• Published 20th Apr 2020
  • 3,636 Views, 196 Comments

Ranger's Destiny (Undergoing Edited) - TasteDaRainbow



Rangers find themselves in a world full of colorful talking ponies and an adventure awaits them. A war is taking place on Equestria. How can they survive through all of this? And the most important thing is, will they ever get back home? God help us.

  • ...
21
 196
 3,636

Emergence

Author's Note:

This is getting harder than I thought. Please I need your comment, English is not my main language so I'm having a difficult time to make the perfect sentence and paragraph. SOMEBODY HELP!!! But dont worry I'm still continuing the story and will make it the best for you guys!

WISH ME LUCK!

Day 1 - 11:55
Pvt. Daniel Nicholas
1st Bn., 75th Ranger Regiment
God knows where

In the middle of a forest we saw two soldiers walking down the dirt path. Private Daniel Nicholas and Private Anthony Chase with their hands gripped tightly to their own weapon.

"Hey," Daniel realises something missing from him. He rub his back with his left hand and turned to Chase, "Where's my backpack?"

"Oh that," his friend says and smile at Daniel. "Don't worry, I have it earlier, probably in the humvee."

"Kay then," Daniel shrugged and continue walking forward. "Hey, you wonder where the heck we are right now?"

"Don't wanna talk about it. I mean talking horses, we land in the middle of a forest with no knowledge about what kind of beast or creatures are lurking around here, well pretty obvious were in another dimension or world perhaps."

"Hah, yeah right."

They continue their walk in silence. They walked carefully trying to not make any noises to attract anything that is in the forest. Chase glance at Daniel and realise that the kid wasn't wearing what he normally wore.

"Hey Daniel," Chase start talking. "You seemed different right now."

"What? Was it my personality? Am I a burden to you guys?"

"No no not that, its just you didn't wear your sunglasses?"

Daniel chuckles at this, "Silly you, you know were in the forest right? My sunglasses are always in my pocket. How the heck am I gonna wear it if were in a pretty dark place."

Chase laugh at his own stupid question. "Yeah, you're right."

"Hey you alright? You seem not like yourself right now." Daniel said worried about his friend.

"Nah, probably I'm just a little nervous is all."

"About?"

Chase sigh at this, "Well, about all of... this. I mean can we get back home? Can we get out of this mess after all of this is done... with or without us?"

The young ranger smile at his friend. To be honest he didn't think about that after they know that this isn't their world. "Lets just say that we just wanted to help. And some day, maybe we can get back home. But I wasn't thinking about that though, what I want now is to make sure that those civilians they were talking about are safe, human or not." Before he can continue his sentence, there was a light coming from the dirt path they're walking at. "I think that's the end of the forest."

Chase grab his walkie, "Hunter 2-5, War Daddy, this is Private Chase you guys can move along the road now but don't rush got it? I think we found the end of the forest."

"This is Hunter 2-5, where are your position over?"

"Just follow the path you guys will be able to see us waiting for you in the edge of the forest."

"War Daddy moving in."

"Hunter 2-5 moving towards your position."

Chase puts his attention to Daniel, "Come on, lets see what is the other side of this forest."

"Right."

_____________________________________________


"Princess?" Twilight was now really scared. Seeing dozens of ponies with black armor and green eyes marching towards them. They stopped a few feet before the barrier and stare with cold expression. Some of the unicorns from both sides holding crossbow in their magic grip. No pony dare to make a sound or a move, its just like they're being hypnotized. All of them except for the two sisters.

"Don't be afraid Twilight," Princess of the Sun said calmly. "You know they aren't going to breach the barrier."

Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy stood together with their elements and right next to their left were Starlight, Sunset and Ember. The two sister walk forward and they stopped only a few inches from the barrier.

"What do you want?" Said Luna with her Royal tone.

"We want the elements," said the unicorn that is staring at them with his green eyes. "Like it or not you and your ponies will coming with us."

"And if we don't?" Celestia ask still in her warm but there's an anger inside her tone.

"Then we'll take it by force," then he looked at his squad and nod. All of the unicorn horns glow and in the next second, they all fire at the same time 'causing the whole barrier shattered to pieces. Celestia and Luna immediately teleports back behind the Royal Guards with their eyes turned to pinpricks. They've never seen a strong army like that before. Then, white flash emerge behind them and saw it was Shining and Cadance.

"THEY DESTROY IT JUST LIKE THAT?!!!" Shining screams.

"Everypony get ready!" Twilight readies herself and the elements are now prepare themselves for a huge fight. The guards raise their shields and their spears are now aimed to the enemies.

"GUARDS BRACE YOURSELF!!" Shining scream at the top of his lungs.

However, as the swarm started to run to the bridge and into the village, a loud noise what was heard like steel clashing to another steel can be heard through the half of the village. Everypony, even their enemies turned their gaze to the source of the sound. There, from the entrance to the Everfree Forest stood two figures, more like monkeys but these two are wearing clothes. Some kind of uniform with camouflage pattern. They held some kind of thing in their... hoofs or something.

"What are those?" Rainbow whispers to Twilight.

"I have no idea," Twilight said shaking her head.

"GET THEM!!" Yell the commander of Sombra's army. And then, the swarm turned away from them and start running to the two creatures who just stood there like a statue.

"WHAT IN TARNATION ARE THEY DOIN'?" Applejack scream as she sees this. All of the ponies who stood there just watch as the two creatures were about to get annihilated by the army of King Sombra. Even the princesses just watch with unbelievable expression.

_____________________________________________


"I guess you're right," Chase said while looking at the black armor horses standing there between some kind of... light blue transparent shield, or barrier? "They're definitely going to swarm the village."

"But how?" Finn says while all of them were hiding in a nearby bushes and covered in dark so they wouldn't be spotted that easily. The tank is waiting behind the humvee for further orders. "They have those... what shield maybe? They won't penetrate it that easily."

"I hope you're right," Daniel says holding his gun tighter. He could see the ponies civilians closing their windows, doors on their houses. So this is a world of ponies, colorful talking ponies. Damn mother nature. But then two horses that have a horn and wings - and they were a lot taller than the others - slowly walking from the inside of the shield and now is face-to-face with one of the unicorn with the black armor thats outside the shield. One of them with white coat and the other is dark blue. How the hell did that, uhhh hair or whatever it is could flow gracefully like that? Its not windy here.

"They were talking," said Jerry.

Five seconds later the unexpected thing happen, the unicorn that talked to the two horses now nodded to his squad. Damn how many of them are they, 50? 60? Daniel thought to himself. Then all of the unicorn that is in the 'dark ones' move to the front lines and their horns glow. In the same time all of them shoot what it look like laser or magic to the shield and it shattered to pieces. The rangers eyes widened at their power.

"They sure are powerful," Chase said eyes still wide open at the scenery.

Wasting no time, Daniel immediately get up from his position and turned to his friends. "Come on we gotta help 'em!"

"What?" Jerry said standing to his eye level. "Are we involved in this?"

"Then are we just gonna sit here and watch 'em die?" Angry tone could be heard in Daniel's voice. "I'll go help 'em, with or without you!"

His friends unsure what to do. But then Chase walks and put his right hand on his friend's left shoulder. "I'm with ya."

Jerry groan at this.

"Well, like I said," Finn walks to the humvee, "A mission is a mission."

"Fine!" Jerry rushed to the humvee and takes his position on the minigun. "We'll wait for your orders!"

"War Daddy stand by for orders," Daniel says to his walkie.

"Copy that."

Daniel forms a sly grin on his face as he put his sunglasses on. They both walked out of the forest and Daniel fires a warning shot to get their attention. That should do it, he thought as he saw all of the ponies were locked eyes with him and Chase now. At first, he sees that they're shocked at his presence but then the commander yells to his squad.

"GET THEM!!"

Oh boy.

All of the black armored ponies turned their way from the village and started to run towards them with spears, shields and crossbow floating along with their bodies.

How primitive, Daniel thought with a sly grin on his face. They absolutely didn't know what is hiding inside the forest. He picked up his walkie and speaks, "Give 'em hell boys."