• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,144 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,144

Chapter 12: The Grand Galloping Gala! Part 2

Chapter 12: The Grand Galloping Gala! Part 2

Terrible news! Vegeta Finds Out!

Vegeta found a place to sit, almost tripping with all the contents of Applejack's apple cart. As he sat down, he saw across the hall, Rarity with Prince Blueblood. 'Can't wait for her to find out how high that idiot really is. Can't blame him though.' Vegeta thought.

"Hey, Vegeta!"

The Prince looks up to see Rainbow Dash with another pegasus with a blue outfit on. They both land and are shocked at the pile of food in front of Vegeta. "Ar... are you able to... eat all of that?" Rainbow questioned, stammering under her words.

"Yes... also, who's this?" Vegeta questioned as he pointed to the bright yellow pegasus.

"Oh, this is Spitfire, the leader of the Wonderbolts." Rainbow explained.

"It's nice to meet you Vegeta," Spitfire said, putting a hoof out for a shake, but she never got one. Vegeta didn't care at the moment. Rainbow noticed this and quickly apologized to Spitfire.

"I'm so sorry, he's been through a lot lately and needs some space," Rainbow explained, getting a nod from the wonderbolt. Spitfire then went back to the VIP area, where the rest of the Wonderbolts reside. Rainbow looks to Vegeta with a bit of irritation.

"Are you going to be like this to new ponies all the time," Rainbow asked. She never got a response, she just saw a Prince eating all the food in front of him in record timing. "Are you even listening!" Rainbow shouted, catching the attention of other ponies.

Vegeta stopped eating, holding a fork in his hand. "I didn't come to this stupid party..." The fork started to bend in the Prince's grip, "To be lectured..." Rainbow knew what she did, backing away. The Prince immediately stood up and look at the speedster pegasus. "By A Damn Pony!" Vegeta shouted, shaking the ballroom a little, Rainbow back away in fear, not wanting to get punched.

Vegeta stomped his way to a window, pushing ponies out of his way, some doing it for him. He swung the window open and flew up to the peak of the castle. 'Dammit, I did the opposite of what I was doing!' Rainbow thought he flew away again, she took off after the Prince, not knowing he was at the top of the castle.

'I need some damn space to think, not when there's a party happening.' Vegeta thought, he looked off into the beautiful night, seeing a thousand stars all shimmering. He saw the bright full moon, he wasn't affected this time. He began to wonder in thought, 'If Kakarot was able to get here, then...'

"Enjoying the night sky we presume? What are you doing out here when the party is below?"

Vegeta was broken out of thought when a voice called to him. He turned around to see Princess Luna hovering in the air, flapping her wings with grace. The Prince smirked, knowing what to say.

"What do you want, Princess Moonbutt?" Vegeta joked, getting a scowl for the guardian of the night.

"Watch your tongue. Now, answer my question. Why are you out here when the party is inside?"

"It's none of your business, now get out of here before I get pissed off." Vegeta looks to her over his shoulder, giving her a glare, "I'm already in a bad mood as it is." Vegeta spat.

Luna could feel the pressure of anger emitting from the Prince and backed off. She was about to fly away, till she remembered his dream. "I know about Bulma and Trunks..."

Vegeta tensed up at there mention, he turned around and gave Luna a death glare. "What do you know of them!"

"I know you sacrificed yourself for them when destroying that monster."

"How the hell do you know about this!" Vegeta spat, he then remembered he felt another presence in his dream, similar to Luna's. "You were in my dream, am I correct?" Vegeta said, slowly hovering to the princess.


Goku woke up in an empty void, like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he sat up looking around, not finding anything in sight. "Uh... Hello?" Goku yelled, not getting a response. He would start to walk around, walking for what seemed like hours, until.

“Greetings Goku.”

The Saiyan turned around quickly to see Shin, standing formally.

“S-supreme Kai, what are you doing here?” Goku asked, almost falling over when he appeared out of nowhere.

“I’m afraid it’s terrible news, it’s about Majin Buu.” Shin explained, getting a sorrowful look.

“What about him, what does that monster want now?”

“He found your location, he knows you’re in Equestria!” Shin feared.

Goku stood there, horrified. “WHAT!” Goku screamed. ‘Majin Buu knows my location now, if he manages to get to Equestria...’ Goku feared for the worst. “Don’t tell me Buu found a way to get to this dimension.”

“I’m afraid so Goku, right now he’s been screaming, ripping holes through multiple dimensions, waiting for the right one to Equestria!” Shin explained, sweating bullets.

“I don’t have the strength though, he absorbed everyone, there’s no way to beat him, unless.” Goku mumbled, he then realized. “I know a way I could beat him!” Goku exclaimed.

“What?”

“I have to preform Fusion with Vegeta!”


“Um... well.” Luna said, slowly backing up from the fuming Prince. “I wanted to know a little more about you...” Luna lied, getting a sheepish grin, sweating bullets.

“I know your lying, tell me the real reason, before I beat it out of you!” Vegeta threaten, preparing a ki Ball in his hand. He was already losing his patience.

“I told you already! I was just wanted to know who you are and how you got here.” Luna lies once again, aggravating the prince even more. ‘ if I let him know the real reason, he would probably attack Rainbow Dash.’ Luna thought.

Vegeta was getting closer by the second, if looks could kill, Vegeta would win that competition. “I won’t ask again!” Vegeta spat. He was about to put the ki blast just far enough from touching the princesses neck, a voice shouted out.

“VEGETA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

The duo turn to see Rainbow Dash, fearing at the sight. “Rainbow...” Vegeta mumbled.

“Vegeta, why are you threatening Princess Luna!” Rainbow shouted. She was about to shove the Prince of Luna, what the princesses shook her head.

“This invading has snuck into my dreams, and won’t tell me the reason, so I’m... improvising.” Vegeta explained, showing a small grin. Rainbow started to get nervous, she was fearing for the worse, and Vegeta noticed this.

“Know something I don’t know, skittles?” Vegeta questioned.

“I.. I... um...” Rainbow stuttered.

Vegeta thought about it for a bit, no pony there making a move. The prince then starts to shake, “It was you, wasn’t it.” Vegeta mumbled.

Rainbow started to back away, fearing from the angry Saiyan. “It...”

“Vegeta, let her out of this!” Luna spat, “She asked me to look into you’re past event, the one you had before coming here!” Luna explained. Making the prince stand sill, but still trembling.

“You did what!” Vegeta yelled,shaking the castle.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait, was dealing with school, a thing called failing grades (still don’t like school...) I’ll try to get the chapters out more frequently for now on, but no promises. I hoped you liked the chapter and want more. Catch You Later!