• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 1,032 Views, 0 Comments

Pinkie Goes To The Dentist - TPC-2k16



Pinkie goes to the dentist.

  • ...
 0
 1,032

The Dentist Pony's Thoughts

Well, that was sure eventful.

Though at least we got the job done and fixed her teeth… she does know she has to come back in another week for her cavities, right? I told my assistant to pass on the information… unless she was so totally distraught by the patient, and she just so “happened” to forget.

*sign* I don’t really blame her. Thank Celestia for the invention of laughing gas, or who knows how long we’d be.

Welp, we at least got it done, no matter how many cavities. I’ll admit, I never seen so many cavities in my entire life as a dentist pony doctor.

But I bet not as much as Kyle.

Like, with how much Monster Energy and other sugary drinks and snacks he consumes, I won’t be totally surprised if it’s another record to add onto that pony’s Ponyville reputation. *eyeroll*

Speaking of, *checks through paperwork* yes, it’s my lucky day.

Not only do I fix one of Ponyville’s most craziest, hyper pony’s teeth, but another one.

At least no laughing gas this time, or, unless he’s going through another one of his episode.

Either way, I’m a dentist pony. I’m Dr. Clydespony, DDS, PLLC.

And unless my cutie mark is a total lie, then I’m meant to do this for my whole life.

Though, I just wish there are less crazy ponies in this town.

Author's Note:

Kyle gets a mention?
Yep, the past few recent stories toward the very end of my other Fics are in fact common with one another.
1 - Young Twilight's Thoughts
2 - A Small Foal's Question
3 - A Different, Unique Pony
The fourth was really its own thing.
These are all connected up to Everything is Perfect, Everything is Fine as they lead up to it.
But, there's a sixth final one. You'll see it when it comes out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment