• Published 10th Jul 2020
  • 244 Views, 25 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Gleam of Hope - Xx soul sorrow xX

  • ...
40
 25
 244

2. Ghost on the Shore

TWilight choke and swallow the hot doggie down and run out the bar crying. All the men laugh and crack at her. She face grew red and wrinkly from embarrassmant. Even the door gourd laugh at her.

" Wow, not so beautiful now chonking on a hotdog" he said and laughing\

The unichorn had to get out of here. She hadda get Out of town. She had to get it. Twilight scream as she race to the abandoned docks and flung a spoon into the raging waters of the shore. She fell to the ground cryingn and morning the loss of her innocence and life. Her mom Twilight Velvetetine and her dad Cheesecake warehouse were hardworking civilians who fot for Twilight to live a life. But now she resort to being a horse of the night. Twilight stcuk her toes in the water and imagine her hoof was her whole body being washed way in the sea. He looked out in the distance pass the smog and fog and see Sombera Liberal Consevation Democratic Repubic was. it were really the old northern crystal Kingdom but he change it but they call it Sombra Island for short. so she looked out and Saw the isalnd and thought about where her Long Lost Friends was.

Sudanly, behind her a voice in the distance made a voice. It sounded like a Man. Twilight grab a shard of glass from a fat broken bottle and tuurn around in fear. She whip the shard the slice it open. Behind her a griffon screak in pain. He had Brown and had a cutie mark of a green jewel and a big ol scar across his eyeball and down his neck. The scar even went on his eyeball. Twilight call it a scarball. "Holy Sh*it sorry" she yell at him. Blood get everywhere it was gross. The blood soke into the yellow sand, making a deep orange hue. She had cut the griffin on the chest and he fall to the ground. Twilight neal down next to his limp bod. She rip off piece of her hair to wrap around him like a sash.

Ughgh.. thank you..." he moan.

"Sorry I cutted you with that shart, I was scared you were a criminal"

"Where I;m from, I would be called a criminal now..." he wink at her "My name is Bucky Chucking.I escaped from the hands of King Kombra across the sea. He thought he could get away with killing me but he was WRONG> I escaped trying to save my friends... but they send me a messgae. To you."

Twilight was shacked. "How did you know it was me. Who is the message from? WHo is it? How do you know my name and my face and? Who are you from Chucky?" it was a good guestion.

"Listen beloved horse. Derpy and Rainbow and Rarity need us. They only way the escape the Sombra's reign forever is to fight. But they need to be free from death." the Bucky said. Twilight shed a tear "You... you knew my friends..."

"Yes. We fought the good fought and tried to stop sombre, but..."
but what said
But he killed them all before I could make it...." Bucky biggin to sob as the blood flow out. He was a mess of blood and death and sadness of mourning.... Twilight hurdle him in her arms in love. Twilight new his pain. Together they cried as the waves of the sea splash against the shore. They were so close Bucky could smell Twilight's perfume she had on. Shed smelled like a fresh blossom from the vine. Bucky smell like blood but Twilight wouldnt tell nobody ;) Bucky leaned his lips over and Kissed twilight. Twilight embraced it she doesn;t hadnt felt a man's touch in so long.

"Bucky I cant"

what

I cant be your lover" said twolight "This is no time and place for Love... We have to go. We c=gtotta get it to make it. gotta gp get them back from the dead. Bring them back to life its the only way' twilight cried a cry of tear

"ok" he said back Lets go

They get up and walk away from the shore nd bucky gotta hang on to the wrapping around his chest of Twilght hair. It was coming apart cause Twilight's hair was oily becaus she use silky smooth touch of a conditioner to make it slicK. He tie it really tight/ Meanwhile Twilight look behind her and see it... It was the ghost of her mother Twilight Vtletne. She looked at Twilight and saluted. A ghost tear roll down her cheek. Twilight look back and salute and walk away... ready to start her journey....

Bucky lead Twilight throu the harbor town she had stumbled into. All the buildings were made of wood and Barnacle. It did not take long before the pony realized her was hungry again. She try to hide her pain inside but her stomach let out a grungle. Bucky turned and said "Hey Are You Okay"

"No All I had was a cheese brot sausage dog? I dont know what it was called. I through it back up though so I'm starving like a tin roof in a Churchill. Bucky cry Beacuse his mom was from Churchhill.

"Lets get you some grub, ok?" Buck wiped away his tears and he grab her horse hoof and they wet there. They went there to get go get ffood. Twilight even said a joke "How about we get hoagies like from the hole." and Bucky laughed.
They rounded a corner on the boardwalk they walk down and saw an old shack with a cardboard fish stand. it was like a big square with a hole where you take a picture and you'r ethe guy but this one you take a picture with a face in the hole and its a big fish. Twilight's face was Lit.

"Bucko take apicture of me!" she said cute.

Bucky whip out his phone to do It. Twilight run to the stand but on the fish there were a sign that said Do Not

"HUh? What in the heck--" Twilight walk closer and Bucky hurry up. Whats Wrong he said
"I dont think I'm supposed to use it but I want a picture for a memory."
Twilight go behind and stick her head inside the hole. Bucky was cry from laughter "YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH HAHA" he take out the iPhone 5s and snap a shot. Twiligth try to get out but her head were stuck.... Oh no...

"I can't get out Bucky help" so Becky ran up and tryed to pull it off but it was NO USE! It was stuck there now. Twilight held back fat tears that swelled in her lids like a witch's brew. Bucky grab the bace of the stand and pluck it out so twilight could move around. She walked with the stand on and try to fit inside the shack door. Inside it was dark with nobody there so she didnt half to feel embraraced. When she pushed through she fell SPLAT like (that)

Then Bucky and Twilight sit on the floor and figure out a plan, but before they can get it goin, it started to storm. It had been months since the last storm so Twilight was Shocked. Bucky said "Hold on Twilight, lets fetch some water to survive." They had to drink water in order to survuve the harsh lands they were in the harsh lands. Bucky get a pail from a moldy corner and put it outside. It was Essential they get water to drink in these times to survive. Wihout water they had no chance to make it out here. they would be but husks in a ashack left too die. They had to drink. Twilight sucked her saliva for hydration.

Bucky took a second to recoop. He looked sad

"Twilight this shaq was supposed to be a fish fry diner but it looks like it was left to rot.... I'm sorry.. now we are stuck here and you cant move because of the fish cut out and Hungry..."

Twilight wasnt mad but she couldnt hug Buckj to make him feel better because she was stuck but she sat next to him and they staired outside the shack into the rainy musk of of Sea, looking for answers.