• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
2. Camping with Raelin Raccoon

Fluttershy finished putting up her tent at her favorite camping site. The nature lover learned that it’s going to be a good night for camping. No rain forecasted, and skies very clear. Fluttershy leaned against a tree, enjoying the environment.

“I should thank Applejack for these clothes she got me for my birthday.” Fluttershy said to herself.

Fluttershy has on a long sleeve light teal shirt and a pair of bib overalls. Soon, she heard the voice of a young girl call to her. “Greetings, fellow nature lover.”

Fluttershy saw a light brown skinned girl with black makeup around her eyes. Purple hair in a long ponytail, and wore a lime green short sleeve shirt, brown hiking boots, and blue denim shorts. When she saw that this girl has pointed ears and a long thin tail, she realized who it is.

“Oh dear.” Fluttershy said with surprise. “Raelin Raccoon!”

The girl known as Raelin approached Fluttershy. “Hi, Fluttershy.”

“What are you doing here?” Fluttershy asked.

“Same thing you’re here. Spending a night in this lush forest.”

Fluttershy stood up and approached Raelin, still very surprised.

“I heard you’re a nature lover.” Fluttershy said. “But, I never thought I’d meet you.”

“I’m sure you aren’t.” Raelin replied. “Now that we’re together, my barefoot friend, we’ll have a good time together.” Raelin looked at her for a minute. “Hold on a sec.”

Raelin bent down and rolled up the cuffs of Fluttershy’s overalls. “Now you have a great farm girl look.”

“I never thought of that.” Fluttershy said. She then noticed something a miss. “Where are your little friends, Romy and Pester?”

Suddenly, a brown raccoon and purple raccoon came up and climbed up Fluttershy to say hello.

“There’s your answer.” Raelin said as she puts on an explorer hat. “Put on your footwear and let’s go exploring.”

After putting on her own boots, Fluttershy joined Raelin and her besties down a hiking trail. They watched animals at a safe distance. When they came up to a waterfall, they were all amazed.

“Not many people see a sight like this everyday.” Fluttershy said proudly.

“This is why you like nature, Fluttershy.” Raelin realized. “You don’t see sights like this in big cities.”

Fluttershy nodded as the two continued to enjoy the view. Later that night, Fluttershy looks at the star filled sky. She enjoys the full moon shining brightly. Raelin and her besties come along to join her.

“Quite a sight.” Raelin praises. “Isn’t it?”

“It sure is.” Fluttershy replied happily. “I’m pretty glad you’re with me tonight. Me and my friends were a little nervous when we heard of Everwilde citizens visiting our town for the summer.”

“Probably you didn’t know how we could interact with you guys. As this summer goes on, you’ll get used to us.”

Fluttershy agreed as she and her new friend continued to enjoy the night outdoors.

PreviousChapters Next