• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 530 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 530

PreviousChapters Next
28. Calm beach day with Jessa Jellyfish

Author's Note:

Twilight Sparkle learns that everything doesn’t need a schedule. Jessa Jellyfish will teach her that.

The beach is bustling with activity. Twilight Sparkle watches the crowd while getting out her notebook.

“Let’s see.” Twilight said to herself. “There are a lot of things to do on a beach. I’ll watch over everything, then jot down a schedule.”

Sandalwood walks by and sees the intellect.

“Hi, Twilight.” Sandalwood greeted. “Whatcha up to?”

“Hi, Sandalwood.” Twilight said happily. “I’m just writing down a schedule for my day on the beach.”

This got Sandalwood a bit upset. “Girl, you don’t need to schedule everything. Why don’t you just take anything as it happens.”

“That’s not usually my style.” Twilight replied.

“I may know someone who can help you just go with the flow.” He sees someone coming to the beach. “Hey, Jessa! Over here!”

On comes a coral colored skin and light teal hair with a jellyfish hairpin on her head. She pulls a wagon with a fishbowl in it. In the fishbowl is a small jellyfish. Twilight was surprised to see her.

“You know Jessa Jellyfish, Sandalwood?” Twilight asked.

“I do.” Sandalwood answered. “This girl and her bestie, Marisa, like to take on anything that comes their way.”

“And, we don’t need any schedule.” Jessa added. “Sometimes, it’s best to just go for it.”

This left Twilight confused. “Do you think it’s a good idea?”

“Trust us.” Jessa assured.

Twilight thought about it. Then, decided to take her advice. Twilight got together with Flash Sentry to play a bit of volleyball against Sandalwood and Jessa. As they were having fun, Sandalwood takes out a spray bottle and sprays a fine mist of water on Jessa.

“Got to make sure you don’t dry out.” Sandalwood suggested.

Jessa spreads the water all over her body. “Thanks, Sandalwood.”

Twilight and Flash just giggled. Soon, Twilight was snorkeling with Jessa and Marisa right behind her. Twilight was amazed with the underwater scene. The three swimmers soon surfaced.

“This was a great time.” Twilight cheered. “Thanks, Jessa.”

“You’re welcome, Twilight.” Jessa praised.

The intellect was very happy to be with the two underwater travelers. Later, Twilight lounged on her deck chair as Rainbow Dash came by.

“Here’s a sight I don’t see every day.” Dash commented. “The brainiac not planning anything. Even for a beach day.”

“Sometimes, you don’t need to schedule everything.” Twilight stated while sipping a soda. “Just chill out, and relax.”

“I heard you learned that from Jessa Jellyfish and her little friend: Marisa. Right?”

“As Applejack’s brother would say, Eeyup.”

Rainbow smiled, knowing Twilight is just relaxing.

PreviousChapters Next