• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 907 Views, 15 Comments

Whiteout 2 - Sumani10



Drift finds himself back in the mental hospital again what will he do next

  • ...
 15
 907

Chapter 4 Alek is back

The yellow doctor pony walked up to me with a concern look on his face.
Then he took muzzle off and retreated a couple feet back. “Look we care
about you a lot and we want to make you better, but that can’t happen if you keep on hurting yourself. Now tell me why are you hurting yourself?” He said
“I didn’t want to hurt my self at all, a ummm, uhhhh strange force slammed me against the sink.” I said cracking a uncomfortable smile on my face.


“Ok, and did this force you to hurt yourself?” He asked with a smile.


“Well, uhhh-“ I was stoped by him.
Don’t worry you will feel better when you see your therapist next afternoon I promise.” He said with a big smile. Then he walked out of the room with the other nurses and guards and then the metal door closes. I was alone again, until....


Hey I’m back do you kno-, oh shit we get captured didn’t we. Well this is pretty bad I have no idea how we are going to get out of this one.


“Alek your back, I missed you so much, a couple hours this strange other voice that wasn’t you took over my body and slammed my head against the bathroom sink.” I said with excitement in my voice.


So how long have you been here for, I don’t know what happened before everything went black and I was stuck in some black darkness in your head he’ll that was fucking scary.


“Well, I been here for 2 days now and it’s been pretty boring and I got my cutie mark or whatever it’s called.” I said


“Hey can you help me get this straight jacket off and the canvas off my wings to?” I said


Yes sure why not, can you lean down for me?


I leaned down and then I felt something tugging on my straight jacket. Then more tugging, this time harder.


Shit this ain’t good at all


“What’s wrong?” I said with a hint of concern in my voice.


The restraints are to tight I can’t take them off or get them lose at all


“Well I’m fucked.” I said under my breath.
“Now I can’t escape again!” I said with some anger in my voice.


I leaned my body back and left it rest on the cushioned wall as well as my head to.
Looking at the floor again. I sigh in sadness as I think of why am I here in this different world.


As I got lost in thought I heard hoof steps coming in to my way. I look up to hear the door unlocking and 3 pony’s came in.
And one of the was the stupid yellow doctor pony.


Well we are fucked, this ain’t good at all.


“Well I’m back and don’t worry, we are just going to give you some medicine for you to relax and to go to sleep.” The yellow pony doctor said with a smile.


I just stay where I’m at because there was basically no point in struggling because I was outnumbered and also I almost have zero freedom of movement.
Then I saw a Guard come up to me and pin my down to the soft floor.
Then I felt the needle hit my flank and the pain to. Hi hen I felt the Guard lift his hoof off of my back and then I put my body leaning against the wall.


“There we go much better, you will feel better in no time.” He said with a smile.


They left the room and closed the metal door behind them and then about 30 minutes later I fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter a lot has been going on lately.
Chapter 5’will introduce a lot of new characters and it will be a long chapter.
So I can’t wait to get done it and thank you for your patience