• Published 21st Jun 2019
  • 564 Views, 0 Comments

In Between The Dusk And The Dawn - TPC-2k16



Gallus and Cozy Glow star in the sequel.

  • ...
 0
 564

Gallus eats some Cake

Gallus still hanging out by himself on the same picnic table.

Until just then, a happy Pinkie Pie comes bouncing along towards him, her front curl holding onto a plate of chocolate cake with purplish, pink frosting, a fork stuck in it.

“Hi there!”

Gallus notices the pink pony. “Hello there as well. What’s this about?” He says a little suspiciously, his eyes narrow.

“Well I’m like, all happy and filled with joy seeing everything, until I see you, all alone and miserable,” Pinkie brings the plate onto the table, “And I just thought, if you can’t partake in the activities for the day, you can at least have a slice of cake. Just because you’re not joining us doesn’t mean you can miss out on this very piece of cake made in collaboration by all your classmates.” Pinkie gives a big smile.

Okay. Well thanks for the cake.”

Pinkie smiles back in response, happily bouncing back to where she was.

“Of all the professors, she’s the weirdest.” Gallus says to himself right before he takes a bite.

While Gallus is eating his slice of cake, Twilight appears looking at him from a distance.

“I think today is the day I'll tell him.”