• Published 20th Apr 2020
  • 3,645 Views, 196 Comments

Ranger's Destiny (Undergoing Edited) - TasteDaRainbow



Rangers find themselves in a world full of colorful talking ponies and an adventure awaits them. A war is taking place on Equestria. How can they survive through all of this? And the most important thing is, will they ever get back home? God help us.

  • ...
21
 196
 3,645

Last Message

The Elements limply made their way to the throne room, along with the Princesses and Shining Armor while Flurry is still crying in his grasp. She was still sobbing though, knowing that Daniel had to leave for... forever. They won't see him again, and the same goes to him. Not only Daniel, they missed all of the rangers already. The village seemed empty without them. How they introduced themselves and their vehicles, how they save the world, how they somehow manage to make everypony smile, they missed it all already. They sat down, circling the crystal table, all of them had a look of sadness plastered on their faces. All of them sat down in silence, none of them wanted to speak; or remember the event that had happened.

"Wish they wanted to stay here," Twilight finally break the silence.

All of them looked at her with same expression, longing. "They had missions Twilight," Celestia replied, albeit her tone slightly different than her usual calm and caring tone. This one is sadness. "Their world is in chaos, much like us, but worse. We cannot blame them if they wanted to go back. They have a world to save. A home to protect. Just like us."

"And that world needs them," Luna added, "I know it's hard for all of you to felt like... losing your friends. To be honest, I do feel the same way as you."

"But they will know that we love them. And they love us too," Cadance said, "Our bond will never be broken."

"Is there any other way for us to go to their world?" Rainbow asked, "If not, at least we can hear their voices again."

"Yeah," Sunset said, "Wait, did I mention them that I'm from another human world?" They all looked at Sunset and Twilight shook her head.

"No, Sunset. You didn't mention it to them. It's too late now though."

"Yeah, but at least I know that they're from another world... or dimension... maybe, in my case. Not from the world that I live right now."

"Indeed," Celestia said, "If your world is in war, you might have inform us about it." Sunset nod and then heavy silence continue to fill the room.

"About your question, Rainbow Dash," Celestia break the silence, "I may have to work on it. Though, we'll only be able to hear their voices." The ponies perked up at this.

"It's alright Princess!" Starlight exclaimed, "At least we know that they're still alive!"

"I hope so too," Celestia replied.

"Is there a spell to that?" Twilight asked, confused.

"For what I remember, yes. I believe, you haven't read it on books?" Twilight shook her head. "As I thought. You see, it is a very secret spell that nopony else doesn't know about it."

"And why is that?" Sunset asked.

"I'm not so sure," Celestia replied and looked at Sunset with a smile, "But I remember how to activate it, and it needs all of the Elements of Harmony."

Smile slowly form on their faces. "Well, why didn't we just get to it?" Applejack excitedly asked.

Celestia shook her head, "Maybe not now Applejack. Me and my sister already observed too much of our power just for creating the portal. And frankly, the portal just happened once after the spell had been used. I just hope there were alternatives for us to see them again." The room fell back to silence. Even Flurry now is not sobbing anymore. Curious, Shining looked at her and surprisingly, she's fallen asleep. He chuckled and looked at the others.

"I'll go get her to bed." He trotted off the room, leaving the silent ponies behind. After a couple of minutes of silence, Twilight realized something. She looked at Spike's chair and notice an envelope resting on it. She grabbed it by her magic and put it on the table, getting all of the ponies' attention. She saw a writing on it and she read it out loud.

...

Princess Twilight Sparkle, it's you isn't it? Hehe, my instinct told me that you're the one whose going to find this first. There's a note in it, but don't read it alone. I want all of my friends to read it, okay?

-Sgt. Daniel Nicholas

...

"Wow," Rainbow said in amusement, "At least we know his instinct always right."

"Open it already Twilight," Pinkie said impatiently. Twilight looked at the Princesses who were nodding at her. She smiled and opened the envelope. With all of her friends are around her, she decide to read it out loud. She cleared her throat before reading it.

...

Hey girls, must've been tough for you knowing that I must leave, right? Yeah, me too. To be honest, I don't want to leave. But the war at my world hasn't over yet, and we need to stop him before he could overpowered us. I'm sorry that I had to leave you. But don't worry though, I got something that'll keep you guys remember us. Please don't be sad. We'll be fine, I promise. I'm not a kid of many words, so I'm gonna make this quick.

I love you guys. All of you, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Shining, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Flurry, especially Applejack. As for Applejack, you know that I love you. And I know you love me too. You had change my life forever Applejack. And I will never forget you. These three weeks we spent together, you made me realize that there's one thing that I missed from my life... hope. Through hope, I will continue on. And for you, Applejack, I will always live. Remember what I told you, from Celestia's sun to Luna's moon, from east to west, I will always love you. No girl on Earth would replace such a wonderful mare like you. I love you. And again, thanks guys... for everything. We will continue our war now; our journey; another adventure. Don't worry about us. Be safe, okay?

Your Guardian, Daniel Nicholas.

PS: And before I forgot, there's a photo inside the envelope, you can have a look on it.

...

Twilight felt a tear running down her cheek. And so does everypony else. All of them were sniffling. As for Applejack, she tried to remain strong. She knows that Daniel didn't want to see her like this. Even though he won't see her again anymore, but at least she had to keep the promise. Twilight looked back at the envelope, she levitate it and saw the photo inside it. She pull it out from the envelope and examines it. She smiled as she have a look on it.

"Twilight," Pinkie whined, "We want to see it too!"

Twilight put the photo in the middle of the table and the ponies immediately have a look on it. There, stood four soldiers. No, rangers. All of them wore a smile on their faces. They were the rangers they know for the beginning of the war, until now. From the left to right, stood Finn, Daniel, Chase, and Jerry. Each of them had a ridiculous pose, which made the ponies giggle seeing them like that. Satisfied, Twilight levitate the photo and put it on one of the frame and hung it on the wall in the throne room. They smiled as they saw the photo again.

"They are the bravest soldiers I've ever met," Twilight finally speaks.

"I'm sure they are," Celestia replies.

"Wanna head for breakfast?" Starlight interrupts, "I'm starving."

"Let Pinkie handle that," Sunset says as she looked to Pinkie.

"To the Sugarcube Corner!" Pinkie immediately exclaimed, and bursts through the main door. All of them laugh at the pink party pony and began to trot to their destination. Meanwhile, Cadance trot back to the room where Shining was in with Flurry. Celestia was the last one to come out from the room, she looked back at the photo and smiled as she saw it.

"Thank you Rangers... for everything." With that, she walk and catch up with the others. Leaving the smiling photo of her friends alone in the dark room.

Author's Note:

On going chapter: The Journal