• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
38. Clean up duty with Tamika Tree Frog

Author's Note:

Twilight and Pinkie has work to do in a little housecleaning. Luckily, Pinkie called in Tamika Tree Frog for extra help.

At her place, Twilight starts to pace back and forth, panicking so much. Pinkie Pie, who was visiting, is starting to get concerned.

“Twilight,” Pinkie said with worry, “you need to relax.”

“I can’t.” Twilight shuddered. “I hope to clean up this place for mom and dad while they go shopping. But, I’m so overwhelmed.”

“That’s why I’m here. To help you out.”

“Even with your help, I don’t know how long it will take.” Twilight starts to shake. “We may not make it on time.”

Pinkie Pie steps out to make a call. Ten minutes later, the girls started to clean up the living room.

“I’m not sure how we can do this by ourselves.” Twilight said with concern.

Soon, somebody knocked at the door. Pinkie opened it, and rope came in fast. Before anybody knew what’s happening, the rope wrapped around Twilight. The brainiac was helped to her chair by Pinkie.

“How did this happen?” Twilight asked. “Is my pony counterpart here from Equestria?”

“Not really.” Pinkie replied.

Suddenly, a lime green skinned girl appeared. She has blue hair, red lensed glasses, and red hands. One look at the girl, and Twilight was surprised.

“Wow!” Twilight yelped. “Tamika Tree Frog.”

“Hi, Twilight.” Tamika greeted. “I’m at your service.”

“Say What now?”

“Pinkie called me and told me of your situation.” Tamika explained. “That’s why I’m here. I’m going to help you clean the house.”

“Yeah.” Pinkie added. “Three people can do a good clean up job.”

“But,” Twilight interrupted, “why am I all tied up?”

“Pinkie said that you were getting nervous.” Tamika said. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

Twilight was starting to feel a little better. “I guess that makes sense.”

Pinkie walks over to her brainy friend. “Are you going to be okay?”

“I think so. I’ll feel much better when these ropes are off me.”

Minutes later, Twilight was unbound and feeling calm. Soon, her puppy, Spike, came into the room with a tree frog by his side.

“Hey, Spike.” Twilight greeted. “I see your spending time with Burst.”

“Burst?” Spike yelped as he looks at the frog. “That’s your name?”

Burst nodded as the three girls looked with adoration. As the day goes on, the girls cleaned the house. Pinkie was right, Tamika became a great help. Later, Twilight Velvet and Night Light were happy with the results.

“Good work, Twilight.” Twilight Velvet praised. “You did a good job.”

"Thanks, mom.” Twilight said with relief. “But, it wasn’t possible without help from my friends.”

“Twilight is right, Pinkie Pie.” Night Light added. “You and Tamika Tree Frog are a great help.” Tamika’s frog buddy hopped on a table near him. “You too, Burst.”

Twilight Sparkle felt a big burst of relief. We need to get along with these guys from Everwilde more often.

PreviousChapters Next