• Published 11th May 2020
  • 388 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Pony: Ghidorah’s Wrath - AstroFanMan3



A dragon has awoken... and is slowly tearing Equestria apart. What are the Mane 6 going to do?

  • ...
 6
 388

GREETING

Princess Celestia was looking off the balcony, into the horizon... the sun was setting, it was getting late. She was about to go to bed, when she spotted something... it looked like... a giant spider. It started walking towards her, and it made a small slithering sound... Celestia prepared her magic, but the spider did not strike. Instead, it just looked at her. Celestia was confused, why wasn’t he attacking her?

“Who are you?” She asked. The monster said nothing, and just slowly walked away. Then, a giant dragon head came down from the sky and ate the spider.

“WHAT THE-“ Princess Celestia said, terrified. She quickly gathered her courage and prepared her magic. There, flying right in front of her, was a giant 3 headed dragon. The head on the right that ate the spider kept on chewing, and it seemed like the head in the middle was forcing him to eat quicker. Then, the other 2 heads stared at Celestia with a grim look on their faces. Then, the dragon struck. It slammed right into the castle, but Celestia darted away in time. The dragon turned around and shot lightning out of its 3 heads, right at Celestia. Celestia got hit and fell to the ground.

“Sister!!” An unknown pony yelled. Then, Princess Luna leaped out of the darkness and blasted the dragon with her magic. The dragon screeched in pain, and started chasing after Luna. Luna twisted and turned through the sky, avoiding the dragon’s lightning. Finally, the dragon stopped chasing Luna and looked back down at Celestia. While he was looking away, Luna blasted him again with her magic. The dragon tried to ignore it, then he swooped down and caught Celestia with his left head and flew off into the distance.

“Oh, sister.” Luna said.

“What am I going to do?”

Comments ( 1 )

Mega Man? You mean the old video game? Yeah... no.

Login or register to comment