• Published 9th Feb 2020
  • 1,909 Views, 60 Comments

Dusk to Dawn - Azvameth Rose



Lavender is not a color I would choose. But it would seem that it chose me.

Comments ( 18 )

I like Dusk Shine letter he said the absolute truth but I find it funny how Celestia took the high stake rewards go hand in hand in their scales by literally thinking he was going to lost Pegasus. But the next question is how many Mares outnumber stallions in Ponyville.

Hopefully there won't be a plot twist where Twilight accidentally falls in love with a handsome teacher's assistant. It will be funny, of course, but I don't think this story needs a romantic line.
As for Chrysalis, nothing is really clear, I hope for detailed explanations in the future. It is also interesting what hardships await this trinity in the future.
Welcome back, Author! I hope you continue to delight us.

This site needs chapter votes/emotes badly.

I do hope they goes and say goodbye to him

I just love this story, it feels like each chapter is just oozing with passion.

Wow, the story started ok but now it evolved well, definitely a different approach from the norm, waiting eagerly for next chapter :D.

I have no idea where train is going but ima ride the hell outta it!

11492367


I mean, she did get fooled by discord

Look, I know life can be hard.

Continue as you can.

Life burns us all.

Monk

You know, he's being quite fooling in assuming this Twilight will go on to do all the same things as the one in the show. The show Twilight had Spike, Shining Armor, Cadance, and the direct tutoring of Celestia. This one doesn't. The best thing for him to do would be to forget the show entirely. This isn't the show. Chrysalis is only another nail in that.

Happy new year, hope 2023 is awesome 4 you.

Espero grandes coisas de vocĂȘ.

I thought he would be just as crucial as that bright little mare, Twilight Sparkle. I tutored her from a distance, I taught her the nature of magic and the powers of harmony. And I have no doubt the bonds she made would be the key to reviving the elements. She is ready for it, but I didn't take into account that the more I distanced myself from Dusk to both teach her and protect me, the more he suffered for it.

So Twilight is Ponyville-born in this story? To who?

11494368
Dusk has some pretty severe cognitive biases/blindspots. To the point that you could call him mildly delusional. I mean, it took him more than an entire decade to figure out what colour his coat is.

11492408

I don't think this story needs a romantic line.

Are you reading the same story? I will remind you that this is a mature rated story with both sex and romance tags that is in both the Dusk Shine's Love Life and r63 Shipping groups.

11563006
Honestly, I don't remember what that comment was about anymore.
Most likely, I was talking about the lack of need for a romantic line between Twilight and Non-Dusk. Because if Twilight falls in love with a newly arrived teacher's assistant, it will look, in my subjective opinion, too predictable. Besides, I do not know what "Head Mare" means, but I think it hints at a fake relationship between Chrysalis and Dusk, created to divert the eyes. It would be much more logical to develop this line.

Are you reading the same story?

Yes, of course.

I will remind you that this is a mature rated story with both sex and romance tags that is in both the Dusk Shine's Love Life and r63 Shipping groups.

The tags "Sex" and "Romance" only indicate the presence of romantic lines and sexual scenes/references in the work, and not about the participants of these lines and scenes. As I said above, most likely my comment was that a romantic line between Non-Dusk and Twilight is not needed.

hello can you continue the story please?

Sooo... Is there any chance of this continuing?

Login or register to comment