• Published 5th Jul 2020
  • 325 Views, 5 Comments

Rated - Wishful Heart



Fluttershy is tired of being weak and sensible, so she asks Discord if he can do anything to change her. He agrees, bu not the way Fluttershy expected. She is punished with ultimate pain at night.

  • ...
 5
 325

Personality

Feeling a lot more confident, I wanted to see how others saw me. I woke up sweating from the pain last night. I shook it off, which took me a while. Once I finally got out of my cottage, I trotted over to Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack was bucking apples as usual.

"Um.." I took a deep breath, "AJ!".

Applejack missed the tree and fell. "Ouch.." she groaned, as an apple hit her head.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" I flew over to where she was, "I didn't mean startle you!"

Applejack got back on her hooves and chuckled, "It's fine Feather Rose."

"Um..I wanted to ask you a question." I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Um...how would you describe my personality?"

"That's easy!" she answered, "Outgoing, fun, adventurous and kind!"

I gasped. Except the last part, everything else was the opposite of Fluttershy! I continued to ask ponies about my personality and here's what I got.

Pinkie Pie: Fun, quick, brave and kind!

Twilight Sparkle: Organized, funny, kind and brave!

Rainbow Dash: Cool, fun, outgoing and kind.

Rarity: Kind, fashionable and fun.

I was amazed at how they described me. So, I decided to figure out if Feather Rose is actually all of these. After a lot of tries to be adventurous, turns out I was! Going to a bears cave was worth it. That counted as outgoing too. Then I did 'quick', I stood at the edge of the back of my cottage and timed myself on how fast I could fly to a distant cloud. It was 7.6 seconds! Organized, check.
Brave, check.
Fashionable, um... check?
Cool, I guess check?
Now, fun which I've heard many times. I tried my best to entertain my animals and surprisingly, worked!

Hm...I'm starting to like being Feather Rose.

Comments ( 5 )

Weak I can understand, but what's wrong with being sensible and quiet?

This is super good! It has so much potential and i can’t wait for the next chapter! stay safe -b

Thanks So much!

Nothing, Starlight Nova, she just feels like somethings wrong. It's called self-doubt.

I'm feeling inspired so the next chapter will be coming pretty soon! Thanks!

Login or register to comment