the house for them.”

Just then, they heard a lot of quacking at the place. Cup Cake came out with a bunch of ducks following her.

“Are these your little buddies, Dinah?” Cup Cake asked.

“Oh.” Dinah gasped. “They must’ve came in to avoid the rain. Any damage?”

“No. These little ducks are very behaved.”

The ducks came out and went over to Dinah.

“Aw.” Twilight cooed. “Slosh, Banana, Corn, and Butter look so cute. Fluttershy would love them.”

Dinah smiled, knowing Twilight is right. Later, the girls came back outside. It rained a little again. But, it stopped when they went outside. Twilight watched as the ducks walk into the puddles. She and Dinah couldn’t help but laugh.

“Those little ducks sure like the water.” Twilight commented.

“Of course.” Dinah said. “Ducks are water fowl, you know.”

Soon, the clouds were breaking up. Then, Twilight and Dinah saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky. They and the ducks liked this sight. Later, at Rarity’s house, Twilight and Sunset enjoyed each other’s company.

“You were with Dinah Duck, Twi?” Sunset asked.

“I sure was.” Twilight replied. “Those ducks of hers are adorable.”

“I’m sure Fluttershy and Pinkie would love to be with that flock.”

Twilight and Sunset shared a laugh knowing they’re right.

PreviousChapters Next