• Published 10th Jul 2020
  • 247 Views, 25 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Gleam of Hope - Xx soul sorrow xX

  • ...
40
 25
 247

Chapter 6: Deep Within The Bunker

Apple hold the light as the group crawled through the deep dark grime of the pits. It was dark and greasy and nasty like a sewer. Apples Jacks lantern shot through the gloom, a pin point of light in the darkness. So far away yet you know it is close.

Finally tey saw it, a house in the night of underground. It appear over the horizon like a ghost in the night. Buck gasp and crank wen he saw it but Apple said SHHUSH.

They creep thru the night and they see it. A Farm house. It was like the one used to be aboveground but was now under to keep it safe, safe from the creepies and the bombs and desolation. Every one was silent.

"We must be quiet" said Applejack
"Yes" They said.

Twilight scraped her arms against the slime wall. Her whole left side o her bod was covered in a oozy texture. She smelled of rot now, not even her perfume from earlier could mask the musk. Bucky whiffed it in and try to guess were it were til Twilight brushed against him and smelled like a fungal spot. It was bad.

Applejack walk up or trote up to the door, it was a big one and made of wood and painted like a color. She did her secret knock. Nobpdy answer so she pull out her key from hher apron pocket and open it up.

"Open up, buttercup" she said it. Was it a secret password? Twiligt din't know.

All 3 ponies and one bird man went inside. Apple flipped on the ligt swatch and light buzz and creked and it was light. Twilight said "Let there be light LOL" but Buckle smacked her in her head.

"Ok" says Apples. "My husband Garlic Onions is must be sleeping so we must be quiet to not wake him up."

"Wow AJ I dodn't know you got married." said Bucke. He corkle.

"Yeah" said the orange one.

The door open with magic... nobody were there behind. It open with a creak or a crack and Apple steppin side.
"How did the door open up by its own, Apple?" Twilight asked
"It's a curse.... My old friend and sister Fluttershy Hendricks put a curse on it to keep it save from harm..."
Twilight had a tinkle in her eye. She wanted to meet Fluttershy and lear about curses.

They step into the old bunker. There were at least 20 inddustrial selves with cans of meat that said "MEAT". In the corner there was a big area of juggs of water and a keg of bear. Next to the keg was a massive pony with the body of a graceful boddlenose whale He were tall and big and of a pale brown hue. He belch and stand up wobble

"GARLIC ONIONS? Did you drink our bear?" Yelled Abblejack. Garlic Onions was an alcocholic like Twilight... and Twilight's fore fathers....
"No, my little apple snack, it was just a one Mug." Garlic said raspy. His voice was succulent like an old man of time. Twilight gazed her eyeballs up n down his aura. He had a large belly and buttox. He had one saggy eye and black gums and a tattoo of a wolverine on his arm. He wore jammies and shoes. He reaked of alcohol and meat. His main was a yellow tinge on white with grease streaks throughout. He used pommade to impress his mare but she was disappointed. Meanwhile Twilight look over at him and thought "If he cleaned up a bit he Would actually look not half bad..."

Apple look cross like a man. She said "God darm it" at her husband. Twilight look at er with eyes wide of shock. and bucky said nothing. Meanwile Garlic grapes said "Don't worry swaty there's still a lots left." Apple look at the juggie and seen it to be true. She said sorry Corn ZMuffin "and kiss him lippies.

"Who is these" said Gargy point at the \griffon and twilti with his beef hooves. Appl explain. "They are my allies from back in the war. They want to join our cause. They weere friends with derby and Rainbow before they ceased to be living." I shed a tear at the mere thought of it.

Garlic Onions said "Wow" bcause he used to be a war soldier in the war and that's how him and Sapple Jack met. He said Hi to eac Twiligt and Bucky and shake their hands and said "I'm name is Garlic Onions." Twiligt said hi and bucky cuck too.

Twilight vlushed a bright red like a smachk on a baby's bottom. Bucky looked over and his hart raced. He were jealous. Bucky would not let another man take Twilight. Not after what happne with Chickpea...

Apple spit out a gunk on the floor (like snot) and said to her beloved "Where should we put em"
Garlic looked around "uhhffghhhmmm Well you girls can go in the main bedroom. Bucky and I can take the couch. Bucky did not like the idea. He did not like sharing beds. Even when his ex wife was still alive she had to sleep on the couch because bucky couldnt sleep togetehr another man becaUSE of his anxious.

"Sleepoevr" yelled Applejack. She and Twilight went to the room and prepped their beds. Twilight looked at the bed and cry.
"I haven't sleeped in a bed since before the war times... The assymlum and the prison didnt have beds.... it just reminds me of the good times I sleeping with Spike in the bed and he held me dear..."
Applejack remembered Spike and his relations with Twilight.
"Those days are behind us, Curb Stomp, you have us now. I will protect you. I am the element of Honestly."
They hugged tight, Twilight went limp as Apple rubbed her hairy back.

In the main living room, Garlic turned on a fan loud setting so the girls couldnt hear them. Bucky took off his gear and sat down on the little sofa.
"I'd like to get to know you Bucky. We're both war veterans."
"Yeah I know" Bucky had a grunge against Garlic for catching Twilight;s eye.
Garlic ran his hood across Bucky's face to feel him big scar.
"That's one hell of a scar there. handsome"
Bucky cringed... it still hurt...
"You okay? Bucky?"
"Yeah..."
Garlic knew saliva helped. He got closer to Bucky's face... His eyes gleamed bright in the night of the bunker. Garlic pressed his tongue on Bucky lower lid and went down. Bucky shivered at the wet feeling. Bucky slide down his face and neck smoothly. Bucky held his breath but fumes of hot onion filled his nostrals. Garlic Onions was now on his shoulder blades. He went farther back on the scar til he reached the end of it on his back. Then Garlic grabbed Bucky wings and massaged them. Bucky felt weak and fall into the couch. He could fall asleep like this. Garlicc finished and pick BUck up and cradled him. Bucket rested on Garlic's large abdomen throught he night peaceful, forgetting his grunge against the large man...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment