• Published 10th Jul 2020
  • 245 Views, 25 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Gleam of Hope - Xx soul sorrow xX

  • ...
40
 25
 245

Chapter 3: Microwave Transformasion

Her tummy grumble and her neck sweatt. Twilight thought about her life and Her death. If she couldent get out, Bucky might kill her for sustancecent like a badger in a bookcase. Bcucky was still asleeping qand Twilight could hear his mighty snore. he snore like a Bird. Twilight flip her body around to get a good angle. She squish her jaw under the cardbord hole and bit the juicy board til it broke. She cronch it and it was not have bad actually. She take another bite and soon her head were able to get free itself from it. Twilight rejoice in a high five and skidaddle. She crawld over to Buckyb and she did? Bucky snore real loud real proud. Twilight say like “A>”

Bucky awakens from hSCREECH he him slumber. He say like “Hey Twilight Oh my god! Your free now!” He rolled over to lay next to her on the grime floor of rotting wood and nails. then she discover iyt. It was microwave? it had made of white plastic and sit there smugly on the ground. Twilight spittle on it. “STOP” yell VBuck. (thats is Twilite’s nock name for him). “Why” said the horse. “W” said buck. “Oh okay” said.

Bucky crawl over to the microwaves and he open it he. he pry it opened with a crow bar laying there on the ground convenient. IT was usually easy 2 open becase it a microwave but it got a bunch o molten sauce spill in it and explode and seal the door shut with . debris. so he use a crowbar. it look like chernobyl elephany foot kinda. twilight smell it it smell like bad like a Arm Pit. Twilight saw it inside upon glance… there was food. LOT of fod but it was mouldy and crusty :( it has more mold than food even,.

Bucky plugged his nose “Wowee that is rank haha” Twilight gave him a look and bucky recluse. “Maybe we can use it though” Twilight can use it with her magic? She ran out of dousing rods and her horn broke in the war times so she needed alternate medicines to help. Twilight was disability. sometimes she try to horn magic but it jus do sparks and piddle out like pspspsppspgg. It was like when you blow bubbles in a milk cup wiTh a straw except the bubbles was magic. So she said “I can’t do it?”Said twilight Cucky said uck said HMMMMM. Then she did it!

They wow and woah at the micowave. It spin and spin. Buckle gave a hearty laugh and Twilight was prod at herself. Then he said Hey Twilk what can we put i it.’ “Maybe I find a animal?” siad twiligt.

“Good luck honeysuckle there aint no animals out here no more to hunt“ he horkl. Twilight huff and say “Well I guess we gotta try are best Buck” Then they decide to go and get but what? WHat kind? What kidn were tere? Per haps babbit or armadillo? Elk? I dont know

In the middle of the cabin cozy they were in Twilight dig in the ground with her hoof hands. there was hole in the wood so they can do it. she find a worm and a bottle. and some can of beef. It was expired in the 2005’s. :) said twickle. (that were bucky nick name for her) Then he dig more and more and dig like a fungus in a cunk and dig. she find a carcass shell of a lobsetr I think or maybe crawdaddy? but it was already dead. “Hm we gotta keep doing it” she thonk to hreself. she kept diggin and found the Mother Loade. It was a alive one like a Baby Alive baby so real and it was a mole. Bucky grab it up in her long fingers like a mother grabib up a child. Twelite and him said “shhh I love you” she wisper to its ear hole. it screamed in deLite at the light it finally get to see like a new birth. It was born again in the lord. Buncle and Twitwi were the parents like merry and joseph fathers of jesus. The Mole was like the Prodigal Son.

Twilight said “Lets name you Corgyn on the Rocks“ tthey did call him because he lived in the rock and dirts. and they baptist him in the name of the fagher and the Holy Lord. Then twi said “ok poppem in the oven :)” and bucky grab him and pop the animal in the microwave like a Poppon Cookin Japan edition style candy. Becase he aint finished cooking he isn’t fully formed. Twilight was confused but it was Bucky’s culture of the Grffin kind. She had to let him do his customs. Bucky prayed and kissed C orgy (his nick name) on the Rocks on the head and set him in there. He set the microwave to defrost and it spin again Wow and spin and spin.

Corgin squeak a lil bit and maybe he sayed words but it was hard to hear. Microwave sputtler and loud and buzz like “HHRRRRRNNNNNNNNHH:” It was loud and bad. Twilight tried to look in the window at her Baby Boy but the light was bronk and wasnt brite enough it was . and the window covered in food and mold mildews anyhow. CorgYn stopped crying and Bucky smiled. Then they open the door and smoke filled the cabin Luckily there were no fire alarms (lol) Twilight reached into the pits of the beast and pulled out the. It trans formed? He was mostly burned to a charred and he was no longer alice so sad. and Twiilight mourned. Bucky pat her horse shoulders as twilight cried tears. He said “its ok twilight he was not strong enough for Life. But he is in. a better place.” The tears singe and sizzle when they hit the carcass. “His body will sustain us” said Buggy somber and twilight cry more. But she Understand.She understood the risk she had to take to survive. But on the bright side they had food again besides fish cardboard. :heart: