• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 530 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 530

PreviousChapters Next
58. Summer review with Felicity Fox

Author's Note:

The Rainbooms get a visit from Felicity Fox. Remembering their amazing summer with citizens of Everwilde.

One week before school starts, and Twilight and her friends gathered at Canterlot State Park.

“Are you sure about this, Twi?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I am.” Twilight said. “I received a message online to come here, and bring all of you with me.”

“Who’s it from?” Fluttershy wondered.

“I don’t know. Nobody left a name to the message.”

Suddenly, a small fox comes along. Everybody is surprised.

“Hi, little fox.” Pinkie Pie greeted. “Where did you come from?”

The voice of a young lady answered Pinkie’s question. “I brought him here.”

This girl has light brown skin, red and orange around the eyes, and brown hair in pigtails. She also has pointed ears and a fluffy vermillion tail.

“I don’t believe it.” Sunset gasped. “Felicity Fox!”

Everyone was surprised to see her. Pinkie then looked at the little fox on her lap. “Then, you’re her companion: Flick!”

The little fox then went over to his friend.

“Did you give Twilight the message in coming here, Felicity?” Applejack asked.

“Yes, I did.” Felicity replied. “I gathered you girls together to discuss the summer you had with us of Everwilde.”

Felicity looked at all seven girls. And, made a decision. “Let’s start with you, Twilight Sparkle. How were your experiences?”

“Amazing actually.” Twilight answered. “When I was unsure when the summer began, Sela Sloth helped me relax with some yoga. While on the beach, Jessa Jellyfish really showed me how to relax.”

“Good to hear.” Felicity said as she chose someone else. “How about you, Rainbow Dash?”

“It was awesome for me too.” Dash replied. “I was running with Cherish Cheetah, surfing with Dolce Dolphin, training with Lorna Lamb, and watched Larissa Lemur put an old rival in her place.”

“You’re next, Pinkie Pie.” Felicity informed. “Did you have fun?”

“I sure did.” Pinkie chirped. “Many friends like Mayla Mouse, Sancha Squirrel, Tanzie Tiger, and Pristina Polar Bear put a smile on my face.”

Felicity smiled as she turns to the next girl. “How about you, Rarity, darling?”

“I had a few rough spots.” Rarity admitted. “But Patter Peacock, Ohana Owl, Leora Lion, and Bree Bunny were helpful indeed.”

“Good to hear that.” Felicity said. “Next up is Applejack.”

“I had a good time with a few of them.” Applejack said. “Gillian Giraffe and Haydie Horse helped me and my family around the farm. And, we had fun with Ekatarina Elephant, Sashay Seal, and Winsley Wolf.”

Felicity is happy to hear that Applejack has fun. “Who helped you out, Fluttershy?”

“Being a lady of nature,” Fluttershy said, “I appreciated that Raelin Raccoon, Zelena Zebra, and Lluela Llama shared my views.”

“You’re last, Sunset Shimmer.” Felicity informed. “How was your experiences?”

“All good.” Sunset said. “I loved it when Sage Skunk hung out with me. And Preena Penguin appreciates me helping her.”

“Friends,” Felicity announced, “this will be one summer nobody will forget.”

The girls agreed. They had a great summer, thanks to the Enchantimals and their besties.

PreviousChapters Next