• Published 21st Jun 2019
  • 564 Views, 0 Comments

In Between The Dusk And The Dawn - TPC-2k16



Gallus and Cozy Glow star in the sequel.

  • ...
 0
 564

Cozy waits for the Next Train

Cozy Glow is at the train station, standing on the loading dock waiting impatiently for the next train to Pononto.

The more she waits, the more angrier she gets.

Cozy then angrily decides to walk over to the ticket booth.

“Hey you!” She points a hoof at the pony inside the small booth.

“I need to know when the next train to Pononto is?!” Cozy yells at the train ticket pony.

“Pononto?” The big, tall, skinny earth pony stallion asked, looking around on his small desk in the small ticket booth, going through a pile of paper. “Ah, here we are!” He says happily. “The next train won’t be for another seven days.”

Cozy looks at him in shock. “Seven days!? But I gotta get my revenge NOW!”

“Sorry mam, but you see,” The pony pulls down a map of Equestria somewhere/somehow in the tiny booth, “The city you’re asking is way far north. And frankly, no pony really wants to go there.” The pony puts on a smug expression.

Just then, a pony dressed in business attire frantically runs over to the ticket booth, not noticing Cozy and knocking her out of the way.

“I need one ticket to Pononto. RIGHT NOW!!” He says frantically and in a hurry.

“Alright!” The ticket pony says happily as he goes and gets his ticket ready.

“Have a nice trip!” The ticket pony waves away as the business pony walks away from the booth, looking a little more relieved now.

Cozy goes back to the ticket booth. “So, nopony wants to go to Pononto then now, do they?” Cozy says sounding like a smartcookie, hoofs crossed, face having a smug expression.

The pony looks at her with an awkward look/smile. “Um... heh heh.” He then gets her ticket ready for the next train to Pononto.

“Thank you very much, kind sir.” Cozy says more calmly, walking away from him, holding her ticket in her mouth.

Cozy goes to sit on a wooden bench, placing the ticket down to look at it more closely.

Soon enough, realizing then, that the next train to Pononto has two stops in both Fillydelphia and Manehatten while on the way there.

Hey!” Cozy said right as she turns her head back to the ticket booth, but seeing an ‘Out To Lunch’ sign posted by it.