• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 530 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 530

PreviousChapters Next
4. Keeping up with Cherish Cheetah

Author's Note:

Here’s what many consider a good combination. Rainbow Dash and Cherish Cheetah.

At an athletic park, Rainbow Dash jogged around a track, leaving her geode in her duffle bag. As soon she stopped, she grabbed a bottle of water near her bag, and took a few sips. Soon, Spitfire came by to see one of her best teammates.

“Getting yourself ready for our upcoming game, Rainbow Dash?” Spitfire asked.

“You bet.” Rainbow answered. “I have been working out like crazy. Got to be ready.”

Suddenly, an orange blur zipped past them. This leaves Rainbow puzzled. “What was that?”

The blur came to a stop. It was a actually a girl with light orange skin with black spots, Cat ears, and a long tail. She wore a red short sleeve shirt, black spandex shorts, and white sneakers.

“I should’ve known you’d make an appearance, Cherish.” Spitfire said.

“Opportunity knocks,” The girl named Cherish replied, “who am I not to answer?”

Rainbow Dash was surprised to see the conversation. “Spitfire, you know Cherish Cheetah?”

“That’s right.” Spitfire answered. “I’ve always been interested in the people of Everwilde. Including those from Grazy Grasslands.”

“You must be Rainbow Dash.” Cherish said happily. “Spitfire told me all about you.”

“I never knew my reputation is known even in Everwilde.” Dash replied.

Later, two blurs zipped over to Rainbow Dash’s house. They turned out to be Rainbow and Cherish.

“Wow!” Rainbow cheered. “You’re as fast as me when I use my magic.”

“Cheetahs can travel up to 70 miles per hour.” Cherish informed. “And, I don’t need magic to be fast. By the way, you may want to check your duffle bag.”

Confused, Rainbow Dash opened her bag, and out popped a cheetah cub. It hopped into Rainbow Dash’s arms.

“Quick Quick!” Dash yelped. “How did you sneak in there?”

“While you were talking to Spitfire,” Cherish explained, “I snuck Quick Quick in, and closed the zipper just enough so it won’t cause claustrophobia.”

“Good enough for me.” Dash cuddled Quick Quick. “I have to admit. You’re kind of cute.”

Later, Rainbow Dash’s mother, Windy Whistles, can to her bedroom.

“Rainbow Dash,” Windy said, “did you know that there’s a girl and a baby cheetah in the tree?”

“You mean Cherish and Quick Quick?” Dash answered. “I do.”

“What are they doing up there?”

“Those guys are fast. But, on a nice, warm, sunny day, those two like to take a cat nap.”

They look outside, and see Cherish Cheetah and Quick Quick napping in the tree. Rainbow smiled, knowing these fast citizens of Everwilde are relaxed.

PreviousChapters Next