• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 283 Views, 2 Comments

Is This Karma? - thegreatandpowerfull



Nightmare Moon does not know what to do when she finds out that some pony likes her.

  • ...
 2
 283

Karma

Finally everything I ever wanted is mine. I am in control of Equstria, Celestia has been banished to the sun, and everyone is living under my eternal night. Ha, to think that she thought that I had changed. Walking over to the balcony, I see the beautiful night version of Canterlot.

"Uh, your majesty, you uh, have a visitor who wants to um, see you." The guard could barely say it. I am just as shocked as he was, I don't get many visitors. " Well then, bring them in." I had no idea what to expect. When the guard came back, he had with him a disgusting looking pony. He was mustard yellow with a lime green mane, hot pink tail, and what appeared to be a glob of slime for a cutie mark. His mane and tail appeared to be died because of the specks of brown seen in his hair.

" Oh my gosh, your majesty! I did not think that I would ever have a chance to see you. You are so beautiful. Did you want to ask me something?" I would be happy to help in any way that I can!" The pony kept rambling on, but it was hard to listen to his mindless jabber. " Wait what? You are the one who wanted to see ME you insolent fool! Why would I want to ask something of you?" As if I would ever want help from this oaf.

"Oh, well, I thought you would not let me in unless you needed help. I am Cinder Hoof by the way. And I wanted to know something." Ugh this pony has their head in the dirt. " And what pray tell is that." Might as well see what he wants so that he leaves. " I was wondering your majesty. Are you single?" I nearly fell over. "Wait, WHAT?" I can't believe what this pony is asking. "Thats it, GUARDS! Please escort this clod out of the castle and make sure that he does not come back!" This cannot be happening. I am a Mighty ruler of Equstria, while that Cinder Hoof is a daft earth pony.

I need some fresh air, that pony is still ticking me off. Just then I heard a squeak on the outside of the castle coming towards the balcony. " What the...?" oh no. "Your majesty, did I interrupt something important earlier? Is that why you threw me out? I never did get your answer to my question." Cinder Hoof was dangling from a banner that was over the balcony. " What are you doing here you stupid pony? I thought I threw you out." Did this pony seriously think that he could just waltz into my castle and speak to me this way? "I am here because I just had to tell you. Has anyone ever told you that your mane looks like the night sky?" This was getting unbearable. " OF COURSE IT LOOKS LIKE THE NIGHT SKY! IT IS SUPPOSED TO. NOW GET OUT OF THE PALACE." I felt ready to blast him into a million tiny little pieces.

"Oh dear, have I done something to upset you your majesty?" How could any pony be this stupid. Did he honestly think that he was completely innocent. He better watch himself or else he will be rotting in the dungeon for a thousand moons. "Cinder Hoof was it?" I must get him to leave the palace. " Oh my gosh you remember my name! Does this mean what I think it means?" He suddenly looked very happy. "NO, I am telling you one more time. Get out of the palace or else you will find yourself in the dungeons you filthy numskull!" With that, the guards once more escorted that mindless earth pony out, and by that, I mean they pushed him off the balcony into the river. Although on the way down he yelled... " Don't worry your majesty, I will find a way to see you again. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. See you when i c". His last word was cut off when he splashed into the water below.

I can not let that pony bother me again. It is time to show Equstria what happens to ponies who think it is ok to speak to royalty like that. " Guards to me! I want half of you to go through the city and find Cinder Hoof. When you do, bring him here. I am tired of his games. He will be executed tonight." As the guards left to go find that halfwit, I turned to my other guards. "The rest of you, I want you to guard every entrance to this castle. If Cinder Hoof comes any were near here, grab him."

As the guards left to fulfill their orders, I started running through the castle. I know that it is not the royal way to run in such a matter, but that nincompoop has me so enraged. As I go from room to room, I start locking every window I come across. When I get to a balcony, I quickly lock the door. When I see that blasted pony next, I will destroy him in the most painful way possible. I should have done that when he was stuck on the balcony, but I didn't. Oh well, mistakes happen.

The guards that were looking throughout Canterlot came in. " We apologize your majesty. The earth pony is no were to be found. We have looked everywhere, he simply vanished." Oh I am going to kill that pony. " Keep looking, he could not have gotten far, check with every train and hot air ballon to see if he left the city." How could he have evaded my guards. They are the best trained soldiers in all of Equstria.

"Um, excuse me your majesty, but, are you looking for me?" I spun around to come face to face with Cinder Hoof. " What, how in Equstria did you get in the castle." Every door is locked and guarded, how did he get in? oh well, he is here now. "You are going to pay for annoying me for so long." He is going to feel so sorry that he messed with Nightmare Moon. "Before that, may I ask you one more question your majesty?" Oh what would one question do, I am already about to explode, so I nod that he may. " Your majesty, will you marry me?" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Author's Note:

The picture is of Cinder Hoof. I took this picture from online and then edited some of the ponies features which is why it looks a little sloppy. I provided the source from where I got this photo from.

Comments ( 2 )

Ahahahahaha
Too bad that's all

I can’t figure out if Cinder Hoof is the world’s greatest idiot or if he is on a dare. Or maybe he is an assassin in disguise. That would explain his dye job and skill at at evading guards.

Login or register to comment