• Published 12th Aug 2020
  • 381 Views, 1 Comments

Blooming Love - Mystoriessucklolyeet

  • ...
 1
 381

Brightening My Teeth And My Hearth

Sunset woke up that Monday morning. She gently slipped out of bed. Today was the day. She was going to confess to the one filly she had loved ever since they were babies. She was a beautiful, blue young girl who had a soft, perfect mane and well-brushed fur.

Minuette. She was the most perfect filly in all of Equestria! Sunset had fallen head over heels for her, but wasn’t sure Minuette loved her back. She brushed out her mane and curled it since she had to look perfect. She’d borrowed a pretty little outfit from Rarity, a shiny, red dress with a few rubies on it. She also had gotten a bit of makeup and a white bow.

Feeling like today was gonna be amazing, she put on her lip gloss, which was blueberry flavored, and some silver eyeliner, then mascara, and last a little bit of red eyeshadow and blush. She put on her dress, going back to her dresser to get her stuff. She pulled out her water bottle ,making sure to fix her bow.

Sunset went to the door, getting her saddlebag down, also grabbing her money. She didn’t bring much to eat because she didn’t wanna be full when she brought Minuette to a nearby cafe after school for a date. As she walked, she wondered what it would be like to have a girlfriend. She’d never had one before, but she’d daydreamed about it, and it sounded nice.

Sunset entered the school, searching for Minuette. She’d have to wait until lunch. Minuette used to sit alone, until Sunset got the courage to sit with her.

She couldn’t wait.

As Sunset sat in her classroom, she watched Cherilee write on the board. Sunset had come out as a lesbian the day before, on her classes coming out day. Minuette turned out to be bisexual, so she had a chance. Sunset began to daydream about her, until finally, the bell snapped her out. It was time for lunch!

She went and sat down next to Minuette. They started chatting about the new cafe downtown, the one that just opened the week before.
“I haven’t gotten to go yet, Sunset! I wonder when I could?”

“Minuette, I have something to say...”
“What is it, Sunset?”

“Minuette,” said Sunset “I have a crush on you, will you be my marefriend?”

Minuette was so shocked, she just stared at Sunset, until finally, a little “Yes!” came from her mouth.

She immediately jumped on Sunset, hugging her close.

The two went for a kiss, feeling the softness of each others lips embrace them. They closed their eyes, sharing a gentle, passionate kiss, not caring about what other ponies thought.

It ended as they both pulled away, sharing a loving look in their eyes.

That afternoon, they met up and decided to go to the cafe for a date.

Minuette ordered a hot cocoa with an Oreo cheesecake, while Sunset got a blue raspberry lemonade and a chocolate cupcake. Their server came, took the order, and left to go tell the baker. When they received it, they happily gobbled it down, taking large sips from their cups. It was a nice night.

“Sunset?” said Minuette
“Yes?”
“Will you...go to the dance with me this Friday?!”

“OF COURSE I WILL!”

So they went do the dance, had loads of fruit punch, ate a few snacks, and danced away. But there was one pony watching, waiting for her chance.

“Ugh!” said the mystery pony. “Stupid Sunset Shimmer stole my crush! Heh, she’s not sneaky! Guess I’ll have to take matters into my own hooves!” she said as she rubbed her hooves together in anticipation.

She prepped everything she needed, getting ready to go take Minuette away. The mystery girl walked into town, where Minuette was alone. She ignited her horn, injecting Minuette with a high dose of sleep meds. Minuette passed out immediately.

When she woke up , her horn had a magic removal ring on it. She was bound by belts to a table, a soft one luckily. There were multiple belts holding her down onto it, and her muzzle had been entirely wrapped around in duct tape. She tried to move, but it was impossible under those restraints. That’s when she saw who had taken her there.

“COZY GLOW!” came a muffled scream through the tape.

“That’s right, it’s me!” replied Cozy.

“EXPLAIN, NOW!!” yelled Minuette.

“Well, I like you, but then Sunset just tried to take you away, I wasn’t gonna let that happen!”

“WHERE THE HAY IS MY GIRLFRIEND?!” Minuette screamed, beginning to panic.

“Oh, she’s got no clue where you are. She’s out, minding her own business while you are down here with me!” said Cozy.

Cozy unbuckled her, very carefully. She laughed as she lifted Minuette up into the air, a strong magic rendering her unable to move around. She brought her over to a nearby room, which seemed to be Cozy’s room. They cuddled for a while, but Minuette hated it. Then, Cozy took her to the next door room. It had a magically influenced bed, so Minuette couldn’t leave it at night. There were drawers, a lamp, a bookshelf, and even a fuzzy, warm pink rug. After a couple of days, Minuette started to like it there. That is, until Cozy dragged Sunset down as well. Sunset went into the room that the door on the wall led to. Minuette could walk in and see her.

So she did.

What she wasn’t expecting was Sunset on her side, hooves behind her back, tied with tape, and a gag in her muzzle with lots of tape, rendering her completely quiet. She was bruised, and her knees were bent. She sat there, bound to the twin sized bed using belts, unable to do anything. Minuette begged Cozy to let Sunset go. She agreed, and removed her from the binds , but she had to have the gag in at all times. With some strength, Minuette managed to get the magic ring off of Sunset. Sunset blasted through all the magic barriers, taking Minuette in her grasp. When they got out, they instantly used a scanner to find other ponies there. They had located 7 missing ponies from that place, and called 911, freaking out as they explained. It was terrifying, but everyone got out safe. Cozy glow was promptly imprisoned for kidnapping and abuse.

Sunset is a little traumatized from the experience, and so is everyone else. They are meeting daily, baking snacks, giving hugs, telling stories, and spreading love to each other to help. They even buy each other gifts! Sunset recently received a teddy bear from a girl who had gone missing 4 months earlier. It was really nice, and they brought help and support to other kidnapping victims.

Lots of love, Iris.

Author's Note:

Finally, it’s done! This has been sitting on my unfinished story shelf for weeks!

Comments ( 1 )

This is my new acc btw- Iris

Login or register to comment