• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 433 Views, 3 Comments

Sunset’s Crazy Encounter - Brian Sheil



Sunset Shimmer meets a nice looking girl, who’s not what she appears to be.

  • ...
 3
 433

Sunset Shimmer meets Genocide Jack

Author's Note:

Here’s an unusual combination. Sunset Shimmer and Toko Fukawa. Also known as Genocide Jack. OH BOY!

It’s Friday. The bell rings. And, many young people exit Canterlot High School for the weekend. Sunset Shimmer is one of them. As she heads for her apartment, she wonders what to do later tonight.

It’s going to be a bit quiet tonight. Sunset thought. No complaints from me.

She’s right. After a whole week of studying for tests, worrying about more reminders of the Fall Formal nightmare, and band practice with the Rainbooms, Sunset can use some time for herself. After heading for her apartment, she drops her book bag on the floor, and gets ready for some relaxation. Suddenly, she gets a text on her phone. After heading for where she plugged her phone in, she reads the text.

Hello Sunset Shimmer,

You may not know me, but I heard about you. I’m in town this weekend. So, I wonder if you would like to hang out with me for a bit. Meet me outside Sugarcube Corner later tonight around 7. Hope to see you.

TF

“TF?” Sunset wondered. “Must be new in Canterlot City.”

At the designated time, Sunset arrived at Sugarcube Corner. She was getting nervous about meeting this mystery person.

“S-S-Sunset Sh-Shimmer.” Said the voice of a nervous woman. “So, we meet at last.”

Sunset saw who the voice belonged to. It was a a girl about 16 years old with black hair in long braided ponytails. She wore a black Japanese high school uniform. She adjusted her glasses nervously.

“And, who might you be?” Sunset asked with concern.

“Oh, right.” The girl answered with a little relief. “My name is Toko Fukawa. I’m vacationing here from Japan.”

“So, what brings you here to Canterlot City?”

“Well, me and a friend of mine heard about an outdoor concert featuring the Rainbooms. And, we came to watch the show.”

Sunset couldn’t believe that visitors from Japan came to see a Rainbooms. Inside a pizza place, the two girls try to enjoy each other’s company.

“So, how did you get my number?” Sunset asked.

“I was told about the Rainbooms by one of your friends.” Toko replied. “I think her name is, uh, Trixie.”

The former baddie raised an eyebrow. “Trixie Lulamoon. Also known as The Great and Powerful Trixie. I wouldn’t exactly call her a friend. But, we do have our encounters.”

As the girls enjoy their pizza, something came to Sunset’s mind.

“Why would you want to meet me?” Sunset asked.

“I heard about you, and wanted to meet you.” Toko replied, trying not to be nervous. “Of all the members of the Rainbooms, you’re one of the most interesting.”

This made Sunset feel a little honored, knowing that someone is interested in her. “Would you like to spend the night in my apartment?”

“Oh, uh, no thank you.” Toko said. “I’m staying at a hotel in town with a friend of mine named Komaru Naegi. She agreed to come with me to see the show.”

“Then, how about I walk you to the hotel?”

“Sounds pretty decent to me. Let’s go.”

As the two friends walk down the street to Toko’s hotel, they were confronted by two thugs who wore black denim jackets, blue jeans, white shirts, and black boots. One man was red skinned with slick black hair. The other is teal skinned with lime green raggedy hair.

“My name is Inferno.” The red skinned boy said. “And, this is Aqua Shade.”

Both boys clenched their fists, Aqua Shade spoke. “How about giving us your money?”

“No way!” Sunset shouted as Toko stood behind her.

“Are you crazy?” Toko said nervously. “Those guys look dangerous.”

“They don’t scare me!”

As the thugs slowly walk towards the girls, Toko’s nose is starting to twitch.

Oh no. Toko gasped quietly. I’ve got to get Sunset somewhere safe.

Just then, Toko grabbed Sunset, and pushed her into an empty garbage bin.

“Sorry, Sunset.” Toko said as she started to shake. “This is... Thi..ah, ah, is for your, ah, own good!”

Toko closed the lid as Toko gave out a loud sneeze. “Ah, ah, AH CHOO!”

The thugs look at Toko who bent over after the sneeze. Suddenly, she rose up with a crazed look in her eyes, and her tongue sticking out long.

“Hey!” Inferno gasped. “Is this a trick?”

“The trick is on you!” Toko said with a maniacal laugh.

The thugs charged at her. But, Toko got out two pairs of scissors and charged at them. As Inferno started to swing a pipe he picked up, Toko used one pair of scissors to block the pipe. And, the other pair to clip some of his hair. Seeing his hair fall off made Inferno squeal with fear. Aqua Shade watched as Toko used her scissors to slash his outfit, unknowingly left some scratches on his body.

“Mmmm. Not bad.” The crazed Toko said pleasingly. “I wish I had a camera to make this scene memorable.”

Aqua Shade watched with fear as Toko looked at him, scissors in hand. “You’re next, pretty boy.”

From the bin, Sunset watched, and got worried. “There’s only one character that can do something like that.”

Suddenly, the lid popped open, and Sunset soon found herself face to face with Toko.

“Hello, girl.” Toko said with a low, creepy voice.

Sunset got scared, and screamed with fear. “Yiiiii! G-G-Gen-Gen-GENOCIDE JACK!!”

“Oooo.” Genocide cooed evilly. ”You heard of me?”

“The long tongue, the scissors, the maniacal attitude, who hasn’t heard of you?”

“I’m impressed that the former brute of Canterlot High School knows of my reputation.”

Sunset got concerned as she slowly climbs out of the bin. “Don’t get any ideas, Genocide. I’m not your type. You know?”

Genocide looked at Sunset for a few moments. Then, she smiles wickedly.

“You’re right.” Genocide said. “I only carve up pretty boys. So, you’re pretty much safe.”

Suddenly, Genocide Jack sneezed and reverted back to her calm self: Toko Fukawa. She looked at the scissors in her hand, and got worried.

“I guess you met the Mr. Hyde to my Dr. Jekyll.” Toko realized.

“I sure did.” Sunset replied. “I wondered what happened to those thugs who tried to hurt us.”

“I rather not think of that.”

In another part of town, Inferno and Aqua Shade had their clothes ripped to shreds and bandages wrapped around scratches they received. As they are lead into an ambulance to recover, Officer Shining Armor was talking into his radio.

“By the looks of this,” Shining reported, “Genocide Jack was here.”

“How are those punks she no doubt slashed up?” A male voice on the radio asked.

“They’ll be okay. Just a few scratches. No doubt Genocide wasn’t in a killing mood tonight. Over and out.”

Shining Armor turned off his radio as he watches the ambulance rolls off.

I wonder where Genocide Jack is now. Shining thought.

Back in her apartment, Sunset finished putting on her pajamas as she gets ready for bed. Her companion, Toko Fukawa is safe at the hotel with her friend, Komaru Naegi. Everybody hopes to put this night behind them.

“I’m sure Toko would like to meet my friends in the Rainbooms.” Sunset said to herself. “But, I don’t think they want to meet Genocide Jack.”

THE END

Comments ( 3 )

“I guess you met the Mr. Hyde to my Dr. Jekyll.” Toko realized.

Who?

The Mr. Hyde to Toko’s Dr. Jekyll is Genocide Jack.

10518805
You didn’t push the reply button so I didn’t see this. Also, was it meant to be a reference to something?

Login or register to comment