• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
46. Exploring the city with Ciesta Cat

Author's Note:

Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush spend a day in the city. Ciesta Cat joins them.

Somewhere in Canterlot City, a bus pulls up, and people disembark. Among them are Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush, who decided to take a trip to the city.

“A whole day in the city for ourselves.” Sunset cheered.

“It is nice to do some traveling.” Wallflower noticed. “But, why do you need me to go with you? Wouldn’t Rarity be a better choice?”

“Rarity caught a cold after that rain we had recently. Lucky for me, you were available.”

Wallflower realized that Sunset made a point. “I guess it’s a good thing Leora Lion helped out a bit. Which reminds me. I made friends with another Enchantimal.”

This caught Sunset by surprise. “Really. Which Enchantimal did you meet?”

Suddenly, the green haired girl saw something that made her happy. “Hey, Ciesta! Over here!”

Sunset and Wallflower saw a white skinned girl with flowing black hair coming. She has cat ears, a long black tail, and what looks like whiskers on her face.

“Ciesta Cat!” Sunset gasped. “What brings her here from Harvest Hills?”

“I’m here to explore the city.” Ciesta answered. “Being a country cat, I’ve always been curious about city life.”

Ciesta then looks at Sunset. “So, you’re Sunset Shimmer. Wallflower told me about you. Were you really a unicorn from the magic land of Equestria? How did you change from a brute to an honorable girl? And,” She lifts one of Sunset’s legs, “Where did you get those boots?”

Wallflower giggled a little as Sunset tries to get over it.

“You’re pretty energetic.” Sunset said. “Aren’t you?”

“Sorry.” Ciesta replied. “Me and my bestie are always curious.”

A cat comes running by, and jumps into Wallflower’s arms.

“Hi, Climber.” Wallflower greeted, cuddling the cat. “You are so cute.”

As the day goes on, the trio explored the city. They saw a view of the ocean from a bridge.

“It’s gorgeous.” Sunset cheered.

“Not really for us.” Ciesta said, referring to herself and Climber. “Like the old saying goes, ‘cats hate water’.”

They look around an art museum. Everybody was entranced with the paintings, statues, and other works of art. Later, they have lunch at an outdoor cafe.

“This day turned out pretty good.” Sunset praised, enjoying a salad platter.

“I’m with you.” Wallflower agreed. “I took some pictures that would make Photo Finish jealous.”

Ciesta raised her glass. “Here’s to a good day in the city.”

“Cheers!” Sunset and Wallflower said together, raising their glasses as well.

PreviousChapters Next