• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 920 Views, 15 Comments

Whiteout 2 - Sumani10



Drift finds himself back in the mental hospital again what will he do next

  • ...
 15
 920

Chapter 6 The Doctor

I felt Awake again and begin to crack one of my eyes open, I slowly open both of my eyes and I was greeted to being restrained in a wheelchair, being pushed down a slightly busy hallway.
The hallway was white, with a white floor and ceiling. The walls were white with a green strip in the middle of the wall.

I was still in my straight jacket and my wings were still in the canvas as well.
“Oh, your awake I hope you had a goodnights rest.” A familiar voice shock out behind me. “I-I did have a goodnights rest Nurse Redheart.” I said with a nervous voice. “Where are we going?” I said confused. “Oh, don’t worry you will see, after we get this done and over with we can get you breakfast.” Nurse Redheart said in a cheerful tone.

“Uhhhhh, ok?” I said with a hint a fear in my voice. I continue to get pushed down the hallway in my wheelchair I look at some other pony’s. I see some doctors escorting a Brown Philly down the hallway and some doctor pony’s and some other patients being led somewhere.

For once in this place I feel calm I don’t feel resistance or any of that. I don’t know if a was dopet up or not but that was the only moment I felt calm. I felt like there was nothing wrong but there was something wrong I just didn’t know what it was.
We turned turned down the this hallway with a door at the end of the hallway, Nurse Redheart keep pushing the wheelchair down toward the door at the end of the hallway. When we got closer to the door I could read what it said on the glass. It said Psychiatrist on it, then I realized where I was going to.
When we got closer to the door and the wheelchair stoped. “Don’t worry this Psychiatrist is very nice.” Nurse Redheart said . Then she trotted to the door then raised her left hoof to open it up.
In the room was a desk and a chair and had some windows in the right on the room. Sitting in a seat looking at papers at her desk was a pink pony with a blond mane. Not going to lie she was kinda cute.

“Oh, hello there, you must be Drift.” The pink pony said walking over to me.
“I’m Happy face nice to meet you drift!”
Happy face said with a big smile on her face. “I’ll take over from here Nurse Redheart you can have a break.” Happy face said with a smile.
“Ok then, see you later Drift.” Nurse Redheart said while walking through the doorframe. And the closing the door behind her.
“So, do you feel safe here Drift?” Happy Face said. “N-no” I said in a trembling voice. “Can you tell me how you feel right now.” Happy face said while sitting down In a chair.

Shifted myself on the wheelchair trying to get into a comfortable position. “I-I feel so lost, ever since I woke up here in this city with no memory of my past life at all and a voice in my head talking to me and that I could only hear. I don’t know what to do anymore!” I said on the verge of crying.
My emotions got the better of me and I could control what I was saying anymore.

This can’t be good......

“Hell, I can’t even remember my family!” I scared out crying. “I’m so confused a-and l-lo-st here I don’t know what to do anymore with myself!” “ I-I have even have thought about harming myself!” I said before I broke down sobbing.
I continue to sob for a good couple minutes. Until Happy face got on the all 4s and walked up to me. “Hey, everything is going to be ok.” Happy Face said while whipping my tears away from my face.

I wanted to move, but my restraints wouldn’t let me do that. Then I looked up to her with a smile. “Thank you” I said
“Wow look at the time my next patient is going to come in 5 minutes.” Smile face said while looking at the clock on the wall
As she said that I heard the door open and it was Nurse Redheart. “Hello there Drift, it’s time to take you back to your room for breakfast.” Nurse Redheart said.
Nurse Redheart started to trot towards me. the she got behind my wheel chair and started to push it out of the room.

I then look at Happy face and she was still smiling which creeped the hell outta me.
Then we got through the door way. Then my stomach grumbled. “Well it looks like your hungry Nurse Redheart said.

I think Happy face is a serial killer....
And I think she’s going to murder somebody with that smile she gave you while you were looking at her.....

But I did t say anything back to Alek because I was afraid that Nurse Redheart would think I was really crazy by talking to nobody. Nurse Redheart keep ouch my wheel chair and me down the long hall and it was silent until a heard some screaming.
A little pony was screaming a fit about something and I don’t know what it was but it was something alright.
He kept screaming until the doctors restrained him and calmed him down.

Comments ( 1 )

Let me say this... THIS IS A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT compared from before, and I raise my hat to you for sticking with this project with putting up with my constant nagging. The ending might started to feel a bit slippery, but you you managed to hold it up the whole way. the only slight issue I might have would to know if Drift was making up his story for forgetting his past that it was genuine, in hearing his inner thoughts, but that can easily be clarified in the next chapter along with showing more of his internal monologues more. You managed to set up a good creepy mood about the place, and that their seems to be more about this hospital then there was before. You still have a lot to learn in writing, but your perseverance has started to pay off for you, keep it up and good luck on your next chapter.

Login or register to comment