• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,996 Views, 32 Comments

Pewdie's Quest - Piggydash



Pewdiepie, as you know maybe a famous youtuber and all. But what would happen if he's in Equestria?

  • ...
21
 32
 2,996

Life here

This is a journal going over how Pewdiepie got accustomed to living in Equestria



Day 1

So here I am, I'm stuck here in Equestria? Fuck, I don't even know how I got here. A cartoon world? Dammit I got saved by a rainbow horse with wings. I don't even... I guess I'm going solo style bitches! I miss Göteborg, I miss Marzia, I miss the bros, fuck, I even miss the bro and the barrels. I wonder how my dog is gonna do without me? I don't know how long I'll be here, but hopefully I'm in good hands, or rather, hooves. Twilight Sparkle let me stay here for awhile, I'll thank her for letting me stay here, I hope for my stay here in Equestria, everything will be alright.


-Felix Kjellberg


Day 2

I just met some of Twilight's and Rainbow Horse's friends. Her fancy shmancy friend, was it Rarity? She tailored a grey shirt for me. All the ponies here are nicer than I expected. All they eat here is grass and sweets? Couldn't I get some diabetes? Maybe I could be staying here for a long, long time. Better get used to it. This pony body is really bugging me, I have a beigeish body. And why am I so furry? Walking on fours is something I'll have to get used to, and also writing with my mouth. It's so weird writing with my mouth. It takes such a long time writing these journals, It's probably gonna take me an hour to finish this journal. I hope Twilight doesn't find these.


-Felix Kjellberg.


Day 5

I told them to call me Pewdie today. Having animals call me 'Felix' is too damn strange. It's way too peaceful here. I need some violence! Or possibly some gaming, apparently no-body, or no-pony here knows what a computer is, not even Twilight Sparkle. I'm actually not surprised. I wouldn't expect a world of cartoon ponies to know what a computer is anyways. Truthfully, it's actually pretty nice here. I thought it would just be eating grass all day, but no. We actually do stuff here! We don't eat any meat here, but who cares? I could get used to this.


-Felix Kjellberg



Day 12

Pinkie Pie just threw me a welcome party today! Man all the love here is awesome! I got to meet all the new ponies like Octavia, she's a stringed instrument player, Vinyl Scratch, she's kinda like Skrillex, and Lyra, she can sit down in the most awkward positions, which is pretty strange for a pony. I've seen her sit down contorting her position to the weirdest positions. All of the ponies are really nice, I feel like this happened for a reason, but thank God! Or rather, Celestia. This is great!


-Pewdiepie



Day 18


Today was the 'Running of the Leaves'. I got to see Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight in that race! I was co-announcer with Pinkie, man was she funny! Fluttershy and Rarity were watching from the ground. Well, I think she was... All I could see from up there were trees and the occasional burst of rainbow. The view from the sky was amazing. When we descended close to the finish line, surprisingly, the so called egghead, came in second! Rainbow and Applejack were tied for seventh! My life here has been going smoothly, sometimes, life is great.


-Pewdiepie

Day 21

This is the fourth barrel storm of this month, man am I glad to see something from Earth, or a video game! But why is it raining barrels? I mean, why barrels? It could've been raining frogs, but why barrels? Maybe it has something to do with me? I'll have to ask Twi about this, anyways, on to my day. It was pretty rough, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or couch. The dreams keep on coming back, I dreamt of Marzia, I miss her so much, I also miss the bright lights of Göteberg. Sometimes I just want to go back home, But the kindness of the ponies here makes me want to stay. I can't decide.


-Pewdiepie


Day 29


The dreams, I can't sleep. Tried talking to Twi about it, she was busy, I hope somepony will talk soon.


-Pewdiepie

Comments ( 6 )

I hate this idiot.

We need Happy wheels references now!

1232545

That's coming up in the next chapter! So sit tight!

1227722
Haters gonna hate!
:rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

4507030 Yep! And potaters gonna...












potate...?

Login or register to comment