• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 795 Views, 8 Comments

The Sun's Tyranny - runforever101



This is the story of how Celestia became princess of Celestia. She sure did spill a lot of blood...

  • ...
 8
 795

Chapter 3

Living with Celeste after the incident was… uncomfortable… and strange. She would through the worst temper tantrums and then forget what happened a few minutes later. Rosemary remembered when she got home after Discord took her. She was evil. Her eyes glowed white as soon as she came in. The baby kicked, and screamed, and bit anything that came near her, but later she was acing normal again. A few years later when Luna came along, the white filly did everything she could to get rid of her. She put her in a boiling pot of water, in the middle of the road, even through her into the fire once. Luckily Rosemary and Dark Chops had always been around.
Rosemary thought about just the other day at school. Celeste was just sitting there when a bully came up. The bully said some nasty things and the filly basically killed them. She punched her in the face to start off, but she just kept stomping on her until she couldn’t here anymore whimpers. Celeste said she didn’t remember it, and that she was sorry, but the mayor just didn’t get it.
I was tempted by the devil,
He gave me it all that day
But with one small price,
My daughter had to pay.


Celeste looked into the forest with a scowl on her face. Everypony is so stupid!
“Everypony is so stupid!” a voice yelled back.
Celeste’s eyes got wide as she looked around for the culprit. “W-who’s there?”
“Just me,” said a bunny hopping out of the forest. He had strange eyes, but a bunny was a bunny after all.
“Who are you?” she asked kneeling down.
“My name is Discord, and I can help you get rid of all of the stupid ponies.”
Celeste thought this over. At first she thought she didn’t need help, but she also wanted to be the ruler that Equestria needed. “Go on.”
“You need to kill the teacher. He is a unicorn and if you have his horn you can be powerful too!”
Celeste wasn’t sure. Yes, she did want to be powerful and had hurt many a pony in her day, but killing? It was a sacrifice she had to make. “Okay.”


Celeste had snuck home and into her father’s office. It didn’t have lots of papers or anything, but he was a butcher, and this was where he kept his knifes. The filly grabbed one of the knifes. It was large and heavy but felt weightless in her hooves. Her hoof ran along the top of the blade. Cold, sharp, and ready to kill.
She packed up her saddlebag with the knife in it and set off to the school. It was a short walk, but it felt like forever. Her good self was trying to break out and turn around, but the evil Celeste wouldn’t let her. “You think you could get away just like that? Ha! We will rule the world, you and I, just wait and see.” Soon she came to the school house and walked inside.
“Hello!” smiled the teacher as he set down his book. “What can I do for you?”
“You can go to hell.”
Celeste let the blade glide along his neck. He was dead in a matter of minutes.
“Now you must cut off his horn!” smiled a little bunny sitting at the front of the door.
She nodded as she slowly sawed off his horn. It was white, just like her. “What now Discord?”
“I’ll put it on you.”
The filly was strapped to the table as her new horn floated above her. “No! Please no!”
But it was too late. The horn began to dig into her skull and become a new part of her body. Her screams of agony rang through the school as a deep laugh met her ears.
She was tempted by the devil
Power and greed stole my beautiful girl
Never make deals with the Devil
Because there's a price to being a pearl


Celeste shakily stood outside. Tears drenched her white coat as she felt the searing pain. The cold didn’t really help either.
“You looked beautiful,” Discord smiled hugging Celeste in his true form. It didn’t really bother her; she was in between personalities and in a state of traumatic shock. “I also found these for you.”
She looked up to find the bully. She had been ripped out of her bed and into Discord’s paw. She sounded like she was having trouble breathing, and was crying too. “Please.” She muttered. “I just want to go home!”
The Spirit of Chaos handed the new unicorn to the filly. At first she thought it was because of revenge, but then she saw it. The bully had wings. “Please.” She looked down to see the other filly, tears on her face and bandages all over her body.
“No.”
The pink-maned filly cut a wing off with a sharp chink. The bully screamed in agony as she rolled over. “I want to go home! I want to go home!”
Soon, she chucked off another wing and heard another painful screamed.
“Don’t scream.” Celeste growled as she stuffed the knife down her throat and walked away. Soon, the new wings were on the filly, and she didn’t scream until her good personality came back and she realized what she’d done. “Mama!”
“Wait!” yelled the draconequus. His eyes began to twirl in a hypnotic state. “I have a task for you…”


Rosemary sat by the fire, her white coat glowing from the embers. Her husband was at work, little Luna was asleep, and Celeste was off to who knows where. It was just her, a cup of tea, a sewing needle and an unfinished dress for her new daughter.
The door soon opened, a cold wind came in and blew out the fire. “Celeste? Is that you sweetie?” She could see the figure nod and come closer as it sniffled. “I’m so sorry Mama.”
“Honey, what happened?” Soon she could see that her daughter had a horn and a pair of wings. “Oh my-“ Celeste shushed her mom and began to cry as she sat in her mother’s lap. “He told that he would help me get rid of all of the silly ponies. So he made me kill the teacher and Gold Tiara! It hurt to get these on Mama!”
Rosemary hushed her daughter as she stroked her mane. “It’s okay, Mama’s here.”
One day my daughter came into the kitchen,
Tears streamed down her face.
She said she had dreams of power too
She said she killed a man and the family name was now a disgrace
“He also said I needed to do one more task Mama.” The new alicorn pulled out her knife.
“Celly-“
“Shhh, it’s okay Mama. It’s okay.” She muttered in between tears.
She said she was tempted by the devil
He gave her it all that day
But with one small price,
Now I had to pay

My daughter began to cry again
And I asked her why
She picked up the knife and muttered
Now you have to die

And with a quick cut of the knife, Rosemary was dead

She was tempted by the devil
Power and greed stole my beautiful girl
Never make deals with the Devil
Because there's a price to being a pearl

Comments ( 2 )

Why did you cancel it? :fluttercry::raritycry::ajsleepy::raritydespair:

Login or register to comment