• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 920 Views, 15 Comments

Whiteout 2 - Sumani10



Drift finds himself back in the mental hospital again what will he do next

  • ...
 15
 920

Chapter 5 The Flashback

I remember being in the market square confused and scared.
It was very cold out and I remember yelling but I really don’t know what for.


I remember walking up to a pony “Uh sir what’s going on?” I said with a hint of fright in my voice.


The brown pony looked at me with a confused look at me. “Hey dude you alright, you are shaking like crazy. Do you need help with something are you lost”. The brown pony said.


He reached his hoof to my shoulder then I jolted and I said “Stay away from me!”
I said with a lot of panic in my voice
“Sir he’s says yet again do you need help, you seem really scared?” He said with concern in his voice.


He started walking over toward me, “Stay away!” I said yet again. Then I started to notice some pony’s started to stare at me with concern looks. The brown pony keep on walking toward me. “Sir you seem really scared do you need to go to the police or are you lost?” He said with concern in his voice.


I dash straight pushing the brown pony out out of my way. I heard other pony’s gasps as I push the brown pony out of my way. I just keep on running not stopping for anything. “Hey you!” I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt my blood going cold. I looked at the police pony with a smile.
“Uh, is there something wrong officer?” I said with a smile while shaking uncontrollably. “Yes there is, I just saw you panic over there and pushed that brown mare out of the way.” The officer pony said with a serious tone.


“You seem really scared and you are shaking uncontrollably, right now. Do I need to bring you to the hospital or something, it seems like you need some help.” The officer pony said with concern in her voice.


Then she starts to walk up to me carefully keeping her distance. “Sir I think I should bring you to the hospital. There seems like there’s something wrong with you.” She says with concern in her voice.


“Stay away” I yelled out loud.
And at the cornor of my eye I could see some more police pony’s walking toward me slowly. I started to run the other direction until one of the police pony’s jumped on me and pinned me to the cold ground. “Sir I need you to calm down okey, we want to help you.” The police mare said.

I ran but before I could go any further away from the cop ponys. One of them jumped right on top of me and then pinning me to the hard cold ground.
I tried to escape but I couldn’t instead I was pinned down harder. “Sir resisting will only make it harder. We really want to help you, I’m honest but resisting will only make it harder. Then they put some cuffs on me. Then the last very thing I could remember was getting injected with a needle then I blacked out.