• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 907 Views, 15 Comments

Whiteout 2 - Sumani10



Drift finds himself back in the mental hospital again what will he do next

  • ...
 15
 907

Chapter 2 The interview

I woke up lifting me head up and leaning my body against one of the padded room walls. Then I noticed I pain coming from my head and I didn’t know why it hurted but it hurt. I looked around my surroundings, I was still in the padded room with these restraints still on me and still no sign of Alek. I tried to move around but I barely move at all for that matter. So I gave up on trying to move around because my restraints won’t let me move around because how heavy they were.
I let out a small grown.


I had nothing, to do, no movement of freedom and worst of all I am stuck in this place for who knows how long. I just decided to stare at the padded floor for awhile. Then more belly started to rumble, that’s right I haven’t had some food for about 12 or more hours.

Then I head hoof steps coming towards my room, then stop.
Then I heard the door being unlocked and opened and I turned my head toward the door to see the same nurse as before.
And 2 different guards along side my door.
“Good morning Drift, how are yo- Oh my he said with concern in his voice.
I tried to say something but I couldn’t because on my muzzle on my face.
“Drift did you try to hurt yourself?”
The yellow doctor said with slight concern in his voice. I shock my head no, and I was confused because why would he ask my that question? “Can you explain the new bruise on your head?” The yellow doctor pony said. Then i realize that when I was about to fall asleep my head hit my back legs.


I shock my head up and down to say yes.
The yellow doctor walked towards me the two guard pony’s following closely behind him. “Can you turn you head please?” The yellow doctor said calmly. So I did and I felt my muzzle Untighten. Then it got taken off. Then I spoke “Well, when I was about to fall asleep my head fell on to my back hooves hard. Then I fell asleep.” I said with a little nervousness in my voice.


Then he gave me a not so believable look.
“Drift we want to help you and your only making it worst if you continue to hurt your self.” The yellow docter said in a calm tone. “I know” I said with a sad tone in my voice.


My belly rumbled because I was hungry.
“Oh, I see that your a little hungry” the yellow doctor said. “Yes I am I little hungry.” I said. “Well then you wait right here while we get some food for you. Don’t worry we will be back in a bit.” The yellow doctor said as he put back my muzzle back on to my face.
Then they left the room and close the metal door and I was alone once again.


Then I realized I could bearly fell my wings at all. So I turned my head around to see my wing which were being held by a canvas or something like that. That meant I couldn’t fly at all as because they were being held tightly. With Alek gone for that time being I had nothing and no one to talk to at all to past my time.


Then I heard those hoof steps again heading towards my room as usual. Then I heard the metal door being unlocked and the same yellow doctor pony as before came in to my padded room with a tray of food. And placed it in front of me then he stared to remove to muzzle from my face.
“There you go open your mouth wide.” The yellow doctor said. “Wait your going to feed me? I’m not a baby.” I said with a annoyed tone. “Well yes because we don’t trust you feeding yourself yet.” The yellow doctor said. “Oh god” I said with a worried tone. “Come on open up it’s not that hard.” The yellow doctor said.
After I got done my breakfast the yellow doctor picked up the tray and started walking out of the room. “Don’t worry I will be back in a little bit.” He said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.


I decided to stare at my two blue legs that were not strapped in unlike my other to legs. I was stuck in a trance think what happened and why am I hear in the first place and worst of all I don’t remember anything before this week. I think things are going to get worst. Then I heard yelling down the hallway but I could not make it out. It has been awhile at this point that I heard hoof steps coming towards my door. Then I heard hoof steps coming towards my door, I heard someone unlocking the door. And when the door opened it was a different pony this time it was a pony with white fur and a pink mane With a Red Cross cutie mark.


“Hello I’m Nurse Redheart, I’m going to do an interview on you so all you need to do is sit back and relax while I’m going to ask you some questions and your going to answer them, ok.” Nurse Redheart said with a cheerful smile. Then she grabbed a chair from the hallway and then placed it into my padded room and then came over to me and took my muzzle off.


Then she sat back into here chair. “So first Question, do you know where you are?” Nurse Redheart said.
“No I don’t know where the hell I am at all.” I said straight forward.
“Well you in Manehattan Mental Hospital for sick pony’s.” Nurse Redheart said with a smile. “Ok, second question do you know any family members?” Nurse Redheart asked. “No I don’t know any family members at all.” I said
Nurse Redheart face had a look of worry.
“ Last question, do you know why you attacked those guards a week earlier.” Nurse Redheart said with worry in her voice. “Yes, because I was panicking and didn’t know what was going on.” I said straight forward to her. “Thank you for answering those questions the doctor will be here in a little bit to bring you to the bathroom.” Nurse Redheart said with a smile.


Then she put my muzzle back on my face and then took the chair with here. Then after that I heard the metal door close after she left the room and I was alone again with no one to talk to and nothing to do.


I feel like I’m going crazy, which is not good at all!

Author's Note:

Things will get better after chapter 3