• Published 5th Jul 2020
  • 325 Views, 5 Comments

Rated - Wishful Heart



Fluttershy is tired of being weak and sensible, so she asks Discord if he can do anything to change her. He agrees, bu not the way Fluttershy expected. She is punished with ultimate pain at night.

  • ...
 5
 325

Pain of the Night

Late...an entire day of helping my friends. I was tired, and somehow...uncomfortable. I found this world amazing, but it just didn't feel right. At the end of the day, my entire body hurt. I could barely fly of stand up. It was like that black pain that got me here in the first place. I finally got to my bed and fell asleep immediately.

"Fluttershy."

"Fluttershy."

I groaned opening my eyes. I wasn't in Feather Rose's room. I was standing in a black place. There was a soft breeze come over me, which somehow brought pain everywhere on my body. I shut my eyes, not that it would make a difference from the darkness. Tears filled my eyes again, just like the pain filled my body. After a while, I allowed myself to open my eyes, but I was still in agony. I raised my hoof, which was back to being light yellow. I was back to being Fluttershy. I laid there, with pain surrounding me.

I don't know how long it took, but the pain went away. I looked around, I was still in the black space. I stood up and galloped to a corner of that space. It seemed like forever until I reached a wall. I tapped on it, and a large light pink circle appeared and disappeared. I tried to speak, but as soon as I tried, the pain came rushing back. I gasped and started crying. I can't believe being a new and improved mare meant being punished every single night....