• Published 5th May 2020
  • 979 Views, 4 Comments

It's hard to be alive - Raven Karma

  • ...
5
 4
 979

2.you are wield

2. You are weird



"So ... is it wrong to poke a monster's eye to make us a stone?"

After stabbing the monster's eyes, he wiped the strange liquid on his hands and asked to Spike.

"It's not the wrong way, but uh .. If Fluttershy finds out, something bad will happen, so let's pretend its never happened, Okay?"

"I don't know who that is, but it doesn't matter because it doesn't seem like I'm proud to put my hand in the eyes of a strange monster like that."

Oww, this won't fall out of my hand! No matter how much I rubbed my hand on the ground, the strange liquid did not drip, so when I brought my hand to Spike, Spike looked at my hand and saying with disgusting expression on his face.

"Never think about wiping on me!"

Clever guy.




Eventually, the strange liquid was wiped on most of the monster's hair, which rolled the floor with his eyes closed.

At least this monster is still alive!


After that, when he arrived at the palace with Spike, there was a big, white, winged, horned horse shoting laser at monsters with the horn.

Oh, I finally see something fantastic and wonderful. Actually, I was thinking that I might have come to the fallout world until this time.

Look at Spike! its almost alike gecko in Fallout... maybe more cute and big eyes but, there are mod for making it cute like him isn's it?

"Princess Celestia! We need your help!"

Spike tried to talk to a horse called Princess, and she threw a nearby monster out of the window with magic and then looked at Spike.

"Spike! The enormous cockpitress is attacking Canterlot!"

It is really obvious, but it took my life to point it out.

"But Cutie mark Cursader's are ponynaped by Chrysalis so Twilight and her friends went to the rescue!"

pomynaped? Oh this pun is actually make me sick.

"Then I'll have to solve this situation quickly and go to help! So, can you tell me who the creature standing next to you is?"

Spike then pointed to me as to whether he had come up with the idea that I was next to him.

"Well, he said his race is hooman-" To be precise, I'm human ... "-and .. name is Anon. And .... why are you here?" .

and I facepalmd

".. Actually, I don't know how I came here, but when that happen you asked me to helping you, so I'm helping you."

"Oh, right"

A giant white horse called Princess looked at me once and said.

"Then, after this is over, let's listen your story, but we need to solve the problem first."



When I was following Celestia alongside Spike and sorting out the monsters, a horse that was smaller than Celestia but still similar to me landed in front of us.

"Huzzah! We cleared cockatrice in center of Canterlot!" The black horse spoke in ancient English with a huge voice.

Her voice is loud, but now she uses ancient English, right? Just looking at the architectural level, I know it's in the Middle Ages, but you didn't have to say it obviously.

"Spike, I think she need proper modern english lesson."

"Hey! She is Princess Luna, it is very rude to saying something like that!"

"Oh, then let's say you didn't hear anything. My life is precious."

"That is rude too, why are they want to kill you because of that?"

"I don't know? I just thought it might be because it's in the Middle Ages." When he shrugged, Spike sighed and shook his head and said,

"You are wield."

Neither do you.

Author's Note:

yep i will writing this in free time.

Comments ( 2 )

Not grammerly correct, but easy to follow. Well done!

Throwing the Unknown Person straight into battle, without any background, leaving the reader in complete non-acquaintance of the nature of this Person, the features of the world, and so on.. After the battle, the explanations should(must) be broad and clear...
Gооgletrans overcomes grammatical errors relatively easily, creating much more new ones, so this is not a problem for non-English speakers.

Login or register to comment