• Published 22nd May 2020
  • 228 Views, 18 Comments

Apple Pie - MikeyBoo



Applejack wonders where her marefriend is, and seeing as the only pony that is receiving letters from her is Pinkie Pie, she heads to Sugarcube corner to get the weekly update. (inspired by Cupcakes by Sergeant Sprinkles)

  • ...
16
 18
 228
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

A glob of spit landed in Pinkie's eye. She finally cracked, and slammed her hoof on the table. "Applejack, you do something like that again and I won't just gag you, I'll cut out your FUCKING TONGUE, DO YOU HEAR ME ?" The room shook with her outburst, pure chaotic energy flowing around her pink head. Applejack's eyes once again turned to pinpricks and she nodded her head. No sense in making this worse than it already was. The room calmed down as Pinkie did as well. She did an about face and picked up the syringe where she had dropped it, still sealed in it's factory packaging. She walked behind a shelf and pulled an IV drip out from behind it with her.

I would have told her to go f*ck herself.

"Experimental drug from Zecora. It's like 12 cups of coffee compressed into a tiny little bit of liquid," said Pinkie, answering AJ's unasked question. "Very useful and much more convenient than adrenaline shots."

So, zecora is in on it?

10484813
Zecora is not aware of the murder, she just let Pinkie try the drug because she knows the pink pony consumes more sugar than probably all of Ponyville, and she knows she works late nights. Zecora is under the impression the Pinkie pie is using it on herself, not on other ponies.

I was thinking it'd be fun to make an apple pie with a real apple

Wow

I really hope this continues, all because I want to see if my idea for the ending gets put into the story

Login or register to comment