• Published 2nd May 2019
  • 1,573 Views, 4 Comments

The Padded Penance [Commission] - Midnight Shadows



After the CMC accidentally smash Diamond Tiara's brand new Princess Potty Pants doll they have to find a way to make it up to her.

  • ...
7
 4
 1,573

Chapter 1

“The Padded Penance”

Written By
Midnight Shadows
Snow Blitz

The Cutie Mark Crusaders flew through the streets of ponyville, narrowly avoiding stalls of fruits and other shops that lined the streets. “I’m telling you girls, we can get our cutiemarks as stunt ponies!” Scootaloo shouted over the roar of wind in her ears.

“Ah don’t know if that’s really a good idea, Scootaloo.” Apple Bloom shouted in reply, her hooves clutching onto the edges of the wagon tightly. “Didn’t Rainbow Dash tell you not try these sorts of stunts without her or another pony watching?”

“Don’t be such a scaredy cat, it’ll be awesome, you’ll see!” The pegasus filly replied, flapping her small wings for extra speed. “Besides, we already tried Cutie Mark Crusaders ‘Tea Ponies’ and that didn’t work at all.”

Sweetie Belle blushed. “It wasn’t my fault the tea got everywhere! My coat was a weird shade of brown for a week!” She exclaimed, holding on tightly to the wagon. “Rarity wasn’t very happy! Tea and white fur don’t go well together!”

“Hold on tight girls, the jump is right up ahead!” Scootaloo shouted over their chatter, she pushed hard with one of her hindlegs for one last boost of speed.

The scooter and wagon flew into the air after hitting the ramp; Scootaloo was elated at how high they managed to get while the other two were seemingly terrified at first until they passed overtop of the bushes. “Uh, Scoots... Weren’t we supposed to land after the bushes?” Apple Bloom asked just before the trio came crashing down into a large, manicured grassy area surrounded by elegant iron wrought fence with large stone accenting.

The three fillies hit the ground and found themselves heading straight into their arch nemesis, Diamond Tiara and her sidekick Silver Spoon. “Watch out!” Scootaloo cried out, far too late. Her scooter along with its trusty wagon were careening out of control. The five ponies all collided into a heaping mess on the grass.

“What’s the big idea blank flanks!?” Diamond Tiara yelled angrily. “Can’t get your cutie marks so you crash into us instead?” She continued before looking over to where the wagon and scooter landed. “My Doll!” She cried out seeing it in pieces on the ground. “My brand new Princess Potty Pants doll!”

“I’m really sorry Diamond Tiara! We didn’t mean to break your doll.” Sweetie Belle said in horror, her hooves covering her mouth. Unlike her two friends, she knew just how expensive the ‘Princess Potty Pants’ doll was. “We’ll make it up to you, right girls?”

Diamond Tiara let out an angry sigh before speaking. “Like you blank flanks could afford to replace it! It was super expensive and brand new! It did everything! It even used its diaper!” She cried. “I doubt you could do anything to make it up to me!”

“Well... I can think of one thing.” Silver Spoon said with a small snicker. “They are blank flanks after all; Maybe they could be our Princess Potty Pants Dolls whenever we’d want to play with it, the doll was big enough for the accessories to fit them.”

“Ah don’t know about this, Diamond Tiara. Isn’t there some other way we can pay you back for the doll?” Apple Bloom asked, shuddering at the thought of being another filly’s toy to play with whenever they wanted. “Couldn’t we just do your chores for you or something?”

“No, you’re all going to be my Potty Princess Dolls. Which one of you blank flanks wants to go first?” Diamond Tiara asked pulling out a large disposable diaper from the doll’s diaper bag.

Sweetie Belle began to protest but was quickly silenced by a pacifier being shoved into her mouth. “Mmmph!” She whined crossing her hooves in frustration. The unicorn filly wanted to protest more but she was afraid of the repercussions.

“I think Baby Belle is our first volunteer.” Silver Spoon sneered. “I bet she still plays with foalblocks at home and has to have her mommy tuck her in!”

“Hey that’s not ni-” Scootaloo said before being cut off by a rather pink pacifier.

The unicorn filly frowned behind the pacifier, the comments stung her deeply. Sweetie didn’t play with foal toys but she did enjoy getting tucked in at night, but what filly didn’t?

“Ah guess ah don’t have a choice in this either.” Apple Bloom sighed, resigning herself to the fate of being diapered and treated like a foal until Diamond was satisfied. She felt herself being lowered to the ground, her plot being lifted into the air. “Ah could have done that myself!”

Diamond shook her head. “Princess Potty Pants doesn’t diaper herself until she’s made it to pull ups.” She said matter of factly. “Now hold still while I finish diapering you.”

Scootaloo spat out her pacifier. “Wait, why are we just going along with this?!” She exclaimed. “Just because we broke your stupid doll doesn’t mean we have to be your dolls.”

“If you don’t play along, I’ll tell everypony your little secrets. It’d be a shame if they all found out you wet the bed, Scootaloo.” Silver Spoon mocked, sliding a diaper underneath of Apple Bloom, powdering her before taping the garment shut.

The orange filly could feel her face losing colour. “I d-don’t wet the bed!” She protested meekly. “Why would you even think that?”

“Because you just told us you did.” Diamond Tiara laughed as she finished taping on Sweetie Belle's diaper. “And I bet everypony would just love seeing Baby Belle and Crinkle Bloom here in their cute diapees~” She said snapping a photograph with a small camera.

Sweetie Belle felt her face growing warm with embarrassment, the name Baby Belle making her feel strangely cute. “I’m n-not a baby.” She said without much conviction, trying to avoid eye contact with her bullies. “How long do we have to do this for?”

“Until we get bored of playing with you.” Silver Spoon said opening up the diaper bag from earlier, she rummaged around looking for a mane brush. “Who wants their mane styled first?”

“I nominate Scootaloo since she’s the one who got us into this mess.” Apple Bloom said crossing her forehooves.

“What?! You thought it was a good idea too!” The pegasus filly huffed in indignance. “Everytime we get in trouble I get all the blame, it’s not fair.” She grumbled, the filly hated when other ponies touched her mane and tail.

“Uh-oh, seems like some little filly is having a bit of a temper tantrum, maybe you’re more of a foal than the other two.” Diamond Tiara said pulling a much thicker diaper out of the diaper bag as Silver Spoon moved to brush her mane. “I guess we’ll just have to make sure you’re extra protected, if your attitude is anything to go by, you’re not going to be ready for the potty for a long time.” She laid the diaper under the pegasus’s plot and pulled it up into place, the thick pink garment pushing the filly’s legs apart.

“I’ll take Crinkleloo, you can have Baby Bloom and Soggy Belle.” Silver Spoon said taking Scootaloo by the hoof and leading her inside of the massive mansion they had been playing outside of. “I hope you like naps, since you clearly need one.” The filly mocked with a short giggle.

“I don’t need a nap!” Scootaloo protested with a hoof stomp. She struggled to keep pace with the other filly as the thick diaper between her legs was making it hard for her to walk normally. She frowned as they entered a room decorated up like a nursery and her eyes landed on a large crib; It was at this moment she was made aware of another problem. “S-so what if I have to go to the filly’s room? I uh, always go before I go to bed.”

“Are you joking?” Silver Spoon scoffed. “You’re wearing the filly’s room. If you have to go, you’ll just have to use your diaper.”

Use the diaper?!’ She thought to herself. ‘I can’t use the diaper... If I don’t I’ll probably end up using it if I fall asleep, I can’t let Silver Spoon know I actually do wet the bed.’ “You’re crazy! I won’t go in a diaper.” Scootaloo said in defiance.

“Maybe not willingly, but eventually you’ll have to.” Silver Spoon said helping the pegasus filly into the crib. Once the other filly was safely inside, she secured the bars into place and began to slowly spin the mobile above it. “I don’t care if you sleep or not, but if you’re going to be our doll you at least have to pretend to.”

Sighing, the orange filly laid down on the overly frilly bedding. “Why is the bed crinkling?” She asked giving it a few pokes with her forehooves before it dawned on her, the bedding was waterproofed. “Nevermind...” She lowered her head onto one of the pillows, closing her eyes and pretending to sleep.

The grey earth pony left Scootaloo in the nursery for her much needed nap. Before leaving she turned the lights in the room off, leaving the other filly in the dark. “Have a nice nap, Scootaloo.” She said with sincerity, much to the other filly’s surprise.

Laying in the crib Scootaloo opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling and the slowly turning mobile above her. ‘Now what am I supposed to do?’ She thought settling in for the nap.

*****

“So we’re just supposed to stand here then?” Apple Bloom asked with a snark as she gave a few tugs at the padded garment around her rear. “Or should we be doing something?”

“I was thinking it's time for a tea party.” Diamond Tiara replied, “Unless you’d rather play dress up. I have plenty of pretty outfits for my dolls to wear.”

Sweetie Belle leaned closer to her yellow coated friend. “I think I’d rather play dress up than have a tea party, if we have a tea party we might have to go... you know.” She whispered.

Apple Bloom nodded her head slowly, hoping their captor wouldn’t notice. “Ah think dress up is a better idea, ah hate dressin’ fancy but anything’s better than having to use these… Things.” She whispered gesturing at their diapers.

The pink coated filly giggled softly to herself. “Good, I’m glad we’re all in agreement, Tea Party it is!” She exclaimed having overheard the entire conversation. “And don’t even think about trying to get out of it.” Retrieving two bottles of milk from the diaper bag she looked to Apple Bloom. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get dressed up as fancy as I can make you later, now drink up!”

Staring at the bottle in front of her the unicorn frowned. “What’s in it? It looks like milk but if it was for a doll.” She asked hesitantly. “Plus for all we know you put something in it that’ll make us have to go!”

Diamond Tiara snorted at the accusation, “Do you think that I anticipated your little crew of blank flanks ruining my saturday afternoon?” She retorted. “I have better things to do with my time.”

“If you have better things to do with your time then you should let us go!” Sweetie Belle squeaked as she poked her hoof against the bottle feeling that it was cold still.

Apple Bloom wasted no time however as she lifted the bottle to her muzzle figuring to herself that if there was something in the bottles, they could blame Diamond and Silver for what they’d done. “Tastes like milk, feels like milk, hard to drink from this thing though.” she said attempting another drink from the bottle.

“It is milk.” Diamond Tiara remarked, her patience was beginning to wear thin with the two.

Sweetie Belle pouted for a few moments longer, testing Diamond Tiara’s patience a little more. She grabbed the bottle with her hooves and brought it to her muzzle, her hooves fumbled with the object nearly dropping it. “This is harder than it looks! You make it look so easy Apple Bloom.”

“Ugh, you’re such a foal! Do I have to feed you too?” The pink filly asked, pulling Sweetie Belle into her lap. She held the bottle with one hoof and cradled the filly with the other. “Relax, I don’t like this anymore than you do.” She complained rolling her eyes.

Relaxing into the other filly’s lap, Sweetie allowed the milk to flow into her mouth. In truth she had wondered about being treated like a foal before, but never expected to be treated like one by Diamond Tiara. As she continued to drink from the bottle she let her eyes close, attempting to both relax further and to not look at her captor.

“It’s easy to hold it Sweetie Belle. You unicorns take your magic for granted.” Apple Bloom explained. “I use my hooves every day to hold stuff, this isn’t any different.”

“Drink your bottle Crinkle Bloom. No more complaining, unless your diaper is wet.” Diamond Tiara sneered, using one hoof to pull back the waistband of Sweetie’s diaper much to her utter embarrassment. “Still dry? I’m shocked, foals usually can’t keep their diapers dry for long. I’m sure we can change that.”

Blushing, the white coated filly attempted to ignore the comment, she had no desire to wet herself, instead she concentrated on relaxing as she was bottle fed. Some part of the filly rather enjoyed this, and as she relaxed for a brief moment, her bladder released before her eyes shot open and she stopped the flow, Diamond’s hoof still having the waistband pulled back.

“Did you just wet yourself?!” Apple Bloom cried out in horror, having heard the slight hiss from the other filly’s diaper. “Ah can’t believe you did that!”

Sweetie Belle continued to blush, now concentrating on preventing herself from relieving her full bladder. It took a few moments before she could speak because of the milk still flowing into her mouth. “I didn’t mean to! I was just so relaxed! It was only a little bit!” She squeaked.

Diamond Tiara couldn’t help but cringe. “Don’t tell me you were actually enjoying this!” She exclaimed,. “Maybe you really are just a little foal, Tinkle Belle. I guess it’s a good thing I diapered you.”

The unicorn was on the verge of tears, she had wet herself in front of one of her best friends and was now being teased viciously by Diamond Tiara. “I promise it was an accident!” She stammered. “Really it was!”

The pink coated filly sighed, “There, there” She soothed, “It’ll be fine, I know it was an accident. I didn’t mean to yell, you’re only a little damp anyways, nothing to be ashamed of.”

Apple Bloom set her now empty bottle down in front of her. “Ah’m sorry I reacted like that Sweetie, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings”

Taking a few deep breaths Sweetie composed herself. “It’s okay. I just, couldn’t help it.” She paused. “But now I really have to pee.”

Diamond Tiara’s face lit up, this was another way to further embarrass the filly. “You’ll have to either use your diaper or hold it. I don’t plan on changing you until that diaper is full.” Before allowing the unicorn filly to speak, Diamond cut her off once more. “And yes, I mean full.” She said smugly.

Blushing, Sweetie looked to Apple Bloom, “Thanks for suggesting we stop at Sugarcube Corner before we did that stupid trick with Scootaloo.” She said sarcastically.

“Ah wanted a milkshake and a cupcake! Besides yer the filly who ordered the triple shake for us all to share, Scootaloo told you that was too much fer us.” Apple Bloom shot back, starting to get angry at the perceived accusation.

“I thought we could all finish it! Rarity hasn’t been letting me have a lot of sugar lately because she says it makes me all hyper!” She paused. “She also said my eyes were bigger than my belly sometimes... Maybe she was right.”

“If you two keep it up, I’ll have to put you both in time out.” Diamond Tiara said effectively silencing the two foals. “That’s what I thought. Why don’t you two play quietly while I figure out your next punishment.”

“Ah don’t want to play quietly! Ah wanna go home.” Apple Bloom grumbled crossing her forelegs in frustration. “This is stupid Diamond Tiara, we didn’t break your dang doll on purpose.”

Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement. “We really didn’t mean it Diamond Tiara!” she exclaimed. “I don’t wanna spend the rest of the day in a wet diaper, or have to fill it either.” Her face turning red from the thought.

While the two ‘foals’ argued with their caretaker, Silver Spoon returned “I can’t believe they actually agreed to this.” She whispered to Diamond Tiara, barely containing laughter. “Scootaloo is sound asleep in the nursery right now, I waited for her to fall asleep before coming to see how the other two diaper ponies were doing.”

“This one is already wet.” The pink earth pony stated, gesturing to Sweetie’s damp diaper. “Crinkle Bloom on the other hoof is putting up more of a challenge.” She explained. “Maybe we should get them some lunch to help move this along.” Diamond said with an evil grin.

“Ah don’t like the sound of that.” Apple Bloom said frowning.

Silver Spoon giggled. “Oh I’m sure you’ll like that just fine, we have tonnes of foal food for you, you love applesauce don’t you? Being an Apple and all?”

The unicorn blushed as her stomach rumbled. “I am a little hungry.” She said trailing off.

“Well that settles it then.” Diamond Tiara said. “We’ll take you both to the kitchen and put you in some highchairs for lunch, then we’ll get Scootaloo up for dress up, I’m sure she’ll be soaked by then.” She helped Sweetie up to her hooves and gestured for both ‘foals’ to follow her inside. “And no, I’m not going to carry you.”

Sweetie huffed a little at that, figuring if they were going to play foals they should be treated like them as well. “If we’re supposed to be your stupid doll, we can’t move on our own.” She giggling at what she thought was flawless logic.

The pink filly glared daggers at the small unicorn. “And if you were being the doll as perfectly as possible, that diaper would be completely full by now.” She shot back. “Foals your age can walk, no more talking back.” She said, placing the pacifier from earlier firmly in Sweetie’s mouth.

As the four fillies made their way to the kitchen, Apple Bloom let out a sigh as she saw a highchair. “We both won’t fit in that thing.”

“Oh, hold on.” The grey earth pony said, retrieving a booster seat from the corner of the room. “It’s not a highchair, but it is still for foals.” She explained as she placed it on one of the kitchen chairs. “Who wants to be the bigger foal?”

“Ah’d rather sit in the booster seat, what about you Sweetie Belle?” Apple Bloom asked allowing herself to be lifted into the booster seat and strapped in. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair for a few seconds, feeling the pressure building in her bladder. ‘Ah shouldn’t have drank all that milkshake earlier! Ahm really starting to hafta go!

The unicorn could only let out a few muffled squeaks from behind the pacifier before she felt herself being pushed up into the highchair before the small table was locked into place.

“Now, let’s get you two fed!” Diamond exclaimed as she retrieved several items from nearby cabinets.

*****

Scootaloo stirred, her slumber coming to a close. Slowly she opened her eyes, bringing a forehoof up to rub at them so she could see more clearly. “Where am I?” She mumbled before she remembered the situation. ‘I thought it was a bad dream.’ As she sat up in the crib she heard a loud crinkle; ‘Oh no I fell asleep! I didn’t-’ Her hoof caressed the front of her padding causing her to blush. ‘I did...’ She thought as she felt the warm wetness against herself. Her ears perked up suddenly as she heard somepony approaching the door.

The door to the nursery opened and the light was turned on by Diamond Tiara. “I can’t believe you got applesauce all over yourself.” She said to Sweetie Belle as they entered the room. “I knew you were a foal but that’s just ridiculous.”

“You practically shoved it in my mouth!” The unicorn filly huffed. “We’ve played your dumb game all day, aren’t we finished being your dolls yet?”

Silver Spoon shook her head. “Absolutely not! There’s still so much more we have to do with you!” She said poking at the filly’s damp diaper. “You’re going to use these diapers and then we’re going to potty train you.”

Apple Bloom could feel her bladder beginning to ache from the pressure building inside of her. ‘Ahm gonna burst soon, and ah really don’t wanna do that in front of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon! They’d never let me hear the end of it!’ “Sweetie we’re better off just going with what they say. We both know it’ll just be harder if we keep misbehaving.” She said now visibly uncomfortable. She uncrossed, then recrossed her hind legs in an effort to stop the small trickle that had begun.

“Yeah Sweetie Belle, just do what we tell you, follow your good friend Apple Bloom’s advice.” Diamond teased as she pushed a hoof firmly into the yellow earth pony’s diaper eliciting an unfortunate response from her.

“No!” The earth pony cried in defeat, the small trickle now becoming a full flood. She felt her face heat up in embarrassment, her tail hiking up on its own, eyes growing wide as the inevitable happened. Her muzzle burned in shame, her accident settling in the seat of her padding making her shift from hoof to hoof uncomfortably. “Ah… Ah need to be changed.”

Sweetie Belle blushed as she watched her friend fill her diaper knowing she would soon follow. She looked from Apple Bloom to Diamond Tiara then back to Apple Bloom. Part of her was curious but she was quite sure she didn’t want to experience that in present company.

The pink earth pony smirked. “How are you supposed to learn it’s better to use the potty if you don’t feel uncomfortable for a while?” She said with a laugh. “Now let’s get you three dressed up in pretty outfits for your afternoon nap; Don’t think we’ve forgotten about you Scootaloo.” She exclaimed walking over to the crib. “Your nap isn’t over yet, but it’d be a shame for you to miss out on all of the fun.”

“I don’t think we have the same definition of fun Diamond Tiara.” Scootaloo frowned, standing up in the crib waiting for the bars to be opened. She’d seen the entire thing and was feeling pretty embarrassed for Apple Bloom. “You’re really not going to let her change? That’s mean Diamond.” She said thinking of her own soaked diaper and what the state of it might be soon.

“I don’t really think her diaper is full enough for a change. What about yours though?” Silver Spoon said lowering the gate, she pressed her hoof gently into the crotch of the pegasus filly’s padding. She blushed feeling and hearing the very audible squish of the soaked diaper. “It’s a good thing we put you in that before nap time, you’re soaked. I need to change you.”

“W-what?! She gets a change and ah don’t?” Apple Bloom nearly shouted, her full diaper an ever present reminder of her situation. “That isn’t fair at all.”

“You’re an Apple, aren’t you used to being dirty?” Diamond Tiara shot back, leading Sweetie Belle to a large wardrobe. She pulled out several frilly pink outfits before turning back to the pouting earth pony. “Now stop complaining, or I’ll make you sit in the corner.”

Apple Bloom let out a sigh of defeat as she continued to stand in her uncomfortable position, preferring to not make things worse for herself.

“What are you-” Sweetie Belle was cut off as a frilly dress was lifted over her head, her hooves guided through the leg holes. As the dress settled around her she saw her reflection and several pink bows being put in her mane by Diamond Tiara. “Well I guess it could be worse.” She mumbled as she suddenly felt the other filly fumbling with her tail. “Stop it! You’re gonna make me-”

Diamond Tiara pulled away from Sweetie Belle’s tail with a look of disgust as a loud hiss filled the room. “It’s a good thing i finished tying that ribbon in place on your tail before you decided to pee.”

The unicorn filly blushed several shades of red, her embarrassment growing as her bladder released completely soaking her padding. She could only stand and watch herself in the mirror as the diaper began to sag from the wetness.

Scootaloo watched while her friend soaked herself, her muzzle bright pink with embarrassment. She felt herself being pushed gently onto her back, a gray hoof gently patting the crotch of her sodden diaper. “W-What are you doing?”

Silver Spoon rolled her eyes, “I’m changing you. I was checking to make sure it wasn’t leaking out the front, that sometimes happens when diapers get too wet.” She explained unfastening the tapes from the front of the diaper.

The orange pegasus contemplated how Silver Spoon would know that for a moment but the thoughts quickly escaped her mind as she suddenly felt extremely exposed laying on her back, legs spread apart and diaper opened. Her muzzle still burning. “O-okay then.” She managed.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, I’m a filly too.” The grey earth pony said gently wiping off Scootaloo’s diaper area. “At least you were only wet, not like your friend over there.” Silver Spoon comforted, placing the dirty wipes in the wet diaper.

Scootaloo felt a shiver run up her spine as the cold wipe ran across her nethers, her tail instinctively flicking out from the sudden surprise. “That was cold and weird!” She exclaimed, blushing more as her wings flared out.

“Don’t make this weirder than it already is.” Silver scolded, balling up the soaked diaper and grabbing a fresh one from a nearby pack. “I can’t believe you woke up soaked, just like a foal.”

“It’s not my fault!” She exclaimed, responding to both statements. “Who says I didn’t wake up dry and wet when I was awake huh?” She said in a huff, before realizing the implication of her statement. “Forget I said any of that.”

While Silver Spoon was finishing up changing Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara had led the other two foals back to their crib, both now dressed in very foalish clothing. “Don’t you just look adorable?” She asked, mocking the two one last time.

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes as she was helped into the crib. She stood on the bedding, refusing to lay down, hoping she would be able to stand for the duration of the ‘nap’ she was about to be forced into.

Sweetie Belle blushed, laying down on a pillow before quickly pulling one of the blankets over herself to cover up her soaked diaper. As much as she didn’t want to play along with Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, a small part of her was still enjoying this and she wanted to ride out that sliver of pleasure until she was allowed to leave.

Pulling the front of the diaper into place and then the tabs, Silver Spoon gave the front of Scootaloo’s diaper a firm pat before pulling the side of the crib into place. “If you keep wetting like that we’ll have to get more diapers or we’ll run out.” She teased.

“Standing doesn’t count as sleeping Apple Bloom.” Diamond Tiara said as she started to head for the door. “You’d better be fast asleep when we get back or I’ll make you wait even longer to change.” She stated, turning the light off.

As the two earth ponies left the now dark room, Sweetie Belle let out a sigh of contentment. “You know this really isn’t that bad.” She paused. “It could be worse.”

“Ah don’t wanna hear it Sweetie.” Apple Bloom said shaking her head. “You’re not the one stuck in a full diaper.”

“It can’t be that bad...” Sweetie mumbled as she snuggled into the blankets trying to get comfortable. She knew she’d probably soon be in a similar situation.

Scootaloo blushed as she felt Apple Bloom lay down next to her, she too would probably be in the same situation before Diamond and Silver got back. “At least it happened while you were awake, it sucks to wake up to it.” She paused as she heard a soft snoring coming from Sweetie Belle. “I think we’re going to get stuck with our own foal after this is all over Apple Bloom, she seems to enjoy this a little too much.”

The End