• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,144 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,144

Chapter 15: Vegeta vs Discord!

Chapter 15

Vegeta vs Discord!

32 hours remain...

"I Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans challenge you to a fight!" Vegeta proudly said, pointing at the still bemused chaos spirit.

"What, you want to challenge me to a fight?" Discord said, pointing to himself.

"Yes you, are you too scared to fight me?" Vegeta inquired, making Discord a little annoyed.

"Me, scared of a shaved monkey in clothing, please." Discord waved off, looking away from the pissed off Prince.

"What did you just say, you freak!" Vegeta yelled, making everypony back away from him.

"Alright, let's calm down, deep breaths Vegeta..." Goku said, trying to cool off the angry Prince. Vegeta looked back at the sheepish Saiyan and gave him a death glare. "Don't give me that Kakarot, you lied to me in our fight about going all out!" Vegeta screamed.

Goku then looked down in shame, feeling guilty for breaking Vegeta's pride. "I'm sorry Vegeta..." Goku said apologetically. Vegeta then looked away to look back at the chaos spirit and gave him a confident grin.

"So... if I win, you'll have to let go of the elements." Vegeta offered, getting Discord's attention.

"But if I win, I get to rule Equestria for eternity!" Discord explained, getting a large gasp from the Princesses and Mane 6. They all look to the troubled Prince, but then feared the large grin that appeared.

"I accept."


"Are you nuts!" Princess Luna shouted using her Royal Canterlot Voice, having most of the ponies cover their ears, trying not to get them blown out. "You can't go against this creature! It took all we had to beat him last time!"

"And yet I beat you without going all out." Vegeta glared the night Princess, making her flinch. "If I could beat you without breaking a sweat, I can take care of him easily," Vegeta explained, making Luna nod.

Vegeta started to walk towards Discord, who was waiting outside patiently for him, messing with one of his talons.

"Vegeta... wait," Rainbow called out, but getting ignored by him.

"Save it for later Rainbow, I got some business to take care of," Vegeta said in a deep voice, sending shivers down everypony's spine. Rainbow looked down again, looking like she was going to cry again. Goku walked to the troubled mare and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't take to hard Rainbow, he just gets serious when he's about to fight. Plus he just lost a lot." Goku said, having Rainbow nod.

"You finally ready monkey?" Discord asked, making Vegeta growl in annoyance.

"Call me that again and I shove that cocky grin down your throat," Vegeta growled, making everypony gasp at his language.

"Stop using that language Veggi! This is a kids show!" Pinki yelled out. Confusing everypony around her to give her a questionable look.

"Um... what are you talking about Pinkie?" Twilight asked, but was interrupted by Applejack.

"Sugarcube, this is not the place or time to be asking these questions." Applejack said.

"oh..." Twilight said in disappointment, she then looked to Goku. He had a serious look like he knew something bad Discord was hiding. "What's wrong Goku?"

"Something is off about Discord like he has a secret plan... but I can't seem to find out what it is," Goku explained, getting an understandable nod from Celestia.

"He will try to use any dirty tricks he can use, I believe he has the power to change somepony," Celestia explained, getting a nervous look from Goku.

"Like, change how they act?" Goku asked, getting a nod from Princess Celestia. "This is bad, the last time he was changed, he almost killed me!"

Discord started to get annoyed of waiting and interrupted the group. “If your done talking, I would like to get this over with and take over Equestria. This is a waist of my fricking Sunday.” Discord said aloud.

Vegeta floated to the chaotic being with a smirk planted across his face. “Just to warn you, even with 10% of my power I could obliterate this planet!” Vegeta boasted, making Discord laugh.

“Really, 10%, your bluffing. Nopony is that strong!” Discord chuckles.

“Am I? Am I really?” Vegeta said deadpanned, as he starts charging his energy and lifting his hand up, destroying a mountain area close to them into a flat plateau. This shocked the ponies and Discord, making him a little nervous.

“Still want to go or are you going to be a disgrace and give up?” Vegeta asked, but Discord wasn't having it.

“Stop mocking me!” Discord shouted, pulling out a large hammer out of nowhere and brining it down onto Vegeta’s head. As the princesses and mane 6 shout for Vegeta to get out of the way, the prince smirked.

WAM!

As the hammer stopped as it landed on Vegeta, Discord was chanting in victory. “Yes yes! I defeated the prince!” Discord cheered. Then the hammer started to shake and move up, pushing the chaos sprit. “What!?”

“You think a hammer like this could beat me...” Vegeta said as his image started to show. Discord was terrified, not on that he didn’t defeat the prince. On how he manage to hold the large hammer with only a pinkie. “To bad, I was hoping to get a challenge out of this.” Vegeta said not amused. “Your much weaker then my son trunks...”

“This isn’t possible!” Discord cried out, trying to push the hammer back but ultimately failing. Vegeta then spilt the hammer in half with a tiny push, looking to Discord, he rushed forward and landed a fierce kick on the spirits adomien, making the dranwaquies spit out saliva.

“How can you do so much damage with one kick!” Discord spat out with traces of venom in it.

Vegeta then got a bright idea that would humiliate Discord, “I’ll tell you what, I let you have one free shot at me, I’m feeling that generous right now.” Vegeta explained. “But I’m warning you, if you waist it...” Vegeta then was interrupted when Discord came flying and his Vegeta square in the jaw.

Discord then started to chuckle, thinking he won, but...

“Heh,” Vegeta said wiping a drop of blood off of his mouth, “Your going to regret it!” Vegeta said chillingly, sending a chill down everyponys spines.

Discord then started to back away in in fear, “How... how... How are you this strong!” Discord shouted.

“I trained all day yesterday.” Vegeta said looking to Goku with a cocky grin.

“Oh, you think you’re being cute?!” Discord yelled smacking his tail against the ground.

Vegeta looked to the angered spirit and pulled a line he haven't said In awhile, “Bitch, I’m adorable!”

“Fine! Then how about this!” Discord shouted as he jumped onto a nearby boulder and pulled out a massive rocket launcher.

“Oh ho, now that is just precious...”

“FIRE!!”

Discord yelled as the rocket launcher released the chaotic spirits most powerful spell. The magical beam fly’s towards the prince, who just smirks at the spirits attempt to beat him.

BOOM!!

The beam makes contact with a massive explosion with hurricane winds pushing everypony back except Goku. As Discord pushes himself out of the pile of rocks he was covered with from the blast, he starts to mock the prince.

“Look at me. I’m Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans. And I both wear, and *am* a unitar-“ Discord then was interrupted.

“You call that an attack?”

Discord is now sweating bullets as the dust settles to show a new Vegeta. Staring a new hair and eye color, with his hair and eyebrows changing from a charcoal black to a bright golden color. While his eyes turned from a black to a cyan-green. Vegeta turned into a Super Saiyan.

“Dear Dende, get it together” Vegeta mocks, aggravating Discord.

“I will end you!” Discord shouts as he pulls out blocking gloves and flying in for a strike.

“You’ll die trying!”

As Discord is about to strike Vegeta, the prince disappears from sight, confusing the spirit. Vegeta then reappeared behind Discord he kicked him square in the neck, sending him flying forward. Vegeta then goes faster then the speed of sound and appears in front of the spirit and plants his hands in the ground then kicked Discord in the back., sending him into the shower. Vegeta then finishes it by kicking him in the stomach, sending him down.

“Time to end this!” Vegeta hell’s as he gets into a t-pose, powering his most powerful attack. Bringing his hands fowards with bolts of bright yellow energy. “Take this!!!!”

“FINAL”

Discord then looks to Vegeta with fear in his eyes. “Oh... crap baskets...” Discord muttered.

“FLASH!!” Vegeta yelled at the top of his lungs as he released his attack, full of energy. The blast flys towards the spirit, shaking the entire planet as the ponies and Goku get into cover.

“No... NOOOO!!” Discord screams in agony as he turns back into stone and the elements return back to there rightful owners. The mane 6 look back at there elements and towards Discord’s statue of stone.

Vegeta floats down to the statue and looks at Discord’s painful face and smirks. “Looks like he can’t be killed, only contained.” Vegeta said.

Everypony cheers for Vegeta as everything turns back to normal, no more pony’s acting like other animals, chocolate rain or cotton candy clouds. Everything will be alright, for now.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this sounds a bit choppy, my computer is having problems and I finished this chapter with my phone. Still hope you enjoyed the TFS references and the fight. Can’t wait to release the next chapter soon. Catch you later!

Comments ( 2 )

“Oh, you think you’re being cute?!” Discord yelled smacking his tail against the ground.

Vegeta looked to the angered spirit and pulled a line he haven't said In awhile, “Bitch, I’m adorable!”

10 out of 9.:rainbowlaugh:

Discord then started to back away in in fear, “How... how... How are you this strong!” Discord shouted.

“I trained all day yesterday.” Vegeta said looking to Goku with a cocky grin.

“Oh, you think you’re being cute?!” Discord yelled smacking his tail against the ground.

Vegeta looked to the angered spirit and pulled a line he haven't said In awhile, “Bitch, I’m adorable!”

Lol I give Vegeta a 100 of 100 for showing Discord how to troll someone right! :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment