• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

In These Times... - EternalShadow54



Times within war hold no mercy, even for the simplest of ponies...

  • ...
1
 3
 658

Entry #16-

Journal log, Entry #16-
Day 13... I think...

I... I don't believe that there are words to describe the... the horrible things that they did to me... I... I'm lucky to still have my body in one piece, and even luckier to have my sight... Even the ability to think is a blessing at this point... I don't even want to begin to think of what they would do if they found this journal... Seeing now that I'm obviously not the spy they thought I was, probably from the large scar across my face, they have decided to let me in on the escape plans. Now from what they tell me, it sounds like a LONG shot... but I've already been through so much while I was here, even his ludicrous plans seem to make more sense than just staying here. We execute this plan within the next few days, and I really hope I can keep you hidden until then journal...

Yesterday, one prisoner tried to make a run for it, stabbing a guard in the back with a hoof-made weapon constructed of roots and a sharp stone. Only today that I realize that they were keeping us underground, though the dirt walls should've been a rather clear sign... I'm very sorry to cut this journal short, but I think I hear a guard coming, though seeing the expression and reaction of one of the fellow prisoners, and as much as I want to believe he's just messing with everypony else, I can't take the chance. I just hope to Celestia that those bloody heathens don't find this... and that this won't be my last entry...