• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,144 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,144

Chapter 4: The Offer (Edited)

Chapter 4: The Offer

'Would you like an offer?" Princess Celestia asked. Vegeta stood there with his arms crossed across his chest, he didn't even look at Celestia.

Vegeta just scoffs, "Explain Sunny... I'm already losing my patience."

"Arnt you a cheery thing."

"I'm a Saiyan, thank you very much." Celestia started to get annoyed a little, but kept her composure. Before Celestia could explain, the mane 6 started to wake up.

"Ugh... Everypony alright?" Applejack questioned.

"Took you long enough..." Vegeta scoffed, getting glares from everypony in the room. The Prince crosses his arms, "You should be thankful after I stalled Nightmare Moon after all."

Before anypony could 'thank' the Prince, Rarity gasped. "My tail!" the fashionist looked at her tail, fully regrown.

"Oh my, it's so lovely." Fluttershy complemented.

"I know! I will never part with it again!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Who cares about your stupid tail! I lost mine years ago and you don't see me complaining." Vegeta said, this got Rarity fuming.

"How Dare You!" Rarity was going to charge Vegeta but was stopped by Celestia.

"Calm down Rarity, and you..." Celestia pointed a hoof at Vegeta, getting a smirk from him, "I'd like you to apologize to her."

Vegeta was going to make another joke, but was interrupted by the sound of movement, "I'm afraid that'll have to wait, it seems another pony is waking up." Vegeta turned his head to the dark alicorn.

"Huh... where am I?" she asked.

"Wait right here, I need to talk with Princess Luna," Celestia explained, this surprised the Prince, then it started to come together.

'So this is the younger sister of Princess Celestia' Vegeta was then bumped on the shoulder by Rainbow Dash. "What do you want Skittles?"

"Just wanted to say thanks for helping us, but I have a question," Rainbow asked.

"Shoot,"

"Wasn't your hair black before?" Rainbow pointed to the Prince's now golden hair.

"Oh, this is the Super Saiyan transformation, a legendary transformation only a few Saiyans can achieve," Vegeta explained, he then went back to his base form as he got Rainbow's attention, she asked more about it.


Princess Luna tried to get up, but failed due to the damage she took from Vegeta. Princess Celestia walked towards her sister, tears on the horizon.

"It's been a thousand years since I've seen you looked like this. It's time to put our differences between us. We were meant to rule together, little sister." Celestia explained.

"Sister?" The mane 6 said together, Vegeta only nodded.

"Will you accept my friendship?" Celestia asked, the prince nearly gagged at that word.

"I'm so sorry! I've missed you so much, big sister!" Luna said as she jumped to hug Celestia. The two Princesses started to shed tears. And Pinkie started to cry a bit dramatically.

Vegeta then started to feel something inside of him, he felt regrate. 'Damn, I'm sorry to leave you like that Trunks, and Bulma.' Rainbow Dash saw the sad look in Vegeta's eyes.

"What's the matter Vegeta, something on your mind?" Rainbow questioned. Vegeta was shocked, but tried to hide it.

"It's none of your concern." Vegeta scoffs, he's about to walk away, but was stopped by Rainbow.

"Come on, I'm worried about you. Is it how you got here?" Rainbow just ticked Vegeta off.

The castle started to shake, small pebbles rose of the ground. Vegeta ignited his aura, creating bio-electricity, almost hitting Rainbow, "Get... Out Of... My... Way!" Vegeta hissed. Skittles knew what would happen if she pressed on further, so she moved aside, he then took off at great speeds, creating a small crater in the castle.

"Who was that sis?" Luna questioned after there moment.

"That... was the one, who 'helped' the group," Celestia explained.

Applejack walked up to Rainbow, carrying a curious expression, "What did you do to tick Vegeta off?"

"When the Princesses hugged each other, Vegeta had a saddened look in his eyes. Something bad happened before he came here. I'm going to find out why." Rainbow then spread her wings out, flapping them to gain altitude. "I'll be back soon!" Rainbow then took off, leaving a rainbow trail behind.

"No! Come back Rainbow Dash!" Applejack yelled, she was about to follow, but was stopped by Twilight.

"Let her try AJ, maybe she can get to him," Twilight said. Applejack nods, taking one more glance to the rainbow trail.


Vegeta landed in an open grassy field, he saw a lone tree in the area. 'This is all probably just a dream, I'll wake up in hell and be a lone soul.' The prince walks to the tree, sitting under it. Vegeta started to get the feeling again, 'Dammit, why do I feel regret?' He was interrupted when he sensed a familiar ki incoming. It was none other than Rainbow Dash.

"I thought I told you to get out of my way, Skittles." Vegeta scoffs.

"I want to know why you're feeling down, I'm worried!" Rainbow blurts out, the last words caught Vegeta off guard.

"You're... you're worried about, me?" Vegeta questioned, Rainbow then realizes what she said and started to blush a light pink.

"Not worried worried, as a friend!" Rainbow said. Vegeta then chuckles a little, getting a scowl from the Prince.

"Guess you won't stop until I tell you huh." Vegeta stood up, walking towards Rainbow's side, not even looking at her.

"I'm worried about my son and wife. Happy?" Vegeta scoffs, he powers up his aura, flying off towards ponyville, leaving Rainbow behind.

Rainbow was shocked when she heard Vegeta's explanation. But she had a plan to figure out the truth.


While Vegeta took off from the castle, Pinkie Pie set up a party in Ponyville, cheering up Princess Luna. Celestia walks up to Twilight as she was looking down.

"Why so glum Twilight? Your quest is over, you can go back to your studies in Canterlot, aren't you happy?" Celestia questioned.

"I know... But when I learned about making friends and actually made them, I now have to leave them." Twilight explained, lowering her head again.

"Spike, take a note please." Spike quickly got a piece of paper and a quill out, ready to write the Princess's request. "I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree, that the unicorn, Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. She must report her findings to me, in her new home, Ponyville." Celestia ordered.

Spike quickly wrote all of it down and rolled it up into a scroll. The mane 6, minus Rainbow, hugged Twilight.

"Thank you, Princess!" Twilight exclaimed. Pinkie went to go eat some food when Twilight saw Vegeta standing on a roof, crossing his arms and he looks at the group. "Hey, Vegeta! Come down here and celebrate!" Twilight offered.

"I'm not interested in this little party of yo..."

"We have food!" Twilight offered once again.

...

...

"Skrew it!" Vegeta yelled, jumping down from the house. Twilight lead him to where the food is, they find it being eaten by Pinkie Pie. "Hey, Pink pony!"

Pinkie looks up immediately and grew a wide smile. "Oh, hi Vegi! Want to have an eating competition?"

Vegeta scowled at the name, but... "I agree to your challenge!" This made everypony at the party gasp, even Princess Celestia, minus Luna.

"Are you nuts?!" A mare yelled.

"Yea! Pinkie Pie is unbeatable when It comes to eating!" A stallion explained.

"Unbeatable you say. I'd like to test that theory!" Vegeta walked to where Pinkie sat and took a seat himself.

Everypony gathered around to see this competition, some of the ponies got popcorn, waiting for Pinkie Pie to win once again. Princess Celestia agreed to be the referee of the challenge.

"On your marks..." Vegeta got serious, "Get set..." Pinkie eyed the food like Vegeta, "Go!!" Celestia then blew a whistle, starting the competition. Vegeta and Pinkie ate at the food like machines, everypony was shocked to see the Prince keep up with the party pony.

"Whoa, Nelly! Vegeta is keeping up with Pinkie Pie!" Applejack exclaimed.

"This isn't necessary girls." Rarity wincing at the nature of the two.

"Oh... my." Fluttershy squeaked.

"This is amazing!" Twilight then got a quill and paper out and started to write down the event.

Classic Twilight.


Rainbow sneaked around the party, trying to find Luna. She was in luck, Rainbow found Luna sitting next to Celestia, watching the event taking place. "Psst... Luna!" Rainbow whispered.

Luna's ear twitched and looked behind her to see Rainbow crouching behind a trash can. "Me?" Luna pointed a hoof at herself, getting a nod by the speedster. "Excuse my sis, I need some air," Luna said.

"Alright, see you in a bit," Celestia said.

Luna went to where Rainbow Dash was hiding, "What is it Element of Loyalty?" Luna questioned.

"Names Rainbow Dash, but I've got a favor to ask." Rainbow explained.

"What do you need?"

"Well, can you go into people's dreams? I've heard from Twilight you had that ability." Rainbow questioned

"Why yes. Is there a dream that's been bothering you?" Luna asked, only to get a shake from the cyan pegasus.

"No, I want you to see if you can figure out what Vegeta's hiding by going into his dream tonight." Rainbow explained.

"What, why?" The night princess asked.

"Because I know Vegeta is hiding something from us, I want to know what it is." Rainbow explained the rest of the plan to Luna.

"Ok, I can make it work." Luna agreed to the entire plan.

"Great! Can you tell me what happens the next morning?"

"Sure, sweet dreams tonight." Luna then went back to her sister.


What is Rainbow planning to do, will it work. Or will an angry Saiyan find out? Find out next time!

Author's Note:

Sorry if this story took a long time and the grammer is off, I'll fix it soon. Been catching up on missing work on school. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter and want more! Catch you later!