• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
10. A day of riddles with Prue Panda

Author's Note:

Twilight is off on a scavenger hunt of sorts, not knowing that Prue Panda set this up.

Twilight relaxes with a trip to the library. As she reads one of her favorite books, Trixie come up to greet her.

“Greetings, Bookworm.” Trixie proudly said.

“What do you want, Trixie?” Twilight asked.

Trixie pulls out a piece of paper, and presents it to Twilight. “I was asked to deliver this to you. Farewell.”

Trixie walks away, leaving Twilight confused as she reads the paper.

I heard that you like a challenge. Follow my clues, and you’ll be in for a pleasant surprise. Clue #1: The latest fashions can be displayed her. Along with regular clothing.

“Looks like a scavenger hunt of sorts.” Twilight thought. “I accept the challenge. I better get home and fetch Spike.”

Putting her book back on the shelf, Twilight walks off. Later, Twilight and Spike arrive at a clothing store.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Spike wondered.

“Of course I’m sure.” Twilight replied. “The Canterlot Carousel has the latest fashions around. This is where that clue told us to go.”

“What about that paw print on the paper?”

“We’ll figure it out later.”

Inside the store, they were greeted by store manger, Sassy Saddles.

“Hello, friends.” Sassy greeted. “How can I help you?”

“I got this strange letter that said to come here.” Twilight explained as she shows her the paper.

“Oh yes! I see. Wait right here!”

Sassy leaves the area. She comes back with a sky blue dress with deep blue vertical stripes. “I was asked to give you this.”

Twilight looks at the dress, and is amazed. “Wow! Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Sassy then presents an envelope. “This is for you as well.”

Twilight received the envelope, and leaves the store. Outside, she and Spike read the letter from the envelope.

Now that you have a beautiful dress, here’s Clue #2. It’s a place that houses a portal between this place and Equestria. The former bully of Canterlot High School originally came from there.

“From what I heard,” Twilight figured, “Sunset Shimmer came here from that horse statue in front of our school.”

“I guess we’re going there next.” Spike said.

“That’s right. Let’s go.”

Twilight and Spike soon went to the statue near the school. There, Sunset Shimmer was waiting.

“Hey, Twi.” Sunset greeted.

“Hi, Sunset.” Twilight replied. “I was asked to come here.”

“Yeah, I know.” Sunset pulls out an envelope. “This is for you. See you around.”

As Sunset left for her home, Twilight I end the envelope, and reads the letter.

So far, so good. So, here’s Clue #3. Hoity Toity is hosting an event that’s pet friendly. Many people bring their pets here anyway. Wear that dress when you arrive because, I’m going to be there.

Wearing the dress she got from Sassy, Twilight and Spike arrive at Canterlot State Park.

“I heard of this event to commemorate preserving wildlife.” Spike informed. “But, who wants us to come to this place?”

“I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.” Twilight said.

Suddenly, a girl’s voice called to them. “Twilight Sparkle! Spike! You made it!”

They soon saw a white skinned girl with a black nose, black around the eyes, and black hair with what looks like round ears coming out. Twilight recognizes her.

“No way!” Twilight gasped. “Prue Panda!”

Prue soon hugged Twilight happily. Spike was surprised. “You were the one who sent those letters?”

“That’s right, Spike.” Prue answered. “I even got Trixie, Miss Saddles, and Sunset to help out.”

“But, why?” Twilight asked.

“Hoity Toity is hosting a wildlife conservation event here at Canterlot State Park.” Prue explained. “I was invited to attend. But, I needed to bring a guest with me.”

“That’s understandable. But, why not Fluttershy instead of me?”

“Fluttershy came down with a cold, If you haven’t heard. But, since you’re the knowledge seeking type, you might be interested.”

Twilight smiled, knowing that Prue is right. But, she noticed something a miss. “Where’s your little friend: Nari?”

Prue pointed down to Spike having a conversation with a small panda bear. The two girls shared a giggle. Soon, Twilight, Spike, Prue, and Nari entered the park to join this event.

PreviousChapters Next