• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 2,633 Views, 54 Comments

Crazy Dream - Triv_



Story about a guy named Jack and how he eventually comes to love a princess.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,633

Chapter 9

Chapter 9


‘Ooo! Is it that time again?! I can’t wait to show you the game I have waiting for you…’

Looking around Jack found himself in a dimly lit room and it seemed he was strapped to something limiting his movement. After giving a few experimental tugs Jack accepted that he was stuck and that trying to escape was completely out of the question, for now at least. Looking up Jack saw Pinkamena sitting just a few feet away from him staring at him with a sadistic smile that promised pain soon to come.

“Shit.”

Getting up Pinkamena walked up to Jack who was pressing himself into the wood he was strapped to hoping that he’d somehow be able to stay away from her unfortunately all he managed to do was make his back a bit more stiff than it was to begin with. Pinkamena saw this and her smile widened just a tad, he was afraid of her and she was enjoying it immensely.

“Sooo Jackie, are you ready to play my game?”

Jack shook his head back and forth rapidly.

“Aw that’s too bad…you get to play it anyways!”

Bringing up a knife that she had brought with her she held it up for Jack to see. It was a very dull and jagged thing that by all rights should have been thrown out but Pinkamena thought it suited her just fine.

So since I have you undivided attention let me tell you about our little game! It’s called, ‘what body part do you need the least’. And these are the rules; I win if you beg me to cut something off! You win if you correctly guess why I’m doing this! Won’t that be fun?!

Jack looked at her like she had grown another head (which for Pinkie (insane or otherwise) wouldn’t be that surprising in my opinion) and realized she was serious. His fear which already had a firm hold on him now had an iron grip and was shaking him like a rag doll yelling at him to get the hell out before it was too late.

So let’s start our little game Jackie!”

Jack in his fear responded with a pathetic, “P-please…”

Pinkamena tilted her head to the side like she had seen something completely alien before giving him an evil grin, “Please what? ‘Please don’t hurt me?’ Hmm? Is that was you were going to say?”

Jack nodded dumbly as tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. He tried to put on a brave face regardless but it was just pointless at this point, she had him by the balls and he knew it.

Aww you poor baby. ‘Please don’t hurt me I’m just a scared little boy, please don’t hurt me please please!” Pinamena mocked Jack as she brought the knife closer to his neck causing him to stiffen as the cold jagged metal touched his skin.

Leaning closer toward his face Pinkamena said in a hushed voice, “Refuse to play and I kill you anyways.”

Jack let out a choked sob as the dam, which was already crumbling started to fall apart and tears flowed down his face. After a few moments he composed himself enough to talk albeit in a very shaky voice.

“Y-you doing t-t-this bec-cause…” Jack thought for a brief second hoping he got it right the first time, “because…b-because you want me to suffer.”

Pinkamena brought a hoof to her chin in thought, “Hmmm, nope.” with that she brought the knife to his arm and slowly made a cut down one side of it.

“GaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Painfully agonizingly slow she brought the knife down the side of his arm all the way from his elbow to the wrist enjoying the pained look on his face as he squirmed in his restraints hopelessly trying to escape the rusty knife cutting his flesh. After reaching his wrist Pinkamena stopped and withdrew the knife from Jack as he stood there still squirming unable to move thanks to his restraints. After a few minutes Jack settled back down as he tried to fight through the pain which was ever present in his finger he shot a glare at Pinkamena as she approached him again.

Done crying? Good. It’s your turn again.”

Through clenched teeth and tears running freely down his cheeks Jack began to guess again, “gah damn it! You’re doing this because you hate me.”

Pinkamena laughed this time as she brought the knife to him again, “Are you that stupid?! Hahaha!! Wrong again!

Bringing the knife down on his arm again she dug into the previous cut with her knife and opened the wound just a bit wider while slowly pushing deeper inside.

“aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!”

Pinkamena gave a sadistic grin, “More you say?! Well aren’t you the glutton for punishment!

After reaching the wrist again, which took far longer with Jack thrashing about wildly trying to get away but it was no use he was stuck and all he could do was scream. Pinkamena then started to bring the knife up from his arm and toward where his neck and started to press down on it.

“PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE NO MORE PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!!!”

Pinkamena ignored his pleas and in a strangely serious tone which was a stark contrast to her usual manic and chipper voice she said, “Say please one more time and I cut something precious off,” She smiled at that point, “Did you know I enjoy twisting and warping your dreams and watching you squirm as I make you suffer? It has nothing to do with hating you, honestly I don’t care abo- GAH!”

Pinkamena was cut off as a blinding light washed over the room she and Jack were in and a booming voice spoke out.

RELEASE THY GRIP ON OUR FRIEND FOUL SPIRIT! BEGONE FROM HERE!!

Pinkamena growled and attempted to shout back but was denied that as she was forcibly removed from Jack’s dreamworld. However this didn’t stop her from dragging her knife along Jack’s neck as she was dragged out kicking and attempting to scream.

Jack let out a silent scream as the knife dragged across his neck. His vision soon started to fade to black, but not before he saw a pony running towards him with glowing eyes. She seemed to be yelling something at him but he couldn’t hear it as he was enveloped in darkness.

Back to the Real world…of sorts.

Waking up Jack tensed up as he quickly became aware of something holding him in a firm grip. Behind his closed eyelids he could see a very intense light which caused him to only tense that much more. Risking a quick peek Jack opened one eye just a bit and was shocked to see Luna, still lying next to him yet now she had a death grip on him and her eyes were a blinding white while her horn was giving off an intense blue aura that seemed to be twice the size of her horn. Trying to move proved useless as Luna gripped him even harder, her eyes narrowing as beads of sweat started to fall from her forehead.

Unsure if she was sleeping or something else Jack tried to get her attention as he whispered in an urgent tone, “L-Luna! Psst Luna! Wake up please! You’re starting to hurt me.”

Then as if a plug had been pulled the glowing light from Luna’s eyes flickered and faded away revealing her teal eyes that quickly focused back on Jack. Thankfully her grip slackened as the light in her eyes faded as well as the intense glow from her horn. As soon as Luna’s magic faded away she started panting like she just ran nonstop from Canterlot to Ponyville. Regaining her senses she found herself holding Jack rather tightly still, a small blush spread across her cheeks as she sluggishly rolled over to face the other way on the bed.

Speaking through gasps of air Luna asked, “A-are *inhale* thou alr-right?”

Jack sat up rubbing his neck feeling a dull throbbing coming from it before replying, “I-I think so…not too sure at this point.”

Luna rolled back over to look at Jack still trying to catch her breath, “L-let us rephrase that. Are t-thou in one piece?”

Jack did a quick scan of himself then looked back to the princess and nodded.

“Good.”

Mental however a completely different story, in his mind Jack was was flipping right the fuck out. Why were his dreams constantly tormenting him? Why was Pinkamena so dead set on seeing him suffer? Why the hell did she look like Pinkie Pie?

`What the fuck is going on?!

Luna looked over her shoulder at him with a frown, “Language!”

Jack was a bit startled by that and blushed out of embarrassment, “S-sorry Luna. Forgot about the whole mind reading thing you do.”

Luna smiled at him, “Apology accepted Jack. We know thou art worried about these dreams thou receive nightly, but thou must be patient while We try to figure out why these nightmares keep occurring. Thou art lucky we slept so close to one another, yours was the first dream I entered upon starting our nightly task of ensuring all our little ponies sleep soundly through the night.”

“Is that why your eyes were literally glowing and that aura around your horn was so huge?”

Luna nodded, “Indeed. Though We must admit We did not think it would require so much energy to free thou from that horrible nightmare. It was…quite taxing to say the least.”

“So I can tell. You look like you just ran a marathon.”

Luna raised an eyebrow at that, “Indeed?”

Using her magic once again she summoned a small mirror from the bathroom to see for herself. There was a pause as Luna stared at her reflection. Getting curious Jack tried to look over her shoulder to see what her reaction might be.

He stopped however when Luna spoke up again, “Jack…We don’t think you’ve woken up just yet.”

That confused Jack, weren’t they already up? Looking around he saw the same hotel room that they fell asleep in, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He felt like he was up so what did she mean that he hadn’t woken up yet?

“Luna what are you talking about? Of course I’m up!” pinching himself for good measure, yup pain.

“We mean that this is still the dream world, we’ve just switched from one location to the next. We have seen this happen many times in other ponies’ dreams; they would switch from one place to the next like scenes from a story.”

Jack felt his heartbeat pick up a tad, if he was still dreaming that meant she might still be around.

“S-so if I’m still dreaming does that mean Pinkamena is still here?”

Luna didn’t answer but she did tense up suddenly.

“Luna?”

She started shaking violently.

Jack reached over to try and grab her but as soon as his hand touched her back it fell through her and onto the bed. Quickly removing his hand Jack looked at Luna to see that as soon as his hand left her body she started to slowly disappear, her body forming into a starry mist before it vanished completely. As she vanished she cast an apologetic look at Jack.

Before she vanished entirely Luna called out, “I’m sorry my friend! I shalt return I swear it!”

With that she was gone and Jack was alone again in the hotel room. His heart beat had started to pick up more as he sat there figuring out what was going to happen and how he was going to escape it.

His thoughts were interrupted as something pulled at the covers of the bed. Looking over Jack saw the one pony he did NOT want to see at that moment. She laid there on the floor the lower part of her face covered by the bed as she starred at him. She smiled, the corners of her mouth were seen as it stretched almost painfully across her face.

Jack didn’t dare move all he could do was stare back unblinking.

She giggled and whispered, “Run.”

Like a bat out of hell he ran.

Comments ( 10 )

Oh my forgot this was a thing. Good to see it updated, sad it has so few thumbs ups.

3224082
Yeah I'm terrible when it comes to posting chapters :twilightblush:

3224214 I'm pleased to see you back. It's a well done fic. It may be a little 'dark' but that makes for good character building. Good luck with this fic.

3224281
Thanks for the compliment! As for the whole 'dark' thing I think I really need to work more on that, this latest chapter was me trying to get more into that but eh I got a long ways to go :derpytongue2:

3224824 it depends on the person opinion on 'dark',While i feel ffor the guy i don't consider torture 'dark'.

Man curse me for starting to read something not yet complete. Now to wait till the next chapter.
Loving psycho dream Pinkie a lot :pinkiecrazy: Please continue writing more.

Are you going to continue ? It's really good story

5566477
Not sure to be honest, I started this when depression hit me rather hard so this was more of a way of dealing with that than anything else (Not anywhere near as depressed as I was then so the mentality for the story is kinda gone :ajsleepy:). Really hard to start it up again without wanting to just rewrtie the whole darn thing. Plus I need to get Word again (this pc doesn't have it and I hate notepad). Honestly I'd like to start writing again, sadly its gonna be a while longer before I can. I'm hoping to start up again either next month or the month after, provided nothing bad comes up before then.

Ah, so the story is actually about Pinkamena dream demon? It had a nice, long buildup to it. But its not really my type of story.

11456011
Yeah, it was going to focus more on Pinkamena if I had continued, thanks for the kind words!

Login or register to comment