• Published 5th Jul 2020
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Rated - Wishful Heart



Fluttershy is tired of being weak and sensible, so she asks Discord if he can do anything to change her. He agrees, bu not the way Fluttershy expected. She is punished with ultimate pain at night.

  • ...
 5
 326

Prologue

Nothing's ever fair anymore.. am I as weak as they say I am? I seriously nervous about this, but it might be the only way to get other ponies view of me to change. I don't wanna be weak and sensible. I want to be strong, confident and smart. Discord knows how to cause chaos..will he be able to change me?

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Everfree forest was much darker than I expected. There was a dim light in the distance between the trees. I followed it and it led me to the well, what I'd been looking for in the first place. I looked around, thinking I'd heard moaning. I took a deep breath and looked down.

"Discord...!" I called, hoping he would appear.

The draconequus popped up on front of me, looking quite satisfied.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

"I have a wish.." I looked up at him.

He chuckled, "Go on..."

"Change me please! I wanna be stronger and more affirmative!"

He glared at me for a moment and nodded, "You're completely sure this is what you want?No matter the consequences?"

I nodded sternly.

Discord smiled and snapped.
"Have a nice trip~!" He said.
In a moment, I was floating in darkness. My eyes hurt and my hooves were weak. I could barely keep my eyes from shutting. I groaned and tried moving. I felt frozen in place. Tears filled my eyes..not from the pain, but from what was happening. Discord often overdoes things, was this one of them?

"Fluttershy..." an airy voice called.

I shook my head and bit my lip. The pain spread everywhere and soon...my senses where gone and I didn't feel anything. I felt like I was underwater...but could somehow breathe. I couldn't see a thing. I tried to look around, I could hear hoofsteps for some reason. Next a laugh..then a cry and lastly..a ring. I felt..dead..or as if...I...didn't exist.

Author's Note:

I know it's short! I promise it'll be longer next time. :twilightsheepish: