• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 530 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 530

PreviousChapters Next
34. A wild ride with Sandella Seahorse

Author's Note:

When Rainbow Dash missed a boat ride, Sandella Seahorse is willing to give her a lift.

It was supposed to be a great ride across the lake to a nice picnic area. Many people went on a ferry to travel to the picnic grounds. Unfortunately, not Rainbow Dash. The vicious trio of Hoops, Dumbbell, and Score pushes her out of the boat.

“You ain’t going nowhere, Rainbow CRASH!” Dumbbell yelled angrily.

“All of your friends will miss you,” Score added, “but WHO CARES?!”

Hoops picks up Dash and dumps her into an empty garbage can.

“Right where you belong!” Hoops said angrily. “WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH!!”

He bangs the lid on Rainbow’s head as he runs to the boat. Soon, it leaves port, leaving Rainbow Dash behind. Hoops and company watch the port with angry eyes, knowing Twilight and company won’t see their friend.

“This stinks to high heaven.” Rainbow sobbed as she sits on a bench. “What’ll I do now?”

As Rainbow Dash sat on the bench crying, she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder. It was a girl with mint green skin and wavy coral hair. Her outfit is something from the Wild West. White top, brown vest, blue skirt, and brown boots.

“Howdy, Miss Dash.” The girl greeted.

Rainbow Dash’s eyes widened. “Sandella Seahorse? I don’t believe it.”

“Believe it, darlin’.”

Rainbow Dash wipes the tears from her eyes. Sandella saw that, and got concerned. “What’s the problem, little lady?”

“I was going to go to a remote area with my friends for a school sanctioned picnic.” Dash explained as she starts to tear up. “But, old rivals of mine grabbed me and threw me out.”

Dash was crying when Sandella took some tissues to wipe the tears.

“Don’t worry, Rainbow.” Sandella comforted. “I’m sure Principal Celestia won’t take kindly to that.”

“How am I going to the picnic now?” Dash wondered.

Sandella lead Dash to something in the water.

“Your stagecoach!” Dash gasped.

“That’s right.” Sandella answered. “Just modified for travel. Come aboard.”

Rainbow Dash boards the stagecoach. And sits down.

“I have waterproof switches that can convert the stagecoach into a submarine type vehicle.” Sandella explained. “This way, you can travel underwater.”

“That’ll be interesting.” Dash said. “How are your little buddies, Kira and Serafina?”

The two seahorses popped out and splashed on Rainbow Dash.

“Hi, fellas.” Dash greeted. “I wondered where you were.”

Kira and Serafina went in front of the coach. Sandella flipped a switch. Soon, the stagecoach is sealed air tight as fresh oxygen is pumped in. Sandella gave her besties a signal, and the coach went underwater. In the craft, Rainbow is amazed by the scenery.

“Wow!” Rainbow Dash cheered. “You don’t get to experience something like this everyday.”

“Glad you like it, partner.” Sandella replied. “I know where that picnic area is. Hang on!”

The underwater coach sped up. Rainbow Dash was excited. Later, at the picnic area, Rainbow Dash was with her friends enjoying a delicious spread.

“I can’t believe that Sandella Seahorse brought you here, Rainbow.” Fluttershy said.

“Yeah!” Scootaloo cheered. “Those buddies of hers are definitely fast in the water.”

“They sure are.” Dash replied. “Hoops, Dumbbell, and Score are still shocked to see me show up.”

Everybody had a good laugh. Except for the three brutes. They’re still in shock.

“How do these guys know the folks of Everwilde?” Score asked.

“I don’t know.” Hoops answered. “And, I don’t want to know.”

PreviousChapters Next