• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

In These Times... - EternalShadow54



Times within war hold no mercy, even for the simplest of ponies...

  • ...
1
 3
 658

My Final Entry...

What will most likely be my final entry...
Date... The day of my death...

Journal... please forgive me... I... I have lost all control over myself... For the past few days... or weeks... maybe months... I've done nothing but feed at the rotting corpses of the dead... and... I'm sick of it... I've decided since there is nopony around to stop me from becoming the abomination upon Equestria that I am becoming... I'll just have to stop it myself... I'm... taking a blade... and severing my throat... Seeing as I'm going to die down here anyway, I might as well do it while I'm still sound of mind... I leave this journal and the writings within to whoever finds it... and condemn myself... to save myself...

Mother... Father... Sister... forgive me as well... I'm sorry I won't be able to pay my respects sister... and to my special somepony... you deserve better anyway... you always have... but I suppose I shouldn't be too sad... I'm sure they wouldn't want a creature like me around anyhow...

My only regrets... is fighting for this stupid war... and that... I never got the chance to tell father and mother good-bye... one last time... and how I never kept my promise to sis... and taught her how to dance... She always marveled my skill... and I always told her one day I would show her...

I was the average soldier of this war... this was my story... and this is my end... I hope nopony ever has to live what I've been through... and I hope to see my sis on the other side... Heh... doubtful... I never was the nicest of ponies like her...

To anypony who finds this... live life to the fullest... and don't throw it away for something stupid like I did...

For the last... and final time I will ever speak... I am saddened... truly saddened that my final word... was... 'Good-Bye...'

Comments ( 2 )

Hey guys! The writer here! This is my attempt at another style of fic. Kinda written to just get out of a horrible writers rut...:pinkiecrazy: Enjoy!

Hmm, what can I say that I haven't already said? Eh, nothing. Have a nice picture then!
chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-take-that-celestia.jpg

Login or register to comment