• Published 23rd Dec 2019
  • 1,329 Views, 24 Comments

Everybody Snuggles Sunset Satan - Dark Nightshade



After Sunset Shimmer snuggled with her demonic counterpart, word spread and now everybody wants to snuggle a demon!.. wait wut

  • ...
3
 24
 1,329

Rainbow Dash Snuggles Sunset Satan

Sunset Satan knocked on Rainbow Dash's door, her overnight bag slung over her shoulder. Sunset Satan knew that Rainbow Dash wouldn't be as willing to snuggle as the others were, so she had discussed options with Sunset Shimmer. Sunset Satan knocked again, thinking back to the conversation she had with Sunset Shimmer earlier that day.

"She's not as touchy feely as some of our friends," Sunset Shimmer had said. "So I'd say either make the snuggling seem like her idea, or involve it in some kind of a bet. Maybe tell her that Applejack is the best snugger of the group, I know she and Rainbow Dash have some kind of rivalry going on. Just don't overload her with trying to snuggle right off the bat."

Sunset Satan knocked a third time on Rainbow Dash's door. She knew that Rainbow Dash was home, Rainbow Dash was the one who had set the time. Sunset Satan raised her hand again to knock a fourth time, but Rainbow Dash's door swung open before Sunset Satan could knock. Rainbow Dash was standing in the doorframe, and beckoned for Sunset Satan to come in.

"Sorry I didn't get here earlier, I was," Rainbow Dash hesitated embarrassedly, "You know, setting up." Sunset Satan hummed in understanding.

“Yeah, that’s okay,” she said. “So, it’s still kind of earlier, is there something you wanted to do before we snuggle or do you want to start now?” Rainbow Dash’s cheeks reddened a little.

“No, I was thinking we wait a little," Rainbow Dash said. "I'm not sure how we do this, and I want to make sure to do this right." She scratched her ear. "Y'know, just in case we want to do it again in the future." She paused, and her cheeks got a little redder. "I mean if you want to do it again, I'm not saying I'd want to do this again or anything."

"No, of course not," Sunset Satan said with a giggle. She and Rainbow Dash stood in the entryway awkwardly for a couple of seconds. "So, you want to watch a movie or something? I heard one of those adventure books you like just got a movie based on it." Rainbow Dash grinned.

"Yeah, Daring Do and the Scarlet Plague," Rainbow Dash said. "What, you want to watch it? Even for a Daring Do story, it's pretty gruesome. Plus, it picks almost immediately off of the last movie's ending." Sunset Satan shrugged.

"Hey, I can handle it. The important thing here is that you're into the movie," Sunset Satan said. "How about we set that up, get some snacks, get some blankets, and prepare for a binge watch? Who knows, maybe we should watch the movie before Daring Do and the Scarlet Plague, I might need the context." Rainbow Dash blinked, considering the idea. After a few seconds, she nodded and said "Let's do it!" Rainbow Dash ventured into her house, Sunset Satan following not far behind. Rainbow Dash pointed vaguely towards a part of her house.

"The living room is down there," Rainbow Dash said. "I'll get some popcorn prepped if you want to set the movie up." Sunset Satan give a curt nod.

"Alright, I can do that," she said. Rainbow Dash muttered "Cool" as she turned and went another way, towards where Sunset Satan could only assume was the kitchen. Sunset Satan turned towards the direction Rainbow Dash had pointed, heading towards a stop in the wall close by. She turned the corner and entered the living room, her gaze quickly drawn to the TV. She approached it, pulling one of the drawers on the stand open, her eyes bouncing from DVD to DVD.

Dang, Rainbow Dash needs to organize these things, Sunset Satan thought. I thought everyone streamed these things nowadays. Sunset Satan opened up the second draw, looking for anything with Daring Do, and found a collection of Daring Do movies after a second or two. She found the case for Daring Do and the Scarlet Plague, picked it up, and looked at the back.

What movie came before this one? Sunset Satan briefly thought, before deciding to just pull out all the cases. She scattered the movies across the coffee table, and looked around the room, wondering Where does she keep her blankets and pillows? She opened a cabinet to see what was inside as Rainbow Dash walked in with two decently sized buckets of popcorn.

"You want to play a game?" Rainbow Dash asked. "All I've got are some puzzles and some board games in there."

"I was looking for blankets," Sunset Satan said. "Y'know, make things comfy." Rainbow Dash blushed lightly again.

"Okay, that might be nice," Rainbow Dash said. She set the buckets of popcorn on the table, pushing DVD cases around to make room. "We'll discuss what to watch first when I get back down." Rainbow Dash disappeared around a corner, her footsteps retreating somewhere upstairs, it sounded. Sunset Satan sat down on the couch, examining the DVD cases, trying to find numbers to see if any of the titles actually said where they stood in the series. After about a minute, Rainbow Dash returned with a couple of blankets, tossing one of them at Sunset Shimmer.

"So, we could start with The Scarlet Plague, but Daring Do's last movie leaves at a cliffhanger that's resolved at the start of this movie, and basically continues a story set up in it," Rainbow Dash said. "I'd say we start with that one instead." Sunset Satan nodded.

"Sounds good to me," she said. Rainbow Dash grabbed the remote from the TV stand, turned the TV on, and started working the DVD player.

"I wanted to ask, you use DVD's?" Sunset Satan asked. "Isn't everything stream-able these days?" The Daring Do DVD slid into the player as Rainbow Dash turned to Sunset Satan.

"Yeah, but DVD's are just more satisfying," Rainbow Dash said. "Besides, streaming services can get pricey quick, and only really work if you've got Wi-Fi." She sat on the couch, fiddling with the remote, prepping the movie. Sunset Satan moved closer to Rainbow Dash.

"Sounds like all you'd have to worry about is a power outage," Sunset Satan said. Rainbow Dash nodded, stretching her arms over the top of the couch. Sunset Satan scooted over a couple of inches until she was practically hip to hip with Rainbow Dash. She leaned into Rainbow Dash, who tensed up a little. Rainbow Dash looked at Sunset Satan, with an almost nervous expression on her face.

"O-oh, are we starting already?" Rainbow Dash said with a slight stammer. Sunset Satan looked at Rainbow Dash, bobbing her head up and down. Rainbow Dash swallowed nervously, but dropped her arm around Sunset Satan's shoulders and pulled her closer. Sunset Satan laid her head against Rainbow Dash's shoulder as the movie started, Rainbow Dash rubbing her shoulder, and sometimes giving her hair a stroke. A few minutes into the movie, Rainbow Dash cleared her throat.

"How's this pose?" she asked, her voice sounding the nerves Sunset Satan was confident Rainbow Dash was feeling.

"It's a pretty nice snuggle for a sitting pose, but I suggest we take a different pose," Sunset Satan said. Rainbow Dash smiled at her nervously.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "How do you want me to snuggle you?" Sunset Satan snickered.

"No, no, let me take the lead this time," Sunset Satan said. "I know you're pretty nervous about this, and if you want to be a better snuggler than Applejack, let me teach you a few tricks." Rainbow Dash blushed.

"What are you talking about? I'm totally a better snuggler than Applejack!" Rainbow Dash said. She paused for a second. "Ok, maybe not better, but I'm totally awesome at this junk!" Sunset Satan giggled, and repositioned herself, sitting up against the armrest of the couch.

"You're pretty good at it, but let me show you how to get really awesome at it," Sunset Satan said. "Bring that blanket and the remote here, and I'll show you how to improve." Rainbow Dash paused, not sure how series Sunset Satan was, wondering if it were a joke.

Well, if it's to get more awesome at this sensitive junk, Rainbow Dash thought. She stood up, grabbed the blanket and remote, and looked at Sunset Satan. "Okay, how do you want me to position myself?" Sunset Satan patted a patch of couch cushion in front of her, between her legs.

"Sit down here, and rest against me," Sunset Satan said. Rainbow Dash sat down, nervously resting her back against Sunset Satan's chest. Sunset Satan wrapped her arms around Rainbow Dash's shoulders and hugged her closer (not that Rainbow Dash would ever admit this, but Sunset Satan definitely heard her let out a small 'eep').

"Hand me the blanket?" Sunset Satan asked. Rainbow Dash raised her arm to Sunset Satan, who grabbed it and pulled it over both girls.

"How do you think this feels?" Sunset Satan asked in a softer tone, as not to hurt Rainbow Dash's ears.

"Pretty awesome," Rainbow Dash muttered begrudgingly. Sunset Satan grinned, bringing one of her hands out of the covers and using it to ruffle Rainbow Dash's hair.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash asked surprised. "Stop doing tha-oooh, what are you doing?" Rainbow Dash shuddered. Sunset Satan continued headpatting her, stroking her hair with each pat.

"Feels really nice, doesn't it?" Sunset Satan asked. "Applejack doesn't do this, you'll learn a lot of tricks if you let me snuggle you in the future."

"Oh yeah, that sounds totally awesome!" Rainbow Dash said. She blushed. "I mean, not that I want you to keep snuggling me again and again, but one-uping Applejack here sounds good!"

"Yeah, of course it's to beat Applejack," Sunset Satan said. "Now, you want to tell me about this movie? I've missed a bit of it getting cozy with you."

Author's Note:

Wow, it's been a long time since I've last published a chapter for this story. Or anything, really. I really am sorry about that, but with an increased workload at work, I've been really drained after work, and I've been kinda dragging my feet when it comes to writing again. I've had a WIP for this chapter sitting around for a while, and I finally got back onto writing this chapter to publish it. I hope you all like it!

Comments ( 7 )

Aww! Adorable! Awkward Rainbow Dash is the sweetest, cutest, little snuggle buddy!

Where can I find the cover image? I think it's pretty good

11568723
Thank you!! I was hoping Rainbow Dash's behavior would be cute.

11568756
I'm afraid I'm not sure who drew it. I found it on Google.

11568878
Could you tell me how you found it? or did you find it specifically on pinterest?

11570300
I think I just googled ‘Cute Sunset Satan’ or something.

Sunset Satan best snuggler.

Login or register to comment