• Published 27th Apr 2019
  • 217 Views, 4 Comments

Creature in My Kitchen - Lapiz Luck Dash



One day a young girl was just being a kid... Then everything changed

  • ...
 4
 217

Chapter 2 Castle of Chaos

The suddenness of being teleported here shocked me. I shouldn't have been shocked as I knew this was coming. I was super excited when I got there. I didn't know what to expect.

"Fluttershy, why don't you show her around while I go and get her room all set up, okay?"

"Okay see you soon!" She said flittering off next to me. She guided me west. "Here is the kitchen and here is the bathroom if you need it." She then guided me towards some stairs. Spiral stairs.

"Wow this place is more awesome than I expected!" I say ecstatically. I was so excited to see what was behind all of these doors. It was like figuring out a mystery!

"Did you expect it to be boring? He is the Lord of Chaos he doesn't make things un-chaotic." She giggled. We were walking down hallways looking for a fun place to hang and talk. We eventually found a pillow room.

"So.. First things first... Are you And Discord dating?" I ask with enthusiasm. I have wanted them to date in the show but kids apparently can't watch two different creatures date? I don't know... They attempted that with Chrysalis and Shining Armor.

Fluttershy blushed. She probably wasn't expecting this conversation."Well we... I uhh...-"

"Yes we are. And I am proud if that aren't you, Fluttershy?" Discord said, walking into the room.

"Oh of course! I just didn't want to startle our guest."

"You can't really startle me anymore than I already am so... yeah" I say. I'm just being honest. This being here is so... unusual, but I love it. I hope I stay here forever.

"Hey, wanna see your new room Maddie?" Discord guided me around the castle to my room.

I stare wide eyed. Holy crap. It. Was. Amazing!

I sit down on my bed with purple comforters and lavender pillow cases. It was gorgeous! I had a desk for sitting and doing work.

I open my elegant bureau and inside were new clothes fully stocked. I had new socks, shirts, pants you name it and I have it! Clothing wise...

"Do you like it?" Fluttershy asked. I'm sure she loved it even more than I did.

Im frozen with shock. I don't know if I should say I love it or it's amazing but it's both... I-

"You don't like it, do you..?" Discord says hurtfully.

"No! I love it! It's so amazing and elegant! I wish I had this at my house back in the other world!" I say. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I'm a better person than that.

"Aww I'm glad to hear that, Maddie. Now I want to know a bit about you. Like, when were you born? Something like that... Well I just wanna know you if you know what I mean..." Discord asks me.

"Yeah I know what you mean. So, I'm a 12 year old girl who goes to Middle School. I don't like going to school but I have to. I have two bffs Bella and Alyssa. I go on my phone often and I have a social life. I don't know if you guys know what I'm talking about with social...? No?"

Discord and Fluttershy shake their heads no. Obviously they don't know! It's Equestria!

"Oh, well that I can show you later, but I want to be a singer when I'm older but I know it won't happen." I sigh. I'm not used to giving parts of my story like that. "My parents are divorced, three siblings, drama. Classic middle School drama. I also want to be in theatre." I don't know what else to say about myself.

They just sat there listening to my story. I don't know why they want to hear my terrible story. My life is boring.

"Wow. Just... I don't know what to say. Very different than what I expected. That's for sure." Discord says.

"Well what did you expect?"

"I don't know something adventurous not boring like I go to school and I have friends." Discord tells me.

"I'm sorry that my life is boring." I say sarcastically.

Fluttershy has been sitting silently the whole time. "Um... I have a question... How did your parents meet? Why did they get divorced?"

I sigh I knew I would have to answer this. "Well my parents met online so, in other words not in person. Not face to face if you know what I mean. It got serious had two children before marriage and they got married. Ten years later they hate each other. They rarely see each other and they live in separate towns but I go to the same school as I did if they weren't divorced."

"You said there wasn't anything adventurous about your life." Discord says.

"There's not. Divorces are normal. Fights are normal. I just have to deal with it. Wait, dealing with it is difficult but I have to keep on moving forward.... so I'm living everyday not knowing what's going on and my life is like an adventure... jeez you guys make me think deeply...." I am so lost in thought. I never realized how much I am fighting to not be hurt and cry everyday. Wow.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts Maddie. I'll come and get you when dinners done, okay...?" Fluttershy is so sweet making me dinner...

"Okay thanks."

"No problem!" She walks out and starts to make dinner.

After a few minutes it smells like cookies and apple pie. It's smelled wonderful! It wasn't done yet as she hasn't called me out but I wanted to see what she was making, so I climbed out of bed and guided my way to the kitchen.

"Hey Maddie. The dinner isn't ready yet but you wanna try it? My first time baking in a while because Discord always makes us something."

"Oh of course!" I try a bit of apple pie. It was so good that I couldn't describe it. It was sweet and crunchy. All it needed was some whipped cream. "You should buy whipped cream to go on top of it."

"That's a great idea! Thanks!" She goes back to the refrigerator and grabs the tub of whipped cream. She sets it on the table along with the pie.

I go back to my room and text my friend Bella. I bet she is wondering where I am as I am supposed to go to her house today...

"Hey Bella" I text.

"Hey Maddie. Why weren't you at my house? I texted your mom but she didn't answer..." She replies. Uh oh I forgot time doesn't stop when I leave...

"Maddie!!! Dinner!" I hear Fluttershy yell. Crap. Two issues. Trying to tell Bella where I am and telling my mom as well... this was gonna be tricky...

"Can I call?" I see Bella text me. I don't know weather to respond or pretend like in busy.

"One moment Fluttershy!" I start to panic... I can't tell her I'm in an alternate reality! She'll think I've gone insane! More insane than I already have...

"Sometime later okay?" I say to Bella... I don't know what to tell her. Maybe I'll ask Discord. He seems to have all of the answers.

Author's Note:

I feel accomplished. This seems like a good chapter... What do you think?

Comments ( 1 )

9626045
Omg that made me laugh way harder than it should've. Lol. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna tell her mom. That's why the next chapter is taking so long... Plus her bff. :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment