• Published 21st Jun 2019
  • 564 Views, 0 Comments

In Between The Dusk And The Dawn - TPC-2k16



Gallus and Cozy Glow star in the sequel.

  • ...
 0
 564

“The Stars Will Aid In Her Escape”

And on the day of the thousandth moon, once Nightmare Moon has fully been successfully freed from her banishment, the stars, the very same that helped her escape her banishment, shall no later rain down from the sky, crashing into the pony nation known as Equestria. Bringing destruction in their wake to every part of the lands.

All while doing this for the Princess who had been imprisoned on the moon, acting like this to honor their Princess, to punish all those who treat their Princess horribly. To enact revenge on the ones who brought her to the moon in the first place.

But that’s not to say this event isn’t preventable.

On that fateful day, a unicorn, who will be known to nopony in particular, shall bring it upon himself to stop this tragedy from ever being told.

That unicorn shall save everyone.

***

“That truly does sound bad.”

“I know. So, will you help me then?” The centaur Galbus asked Starswirl the Bearded, the pony recently reading about the prophecy of how the stars shall fall once Nightmare Moon is freed.

“You can count on me.” Starswirl nods his head in approval at the centaur’s request.

“Just one question though. Nightmare Moon was supposedly freed from the moon many moons ago, yet the stars still remain in the sky. What could be holding up the stars and our inevitable doom?”

“I haven’t the slightest reason why. But we must move on. The sooner we find the pony, the sooner this whole event won’t ever happen.” Galbus tells, as him and Starswirl start to prepare to go on their way.

Starswirl bringing up a blank scroll and quill, writing on it to warn the Princesses of Equestria of what could transpire.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment