• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
57. Backstage with Starling Starfish

Author's Note:

After being on stage, the Rainbooms were graced by an appearance of Starling Starfish.

At an aquarium in Canterlot City, the Rainbooms finished putting on a show. The performance was to raise money for an orphanage that needs repairs. Backstage, the girls relaxed, thinking about their gig.

“That was awesome!” Rainbow Dash cheered. “The crowd was cheering for us.”

“Don’t forget,” Fluttershy reminded, “many of the animals here were performing here too.”

“She’s right.” Pinkie added. “There were dolphins, seals, and other fun animals.”

Rainbow Dash realized that they were right. “Oh yeah. Those dolphins and other marine animals were the real stars of this show. We’re just back up.”

Everybody had a good laugh. Sunset then thought of something. “The big surprise for me were those two starfish that tagged along with the dolphins.”

“You’re right, Sunset.” Applejack said. “I wonder where they came from.”

“They came from me.” A young girl’s voice said.

The girls turned, and saw a lime green skinned girl with coral colored hair. And, she wore a pink tank top and a starfish shaped skirt.

“Starling Starfish!” Twilight gasped. “This is a surprise.”

“I’m sure it is.” Starling replied.

The other girls were surprised to see this visitor.

“What do we owe the honor of this arrival?” Rarity wondered.

“I was just finishing cleaning some of the tanks here when I heard your music.” Starling explained. “I decided to check it out.”

“You were cleaning the tanks from the inside?” Pinkie said with shock. “Without an air tank?”

“She is a starfish.” Applejack informed. “She can breathe underwater.”

“That’s right, Applejack.” Starling praised.

“So, you saw our show.” Twilight figured.

“Yes. I even had my besties join the fun.”

Rainbow Dash soon had a thought. “You mean that was Idyl and Rypple riding the dolphins?”

“That’s right, Dash.” Starling brought in a small tank with two starfish happy in it. “And, here they are.”

The girls looked at the starfish, and are astounded.

“Those starfish are so cute.” Pinkie chirped.

“I agree.” Fluttershy added.

“You’re an entertainer as well.” Sunset figured. “Aren’t you?”

“I am.” Starling replied. “Since I’m here, I was asked to help clean some of the tanks that weren’t used.”

“Any idea if you would perform here?” Twilight asked.

“As a matter of fact, Yes! Me and my besties are going on stage in a few minutes to ride the dolphins.”

Later, Starling and her besties performed in the tank. The dolphins pick them up once in a while and give them a ride. The Rainbooms are in the audience, and so is Juniper Montage, getting shots of the show.

“Wow!” Juniper cheered as she narrates her film. “Starling Starfish is amazing. I’d like to see her and her little buddies, Idyl and Rypple join the Rainbooms in a performance.”

Twilight and her friends chuckled, knowing that Juniper has a point.

PreviousChapters Next