• Published 6th Mar 2020
  • 1,002 Views, 19 Comments

Hot wheels battle force 7 - sunlord9



Seven friends come together to protect there home. With cool cars.

  • ...
2
 19
 1,002

Starting Line Part 2

Author's Note:

Ok eveyone I'm going to let you know that i'm going to split each episode of Hot Wheels battle force 5 into two parters. To make it easy on me and not to make the chapters to long. Also I'm Making fusine into it own story.

It had been a few hours sense Sunset had escape the battle zone with Sage and return to her home. When she return home she park the saber into the garage and headed to her bedroom. On the way she put the storage device that held Sage on the coffee table to let her rest. Once in her room she remove the g-force suit finding her cloths still on under the suit.

" Cool. Nice to know that I didn't lose my favorite shirt." Sunset said as she laid the suit over her computer chair.

Sunset then walk over to her bed and lay down. She looked up and stare at the sealing, thinking over everything that has happen in the last few hours. From landing in a battle zone, to saving Sage from the Vandals, and finally having to fighting her way home. It was all so crazy. Sunset's thoughts then turn back to Sage. She know she had to help her. There was now way Sage was going to be able to continue going back into those battle zones in her condition. She sat up and look over to her clock and saw five minuets pass one.

" I should go see if Sage is done hibernating." Sunset told herself.

Sunset got up and walk to the living room to check up on Sage. Once in the living room she look over to the coffee table and saw that Sage's storage device wasn't there. She quickly walk over to the table and look around to see if the storage device fall. But she didn't see it any were in the living room. Sunset then thought maybe Sage was done hibernating was exploring her home. So she walk into the garage to she if Sage was in there. When Sunset walk into the garage the light started to flicker.

" Um Sage you there?" Sunset called out.

" I'm in the lower levels." Sage said over an intercoms that Sunset know she didn't her garage.

" I don't have a lower level." Sunset said looking around.

" You do now." Sage said as a elevator door open up to Sunset's right.

Sunset walk over to and enter the elevator. Once inside the doors close and the elevator started going down. Sunset was stun at what she saw. For she found herself being lowered into a large underground facility.

" My own underground base." Sunset said with exit mint in her voice as she walk over to Sage. " How did you make all this?" She ask her.

" With sentient base nanotech." Sage said as support beam was being built. " This was simple compared to creating the multiverse." She add turning to look at Sunset.

" Wait your people created all the battle zones?" Sunset ask.

" Yes, but everything we have created is under attack." Sage said as she bright up a large display. " The Vandals and Sark destroyed my home world each tacking one to the twin Planets." She showed an image of both the Vandals and Sark to Sunset. " While the Vandals are a tribal dictatorship led by Kales, the Sark are calculating and deadly robots led by Zemerik. It is only a matter of time before their war spreads to this planet." She finish turning of the display.

" Not if I can help it." Sunset said with a confident smile.

" You are a formidable warrior, but you will need help. That is way I have contacted the rest of your team." Sage said to Sunset, how didn't have an approving look.

" Sorry but I'm not much of a team player. I prefer to do thing on my own." Sunset told Sage.

" The fist is made up of five fingers, just as the saber is one of the five forces required to save your world." Sage said. Then she tilt her head back and her eyes glowed a bright white. "I sense a storm shock opening."

" I'm on it." Sunset said as she went to go suit up. When Sunset was done she jump into the saber and speed done the track.

" Remember Sunset once you enter the battle zone you must secure the battle key return to earth and lock down the portal behind you." Sage explain to Sunset.

Sunset lunch out of the underground tunnel and speed off to the portal. Once through the portal Sunset found herself in what look like a city in ruins. She didn't get much time to look around as another portal open up. Flying out of it were three cars. The car body were entirely a metallic black with bits of blue details while the wheels and glass dome over the driver seat were a fluorescent blue. Sunset could tale they were the Sark. Two of them drove down a straight away while one took a right.

" Alright let the battel began." Sunset said as she drove after them.

It didn't take her long to catch up to the two on the straight away. She got up between the two. The two Sark look to the side and then start to slam into the sides of the saber. Sunset hit the backs and pulled out from between. She then hit the button that makes the front of the saber to open up. Though this time a chine saw pop out of the front of the saber. Sunset then hit the gas and drove the chine saw into the back one of the two Sark. The back end explode making the Sark's car flip into the air as one of the rear wheel flu off. It continued to flip on its side as Sunset and the other Sark drove on. They turn to look at each other before Sunset smack the Sark causing it to start sliding. Then it hit some debris and started flipping before it hit a support pile and exploding. Once both Sarks were dealt with she folded up the sabers blades.

" Man I just love how this baby shreds." Sunset said with a smile on her face.

She drove on looking for the battle key. It didn't take her long to find it. For it was fluting in the middle of the road.

: The battel key." Sunset said as drove up to the key and magnetic it to the car.

" Okay time to shut this battle zone down." Sunset said as she headed back to her portal.

As Sunset was driving back to her portal she had to stop. For in front of her was a bunch of Sarks. "Great" she said as she backup under some ruble for cover. Sunset watch as the one that look to be the leader reach down and rip something from the destroyed Sark.

" That must be Zemerik.'' Sunset said as a big Sark walk over to him.

" What are my orders my lord?" Ask the big Sark.

" I what you to find whatever did this neutralize it and bring me the battle key." Zemerik told the big Sark.

" Yes lord Zemerik." Said the big Sark.

" Maybe Sage was right. A team would have been good right about now." Sunset said trying to think of a way out.

Back on earth three limousines were driving towards the same location. Once the three limos stop there passengers clime out.
The first to exit was pink hair girl with yellow skin and blue eyes. She wore a long sleeve shirt that was light green with light blue around the collar. She also had on a pair of black pants with a light green line running down the side. The second person was a rainbow hair girl with sky blue skin with magenta eyes. She wore a long red sleeve shirt under a navy blue shirt with yellow around the collar and end of the sleeve. She also had on light gray jeans and a red headband. Climbing out of the last limousine were also girls. The one that got out on the left side had light orange skin with green eyes with bland hair. She wore a white shirt with green on the shoulders and on the collar, she also had a pair light blue jeans. The final girl had pink hair and skin with blue eyes. She wore a white shirt under a baby blue button up shirt and had on a light pair of blue jeans.

" This doesn't look like a baking computation." said the pink skin girl.

Just then all of the limousines doors close and started driving off. The group stand there as the limousines just left them.

" Hum that just happen." said the blue skin girl.

Not sure what to do, the group intradoses themselves. " Hi I'm Pinky Pie and this here is my cousin Applejack. We were going to a baking computation. How about you two." Pinky said explaining how she and the orange skin girl are.

" I'm Rainbow Dash. I was on my way to the world mixed martial arts championship." Said the blue skin girl now know as Rainbow.

" I'm Fluttershy. I was told there animal lovers convention." Said the yellow skin girl now know as Fluttershy.

" I think we've been set up." Said Applejack as the group try to figure out way they were all here. Then the sound of a vehicle approaching cause to turn and see a limousine coming towards them. It quickly span around and lunch it's passenger and there luggage out. They were sent rolling past the group. Then the limousine drove off back darshan it came from.

" My words this is no way to treat a lady." Scream the passenger.

The group look at the new person that was drop off. She had purple hair with white skin and blue eyes. She wore blue dress with a purple belt and skirt and heels. She walk over to her luggage to see if it was alright. She then turn around look at the group.

" Oh hello I'm Rarity and do any of you now were the fashion show is?" Ask Rarity.

Back in the battle zone Sunset was still under crumble overpass trying to think of a way to get past the Sark.

" Some backup would be pretty nice right know. Someone to do a little recon, someone with ranged attacks, and someone with a little muscle." Sunset said as she watch the big Sark point its drill arm at a smaller Sark." Yay some muscle would definitely help."

" I detect something." Zemerik said turn around to look. He soon found the saber." An organic, It has the key" He said pointing as all the Sark look towards Sunset.

" Oh no." Sunset said with worried.

" Stop the organic!" Zemerik commanded.

Two Sark drone sped to her. Sunset quickly activate the saber's blades, making the drones crash and flip over the saber. She then drove for and folded the saber backup as the big Sark jump on to her car.

" Zug will smash him." the big Sark now know as Zug said.

Zug was about the throw his drill arm into Sunset, but she hit the button to make the dome slide forwards nocking Zug off. Three drones then jump onto her car just as the battle key lunch forwards open the portal. She jump into the portal with the three Sark drones still on her.

Back on earth the five girls were talking to each other. They were trying to figure out what to do. Just then a bright blue portal open up. They didn't know what to do in tale a car lunch out right at them. They ran out of the way as it landed on the ground throwing something off. Then watch as someone jump out and started running towards them.

" Who wants me destroy a pack of killer robots?" Sunset ask the group. "Hands up."

Sunset then get body slam to the ground. Rainbow quickly ran in Kick one the drones. As Sunset straggle to get the one on her back off she tried to head but it. "Ow."

" Hey metal head take this," Rarity said slamming one of her luges bags agent the Sark's head. It didn't anything to it. The then grab and lift Her off the ground. It was the in the side by Applejack, making it drop Rarity and get lunch a few feet.

" AJ throw me." Pinky called to Applejack. She grab Pinky and spun a few time before throwing her towards the Sark. Pinky landed on the Sark's head crushing it." Good thing Maud makes me ware steel boots." Pinky said.

Fluttershy watch as Sunset ran for the portal. She saw that one robot block her. She also saw that the robot was about to step on a lizard so she quickly jump on to the robot shoulder and rip off it's head. she the throw it back into the portal. Sunset the reach out and the battle key came to her closing the portal. Sunset then turn around to look at the group behind her.

" Hum Hi." Sunset said to the group.

In the battle zone the Sark drone head bounce done and rolled to Zemerik. He pick it up and press a button on the side of its head. It projected what the drone saw last.

" It appears that I have a new word to conquer." Zemerik said as he crush the drone's head.

Over on earth the group walk over to Sunset.

" Everyone okay?" ask Sunset.

" Who are you?" ask Fluttershy.

" What were those robots?" ask Pinky.

" Where did you come from?'' ask Applejack.

" More importantly who's gonna reimburse me for my luges?'' ask Rarity as she show the group the dented luges bag.

" Chill guys, lets head back to my garage grab a few soda and Sage will fill you all in." Sunset told the group.

"Sage?" Fluttershy ask.

It took the group some time to get to Sunset's garage. But once there Sunset park the saber and brought everyone over to the elevator. They were then lowered into the hub were the new comers meet Sage.

" Let me see if I got this right. You trick us into coming here because you need us to save the universe from killer robots and mutant animals." Said Rarity.

" That is correct." answered Sage,

" But way pick us?" ask Fluttershy.

" Because each of you brings something unique to the team, and you are the best of the best." said Sage.

"So we're like superheroes?" Ask Rainbow Dash.

" Exactly and if we don't work together our home and everything we believe in will be destroyed." Sunset said explaining the great danger ahead.

" You are civilizations last and hope." Sage said.

" So who's in?" Sunset ask the group.

" If this means saving the plant and my animal friends then I'm in." Fluttershy said.

" We're in." said both Pinky and AJ.

" Totally!" said Rainbow Dash.

" I don't know." Rarity said.

" You get a cool car to go with your looks." Sunset said playing to the fashionista love for her looks.

" While alright right then." Rarity said with a sigh.

On planet Vandal Kalus and Krocomodo are in the middle of a sparing match.

" Strick harder Krocomodo." commanded Kalus. Kalus then swung down with his staff. Krocomodo block it but then Kalus quickly swipe his leg out from under making Krocomodo fall. Kalus then place the end of his staff to Krocomodo chest ending the match.

" It is only through combat that a vandal becomes strong." Kalus said.

" Captain Kalus! I managed to intercept a Sark transmission emanating from a new world." Hatch said running up to him and turning on the device to show what he cough.

" The sub creature. We shale ravage his home world." Kalus said punching the device.

" I've spent years building that." Hatch said in a sad tone.

Back in the hub Sage was getting ready to give there vehicles.

" Four vehicles with four functions remains." Sage said placing down a power cell. " Rainbow Dash you are nimble and an expert mwe tie fighter." machines work as they put both Rainbow's suit and vehicle tighter. Once finish standing before Rainbow was large yellow bike with navy blue wheels. Rainbow's suit had yellow pads on the torso knees belt and wrist with the main part being navy blue as with white gloves and boots.

" Awesome wheels!" Rainbow said jumping over the bike and calling it " The Chopper."

" You will be the teams scout." Sage said turning to Fluttershy." Fluttershy you possess great tracking skills you will be the teams special operations officer.'' Sage place the next power cell down. Fluttershy's car was a dark green with four long legs that starch to the wheels.
Her suit base was a dark green with pink pads.

" Hum, the Tangler." Said Fluttershy standing by her vehicle.

" Applejack you possess brains and brawn and Pinky Pie you possess great hacking abilities and hand eye coordination you both will be the teams strategic tactical and tech support." The two high five. Both there suit had a dark blue base with AJ have in orange for her pads will Pinky had a light blue for hers. There vehicle was a large with six wheels and a light blue paint job. The two look at each other and node.

" The Buster." AJ and Pinky called out.

" Rarity you expertise with sound and deadly accuracy makes you the team's artily expert." Sage said as she place the final power cell.
Rarity's suit has a dark purple base with a lighter purple for the pads. Her car was a metallic purple with a black strip down the center. She walk around it trying to think of a name.

" No that wont work. No doesn't sound good ether. Oh I know the Reverb, that sound just right." Said Rarity.

" And Sunset you display qualities of bravery and fearlessness. You will be the team's leader. You shall be known as-" Sage said as Sunset finish " Battle force 5.'' As the team stood tighter. Pinky then lean over and counted.

" But there six of us?" Pinky ask. AJ then place her hand on her shoulder.

" She talking about the cars Pinky." AJ said fixing her confusion.

later on the group went to a restrung that wasn't to far from Sunset's garage. They disgust over the thins Sage said to them as while the cover story behind there cars.

" So while we're not fighting Vandals and Sark were test drivers for spectrum motors?'' ask Pinky.

" That's the cover story." Sunset said.

" I'm almost tempted to say we should leave. But with what Sage said then we can not leave." Said Rarity.

" Rarity is right. We need to stop these tyrants." said Fluttershy.

" Talk about tyrants." Sunset said as Sheriff Armor walk in.

" Sunset Shimmer." Armor said.

" we're not her to cause any trouble Sheriff Armor." Sunset Said. Just then Sage called to tale them that a storm shock was opening.

" What was that?" Sheriff Armor ask.

" That there is an alien communicator." Said a man behind the counter.

" Relax Turner they're just hi-tech watches from japan." Sunset said.

" You better not be up to any funny business Shimmer." Armor said getting in Sunset's face.

"Yes sir no funny business. Girls we got to jet." Sunset said to the group they quickly left to go get there suits.

" The invasion has begun. Yeah uh-huh, watches from japan yeah I'm telling you Ditzy the aliens are out there." Tuner said to a grey girl with yellow eyes and bland hair. She wore a pink waitress outfit.

On the Sark home world they lined up and ready to lunch.

" Prepare to attack." Zemerik said as his drone drove to the portal.

With the Vandals they were getting ready to go.

" Vandals fallow me to the portal." Kalus said looking over to the portal.

In the hub the team were getting ready to drive off.

" I wash you all had more time to prepare. Do you best to retrieve the battle key and seal the portal from are enemies." Sage said as each car lunch done the tracks.

" Nothing like on the job training." Sunset said as she fallowed her team. Once they were above ground the sped for the portal. Before the enter Sunset called out " Battle Force 5 it's storm riding time."

Comments ( 10 )

Nice work. But, you misspelled a few words.

How long are you going to make the next episode of hot wheels battle force 7

Liking this story so far. But you seriously need to work on spelling and grammar.

That said I can't wait to see how you progress this story.

huh. this will be fun.

OK, here's Who I think is who so far:

Sunset-Vert
AJ and Pinkie-Sherman and Spinner
Fluttershy-Agura
Dashie-Zoom(Saw that coming by a MILE)
Rarity-Stanford.

Wonder who Twilight is though

10211506
Agura is the name of the Tangler.

10256324
Not to much I've just been distracted by my family.

10256363
Okay. I respect that, buddy.

Wished this got continued, pretty interested in it.
Had pretty nice memories of watching Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 on TV years ago.

Wonder how would Spike fit into here too?

Login or register to comment