• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

In These Times... - EternalShadow54



Times within war hold no mercy, even for the simplest of ponies...

  • ...
1
 3
 658

Entry #18...

Journal Log, Entry #18-
The day after the escape attempt...

They're dead... everypony... all dead... The guards... my friends... myself... dead... except that I'm alive... well, the only one anyway... then what did I mean when I said 'myself'? I meant that the only way out of this hole in the ground was covered up during the attempt to escape, and now I'm stuck in this accursed underground maze to rot with only this book to keep me occupied, or sane in other words... Oh yea, you THINK that somepony else would have survived, somepony else would be stuck down here, huh? Nope... Why you wonder? Dead... as stated rather clearly earlier... There was one, however... one who did make it... somewhat... I mean, he's dead now because of the blade ridged in his side when I found him... but something surprised me... Even though that this... Lunar Republic scum knew that I was part of the opposing side in the war, he handed me a note with specific instructions to have it delivered to his family in Canterlot... I... haven't looked at the note... just out of common respect towards another pony, and I'm hoping to find a way out of this place before my curiosity eventually gets the better of me...