• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,373 Views, 56 Comments

Equestria Girls: Shinji's Revelation - Animefan608



Shinji Ikari ends up in a new world with no angels or Evas and makes a new life for himself but the past will always haunt him. How will he move on with his life?

Comments ( 8 )

Cant wait for more

Glad to see this updated again! This is currently my favorite EVA crossover next to 'Shinji and Warhammer 40K'.

Mí pregunta es si habrá algún otro capítulo y si será pronto o algún día si me enganche este shinji si es el Shinji UE relatan en la serie y las peliculas

Was it abandoned? Is there going to be a continuation?

"Wait...so you mean this isn't some urban legend about witch conspiracy, but not only your magic comes from different universe - you are from the different universe?! From different species!"
"Well, duh! This isn't a secret, everyone got used to it, at least within our school."
"And your friend is not the same as this one 'princess', as you call it?" Sunset nodded in confirmation.
Shinji looked at her without blinking. Then, he simply walked out to the direction of exit.
"Shinji? Are you okay?" Sunset asked worriedly.
He didn't stop or turn his head, but answered almost in whisper, "Don't worry, I just need some time alone - a week, or two, and get some new cassettes... I guess..."

11639370
This made me think about similarities between Shinji and Sunset.
> Both feel guilty of mistakes of the past.
> Both are angry. Sunset has been showing angry issues throughout the series, before and even after the reformation, while Shinji is shy and insecure, he has hidden resentment and shows high level of aggression in battles. Choking scene(-s, both, actually) in EoE prove it once again.
> Both going through some sort of redemption.
> Both used to mask up their inner issues by fake attitude:
Shinji pilots Eva to feel important and recognized. I remember episode In which he felt confident for a short amount of time after Misato complimented him - only to get right into Angel's trap.
In the first movie's end, Sunset said "I didn't know any other way" which is the way to show us she is in fact lost and lonely teenager (probably, don't know her actual pony age), and her bully image is just a cover up.
> Both have complicated relationships with parents. We never got to know Sunset's story before Celestia, but if consider 2014 comics Christmas special, she said she wasn't close with nor was she missing her family. Shinji doesn't need an explanation on this one.
Considering premise of this story, I can see Sunny becoming close to Shinji and follow his path by returning to Equestria (not forever, but it's not up to me how this story will end) to meet and make it up with her parents.

Login or register to comment