• ...
 37
 497

Sombra's comet part 4 avatar Flash

Glad mane was still trying to crack open Flash's guard. Back with Shining, Rainbow, and Scoots they went to the back of an airship and Shining said "Rainbow use cold bending to weaken this fin then Scoots will blow it to a turning position that will cause the ship to spiral and slam into the others".

Rainbow then said "got it" and they both did it.

Shining then said "did I ever mention how great it is that you two invented cold bending".

Scoots then said "you could mention it a few more times".

Then metal benders came out to attack and they went to the bottom of the ship shining then threw his boomerang at a guard to there right and his sword to the left he then said "goodbye space sword" as his sword fell to the ground then more metal benders appeared "Rainbow, Scoots I don't think boomerang is coming back this time goodbye".

Then anther airship hit from the bottom and they landed on it scoots then asked "how did that happen did boomerang come back"?

Shining then said "no cadence did" as he saw her steering the air ship.

Back with Flash Glad mane had broken threw his def fence and Flash was pushed towards a rock that went into the wound from were Gloriosa shot electric metal and Flash saw the past avatars as rocks fell on him Glad mane then said "come on out young man your about to..." as Flashes arm came out and grabbed him by the chin with the mark glowing Flash then came out of the rocks with his eyes glowing Glad mane tried to throw lava at him but Flash used air bending to push the lava and Glad mane back.

Flash then went into the air and the ring of fire appeared around him but this time there was also a ring of water earth and a bubble of air Glad mane then tried to get away back in Canterlot the white lotus was fighting strong and Stygian used a small lava disk to burn the earth flag of of the air symbol back with Flash Glad mane was trowing rock while trying to get away but Flash used power air blast to brake the rock back with Twilight she was trying to stop Gloriosa when she saw platinum chains and a platinum grate over water and got an idea she grabbed the chains and lore Gloriosa onto a grate she then water bent up and froze water around of both of them then slowly melted parts of it she as removed Gloriosa's gauntlets and chained her to the grate the sent the water back down she then ran to Timber and stated to heal him he then said "thank you Twilight" Gloriosa was screaming with rage then started to cry.

Back with Flash he was still chasing down Glad mane but then had him trapped by rocks he then said with the voice of all avatars "earth king Glad mane you and your four fathers have devastated the valleys of this world and now you shall pay the ultimate price" then he was about to strike with all elements but then stopped and came out of the avatar state "no I won't end it like this".

Glad mane then said "even with all the power in the world your still weak" as he was about to attack but Flash trapped him again then put one hand on his shoulder and anther on his head then his body started to glow blue and Glad mane was glowing red but the red started to go onto Flash but right when the blue was about to disappear it started to glow brighter and the blue spread to Glad mane then it stopped.

Glad mane then tried to fight but he couldn't bend he said "what did you do"?

Flash then said "I took your earth bending away you can't use it to hurt anyone ever again" then Flash turned around and used water bending to cool all the lava.

Later Shining and the other showed up and he said "oh man Flash I knew you could do it".

Cadence then asked "so did you do it?" as she pointed to Glad mane.

Glad mane then said "I'm still alive".

Flash then said "I found a better way I took his bending away for good".

Then Scoots asked "who told you how to do that?"

Flash then said "a giant lion turtle".

Rainbow then said "you have the craziest adventurers when you disappear don't you".

A few hours later Timber was preparing for his coronation when someone said "need some help?"

Timber looked and said "Sunset they let you out of prison"?

Sunset then said "my uncle pulled a few strings and it helps that there is a new earth king but don't brake up with me again" then they kissed.

Outside everyone was talking Twilight and Shining then saw Nightlight and ran to him who said "its good to see you both to I heard what you two did and I couldn't be more prude".

Then Cadence with the other Mist mane warriors came up and Shining said "there's my favorite warriors so how does it feel to be back in uniform"?

Then anther warrior said "it feels grate".

Shining then said "wait Night glider?"

Cadence then said "its okay shining shes one of us now".

Then dinky came over and said "well I'm glade this is over now I need to get back to finding my sister".

One of the warriors saw her and recognized her and said "Dinky!?"

Dinky looked her over and said "amethyst is that you"?

She then said "yes it is" then they broke into tears and hugged one anther".

Back inside Timber and Flash were prepared to face the crowd Timber came out first as a gong went off and the crowd cheered Timber then said "Please the true hero is the avatar" as Flash came out "this is an historic day on this day the hundred year war is finally over however one hundred years of fighting has left the land wounded but with the avatars help we can get it back on track".

Timber then sat down as crown was placed on his head and the guy said "all hail earth king Timber" and the crowd cheered.

Later back in Canterlot they were at Stygian's tea shop when Twilight and Flash went out they looked at each other and kissed.
(THE END)

Author's Note:

Woo finally I've finished or have I see I might do legend of Korra but not yet in time anyway hope you enjoyed but for now ghost out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment