• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
35. Dental care with Andie Alligator

Author's Note:

Pinkie is nervous about going to the dentist. But, is surprised that her dentist is Andie Alligator.

A car ride into town should not be scary. But, for Pinkie Pie, it is scary. She’s going to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. But, is getting nervous.

“Why so jumpy, dear?” Cloudy Quartz said while driving. “The dentist is just going to clean your teeth.”

“I hope you’re right.” Pinkie said nervously. “I brush my teeth every day, you know. Especially after I have any super sweet snacks.”

“I know you do. Me and your father are pleased with your caring of your teeth. The dentist is just going to make sure of that. That’s all.”

Inside the dentist office, Pinkie is still a bit nervous. Gentle music is played over the loudspeaker to calm the patients down.

Not even the music is calming me down. Pinkie thought. I’m really scared.

Soon, a red haired male came out. “Pinkie Pie. You’re next.”

Pinkie Pie nervously walks into the office. She sees a chair as the man comes to her.

“Just sit.” The man suggests. “The dentist to examine you should be out shortly.”

As Pinkie waits for the dentist, she looks around the room. It looks a bit scary. Dental tools on the table, charts of dental care on the wall, and a calendar. Soon, the dentist shows up. She has green scaly like skin, dark pink hair, a long green tail behind her. She wore a red overcoat over a dark green dress.

“Hello, Pinkie Pie.” The dentist greeted.

Pinkie’s eyes widened when see saw the dentist. “I think I heard of you. Are you Andie Alligator of Junglewood?”

“That’s correct.” Andie said. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“What are you doing here?”

Andie Alligator gave an explanation. “I take care of teeth back home in Junglewood. So, I was asked to fill in for a dentist who came down with a cold. It’s just for today.”

“I guess it makes sense. Alligators do know about teeth. Their mouths are full of them.”

Andie laughed at Pinkie’s humor.

“Are your ready for your teeth cleaning?” Andie asked.

“I think so.” Pinkie said nervously.

“Maybe this will help you calm down.”

A small alligator came into the office. Pinkie saw it, and is very happy. “Marshy! Your little bestie.”

“That’s right.” Andie replied as she placed Marshy on Pinkie’s lap. “I heard that small alligators make you smile.”

With the small alligator on her lap, Pinkie feels relaxed. Soon, she opens her mouth wide as Andie gets to work. Later, at their house, the Pie Family talks about Pinkie’s dentist trip.

“Andie Alligator?” Limestone said shockingly. “That’s a surprise.”

“Especially for me.” Pinkie replied.

Igneous Rock looks happily at his energetic daughter. “You’re mother told you there was nothing to worry about. Your cleaning went splendidly.”

“I hope Gummy won’t be jealous.” Marble added.

“Jealous?” Limestone blurted. “Why?”

“Well, Pinkie did have Marshy on her lap.”

Pinkie giggled knowing that Marble does have a point.

PreviousChapters Next