• Published 19th Jul 2019
  • 369 Views, 50 Comments

Angelic Trash Day - David Silver



He was king of his own world, small though it was. Collector of shiny things and cool unicorn stallion, what more did he want? She's a wild one that has no respect for pony boundaries, or locks, or windows. What trouble could they get into together?

Comments ( 4 )

Trash and Angel are adorable together as usual, but Celestia seem somewhat lacking and bland, lacking feeling. After how they were thrown out it feels like none of what she says has any meaning or effect to bridge the gap between them she made.

10097093
I... admit confusion. She acknowledged she was wrong. She apologized. She praised his new profession. She bought one of his creations (which she overpaid for and it was unlikely to be a mistake). She called him by the name she had refused to call him repeatedly through the rest of the story. What more does she need to do? Trash has moved on, and she is very happy, for him, and with him.

10097327
Her reaction/response feels too subdued. He still feels cast out and blamed to me, given he hasn't had his royal status restored after having it wrongly stripped. That and Celestia feels like she's reading from a script, saying it without meaning it.

Edit: when throwing him out she was particularly vitriolic and her apology by comparison seems lacking in emotion/sincerity. This makes it seem insufficient, plus there is still them never having communicated with each other.

Great ending. Glad Celestia learned the truth.

Login or register to comment